What's new

Should I get a PC or a PlayStation?

With gaming PC, you have to upgrade it. Thats the problem.

Personally I think console is better.

I played a cracked GTA-V, no problems. But yes, you won't be able to play online.

As for offline games, I don't think that's the case. Repack sites like FitGirl, Dodi, R.G Mechanics, etc. release games just mere weeks - or at most a month or so - after their original release.

View attachment 934992

Gib Xbox!
LOL, I think you misunderstood what I said. every game can be pirated, it's not that problem,

the problem is some game host even offline mode bundled with "online" feature either like Rockstar with Rockstar launcher or some host them in cloud. So they will know if you go online and you are using a pirated copy, you can still by-pass that with shutting off your internet, but some game would require patches and update or DLC (like City Skyline or SIMS) that requires you to connect to their server. And some developer (again, like EA and Ubisoft) would go further require you to have connected to their online account before you play SIMS or Assassin Creed. They can then check if you are having a pirated copy

I played pirated game a lot when I was younger and now, I don't do it anymore because I personally know a few people who get send Ceased and Desist letter. As I said, there are still pirated game out there, but you play pirate game at your own risk, especially on newer title...

On the other hand, why would you play pirated GTA V to begin with?? Epic games were giving them out for free 2 or 3 years ago. I got my free copy of Grand Theft Auto 5 free from there.

I also should point out X Box Series S is slightly better in graphic than PS4 Pro or XBox One X again, whether or not you think that would be suffice is really up to you, for me, I wouldn't be bothered to buy a Xbox Series S and would probably stay with PS4 Pro.

ur budget will accomodate candy crush on iphone 7

Owning a PC gives a unique advantage of multitasking your shitty work hours with your favorite video game. And it allows you to manipulate the wife into believing that bloody long hours are being spent at work.

I spent the whole pandemic tricking but now she started doubting my work ethic lol

For rich PC builders, be careful when you buy the 4090 card, some models are confirmed so big it sags and hurts the mobo with no warranty.

The Video Game industry has gone to the dumps. They do not produce decent and engaging games like they once did. I would recommend you find something else to do with your freetime.

The Video Game industry has gone to the dumps. They do not produce decent and engaging games like they once did. I would recommend you find something else to do with your freetime.
Naw, FFXVI, Armored Core 6, Zelda, etc.

Plenty of good games, just need to look for them.

i think you should go for android mobile and play android games.
android games are good on budgeted mobiles for most of users.
if you have good money then buy better android mobiles.
go for huawei, oppo, vivo, samsung which suit you.

if you tired from gaming, you can use it for whatsapp, tiktok, likee, telegram and other internet activities.

Most game company will check their game even if they are offline. I know for a fact that Grand Theft Auto V (not online, but the single player campaign) Call of Duty (at least MW and MW2) both check the game in single player with their anti-cheat system, you will know most game now would require you to have online connection even if you are playing offline, most Ubisoft and EA Game title does.

I think pirate only work if you are going after older games.

On the other hand, don't waste your money on Xbox Series S, they are shit, someone gifted me one and I didn't even touch it, unlike PS5, Xbox Series S have shittier graphic than Series X (PS5 is the same between disc and digital version)

As for what type of PC you should go after, if I were you, I would most likely build a older system or buy one second hand, forget about 10+ xxx (so 10xxx, 11xxx, 12xxx) they aren't really giving you a lot of performance boost, I would go for a coffee lake, and I would most likely choose i5 (i5 9500 is around 100 USD) instead of i7 to save money for my graphic card. Depends on how much you have and how much gaming experience you are after, I would go for either an entry level 2060 turbo (which is around 200 USD) so you would have a system for just around 5-$600, if you have money to spare, then get 2070 which is around 300-350 USD

Well, as I said, you can pirate it, but play it at your own risk, I know quite a few people get sent C&D letter after playing pirate version of game. It still work with older game, but newer one is probably offlimit. Especially if you are talking about company that can spare money to do something like that.
So far I have been safe. I always pirate AAA games in order to see if they're worth buying. Nowadays, AAA games are mostly dogsh*t and full of bugs. I refuse to support companies that refuse to get their sh*t together. I am looking at you EA, Ubisoft, Activision Blizzard and Bethesda.

Naw, FFXVI, Armored Core 6, Zelda, etc.

Plenty of good games, just need to look for them.
I am so hyped for Baldur's Gate 3, Frostpunk 2 and S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chornobyl. I am looking forward to Armored Core 6, I just discovered the franchise.

I am so hyped for Baldur's Gate 3, Frostpunk 2 and S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chornobyl. I am looking forward to Armored Core 6, I just discovered the franchise.
That's good mang, except STALKER 2, due to the war, it might seriously impact their development.

Hope they get their shit together tho.

i think you should go for android mobile and play android games.
android games are good on budgeted mobiles for most of users.
if you have good money then buy better android mobiles.
go for huawei, oppo, vivo, samsung which suit you.

if you tired from gaming, you can use it for whatsapp, tiktok, likee, telegram and other internet activities.
These games are mtx hell, man.
Just a warning.

If you do play them, it's better to buy or use a controller add-on or via bluetooth.

Back
Top Bottom