What's new

Should discussion be allowed on questions raised by Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza?

Should discussion be allowed on questions raised by Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We who? YOU have not read the translation of Quran once in your life and you claim to know you Deen.

I guess it is too big a lie for to claim you've read the translation otherwise you sect lot have no issues blatantly lying.

Sects and those of sects have NO relation with our Prophet PBUH.

القرآن - سورۃ نمبر 6 الأنعام
آیت نمبر 159

أَعُوذُ بِاللَّهِ مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ الرَّجِيمِ
بِسْمِ اللّٰهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ

اِنَّ الَّذِيۡنَ فَرَّقُوۡا دِيۡنَهُمۡ وَكَانُوۡا شِيَـعًا لَّسۡتَ مِنۡهُمۡ فِىۡ شَىۡءٍ‌ ؕ اِنَّمَاۤ اَمۡرُهُمۡ اِلَى اللّٰهِ ثُمَّ يُنَـبِّـئُـهُمۡ بِمَا كَانُوۡا يَفۡعَلُوۡنَ ۞

لفظی ترجمہ:
اِنَّ: بیشک | الَّذِیْنَ: جنہوں نے | فَرَّقُوْا: فرقے بنایا | دِیْنَ: دین کو | ھُمْ: اپنے | وَ: اور | کَانُوْا: وہ ہوئے | شِیَعًا: گروہ | لَّسْتَ: آپ نہیں | مِنْ: سے | ھُمْ: ان | فِیْ: میں | شَیْءٍ: کچھ | اِ نَّمَاۤ: بیشک | اَمْرُ: کام | ھُمْ: انکا | اِلَی: طرف | اللّٰہِ: اللہ کے | ثُمَّ: پھر | یُنَبِّءُ: بتائے گا | ھُمْ: انکو | بِ: متعلق | مَا: جو | کَانُوْا: تھے وہ | یَفْعَلُوْنَ: وہ کرتے

ترجمہ:
{Saheeh International}
Indeed, those who have divided their religion and become sects - you, [O Muhammad], are not [associated] with them in anything. Their affair is only
to Allah; then He will inform them about what they used to do.

{مولانا سید ابوالاعلی مودودی}
جن لوگوں نے اپنے دین کو ٹکڑے ٹکڑے کر دیا اور گروہ گروہ بن گئے یقیناً ان سے تمہارا کچھ واسطہ نہیں، ان کا معاملہ تو اللہ کے سپرد ہے، وہی ان کو بتائے گا کہ انہوں نے کیا کچھ کیا ہے

{مولانا فتح محمد جالندہری}
جن لوگوں نے اپنے دین میں (بہت سے) رستے نکالے اور کئی کئی فرقے ہو گئے ان سے تم کو کچھ کام نہیں ان کا کام خدا کے حوالے پھر جو کچھ وہ کرتے رہے ہیں وہ ان کو (سب) بتائے گا

{مفتی محمد تقی عثمانی}
(اے پیغمبر) یقین جانو کہ جن لوگوں نے اپنے دین میں تفرقہ پیدا کیا ہے، اور گروہوں میں بٹ گئے ہیں، ان سے تمہارا کوئی تعلق نہیں ہے۔ ان کا معاملہ تو اللہ کے حوالے ہے۔ پھر وہ انہیں جتلائے گا کہ کیا کچھ کرتے رہے ہیں۔

{مولانا محمد جوناگڑہی}
بےشک جن لوگوں نے اپنے دین کو جدا جدا کردیا اور گروه گروه بن گئے، آپ کا ان سے کوئی تعلق نہیں بس ان کا معاملہ اللہ تعالیٰ کے حوالے ہے۔ پھر ان کو ان کا کیا ہوا جتلادیں گے

{Syed Abul Ala Maududi}
Surely you have nothing to do with those who have made divisions in their religion and become factions. Their matter is with Allah and He will indeed tell them (in time) what they have been doing.

Good. Now ask your clown engineer to not create his own sect. He is too incompetent to create one considering his poor knowledge of Arabic and all that. :)
All the followers of this kazzab mirzas way of defending their plumber ; ask why all these sect are created bla bla , We want muslim unity. there were no sects at the time of prophet peace be upon him..

They have just nice phrases while at the same time these so called engineeri "muslims"and their kazzab daily talk shit against shia ,sunni, deobandis, ahle hadith and brelvi. This makes him biggst fitna and fasadi person in pakistan .

Even i listened to him when i was trying to get a bit more knowledge about internal differences among muslims and first couple of days i was soo impressed but then i have a openmind and start listening to scholer who gave reply to his countless challenges and i saw how he is playing the newbies who have discovered islam yesterday .

This engineer uses nice looking slogans to fool gullible youth. Just like qadyanis who have this slogan of "love for all. Hatred for none"

There is a reason he never sits in front of actual scholars. He knows that he would get destroyed in just 10 minutes. He is that weak in knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom