What's new

Should Bangladesh lease foreign land to settle excess population?

Status
Not open for further replies.

@Scarborough
@Arya Desa @HttpError even though racist but a good job at pinning down Bangladeshis.

............................................................................................................................................................................................................

50703590.jpg

@Jay12345 and @IamBengali

@BDforever should have done better.​
spongebob-imagination.jpg

Better economy, means better education, means better way of life; more human energy will be spent on production and brain activity, which will lower the birth rate if need be, since sex energy will be transmuted to brain energy.
Finding some natural resources will be good for Bangladesh. Any sea explorations?

Guys, Bangladeshis are NOT super dark. We are mostly brown but there are very mixed skin tones in BD.

SRK with BD actor Salman Shah and his wife. His wife looks Burmese but she is also Bangladeshi.

salman%20shah%20shah%20rukh%20hahah.jpg

Seems like I have pissed you really hard. Ohh.. I have never seen you urging ban for ma'ma's boy @idune who constantly post blind hatred posts against 'a particular' country. Ohh.. I think you 'UKBengalis' enjoy it. :coffee:

Can you think of a single BD poster that is on your side here? At least there are several posters that have similar viewpoints to idune and many more that agree with at least some of his views. Your views are very strange, that is if you are BD'shi Muslim in the first place as anyone can claim to be what they want to be on the Internet.

If you care about BD, then you would have stopped creating these nonsense threads. All you are doing is providing ammunition to anti-BD Indians to bad mouth BD.

Cos it was a stupid thread to begin with
stick around.. you will get used to it.. bd section was a gutter, then a very good bd mod cleaned it.. now its back to gutter again coz no dedicated mod.

Because they don't like to eat fish
come on..serious question.. are they small in sylhet too.. I am talking about height .. :cheesy:

stick around.. you will get used to it.. bd section was a gutter, then a very good bd mod cleaned it.. now its back to gutter again.

come on..serious question.. are they small in sylhet too.. I am talking about height .. :cheesy:

Depends minority are tall.
No difference between Hindu and Muslim sylhetis from what ive seen most are midgets.

Guys, Bangladeshis are NOT super dark. We are mostly brown but there are very mixed skin tones in BD.

SRK with BD actor Salman Shah and his wife. His wife looks Burmese but she is also Bangladeshi.

salman%20shah%20shah%20rukh%20hahah.jpg
Again wrong information.
The wife of late actor is half syhleti and half Chinese. Her father is cricketer HIRA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom