What's new

Should India and Bangladesh form a security alliance?

& your GOVERNMENT supplier is INDIA :partay:

Sure.....keep believing that. The AL only care about the AL, and if it suit them to help China...oops.:-)

So you would rather economically be controlled by China by China taking over Bangladesh key assets then have a security alliance?

Anything is better them india......:china:

y no?? Akhand Bharat is the way to go, .
We would surely revolt against Akhand BS, we are already thankful to Jinnah and congress for partition, if not in 1947 we would've revolted for a partition anyway.

What makes you think India will ever be able to match China?

Using history as an example, on balance of probability India would be likely to disintegrate
as it has no dominant ethnic group to hold the country together.

What a silly thread this is!
Bangladeshi - it's not ethnicity but share value, history and religion that binds us together. I have more in common with a keralite or a Tamil even though my Ancestral village is not more than 50 KM from Pakistan Border.

I have more in common with a keralite or a Tamil even though my Ancestral village is not more than 50 KM from Pakistan Border.

I feel same way about you bro! It is something some people cannot understand...so I have given up now trying to explain.

I feel same way about you bro! It is something some people cannot understand...so I have given up now trying to explain.
For this same reason -

1. Sikhs are posted/ living in Andaman Island. Sikh MP from West Bengal ( Darjeeling)

2. Dogras are serving in Nagaland and Arunachal

3. Our Gurus like Shankaracharya came from South.

4. North Indian Rishis like Augastya went to south thousands of years ago.

5. Madras regt serving in Siachen

Etc etc

This is the idea of India.

For this same reason -

1. Sikhs are posted/ living in Andaman Island. Sikh MP from West Bengal ( Darjeeling)

2. Dogras are serving in Nagaland and Arunachal

3. Our Gurus like Shankaracharya came from South.

4. North Indian Rishis like Augastya went to south thousands of years ago.

5. Madras regt serving in Siachen

Etc etc

This is the idea of India.

Still to this day, my father talks about the respect from even common people ...my great-grand father (being a Vedic scholar) got in North when he was travelling there.....compared to how he generally got treated with indifference and even contempt in South (even back then).

There is a special connection to all parts of India that runs deep in my family.

Well Bangladesh textile industry is almost the size of Pakistan and Pakistan is a much bigger country. Looks like it China taking all of Pakistan business, which is amusing.

:rofl: Its really cute when ignorant pretend to hve knowledge of world. Dont waste my time kid.

Hassena has already turned Bangladesh to India's bitch so i doubt there is any need for any security alliance. Bangladesh already wags its tail on every indian order which is pretty pathetic for any independent nation.
similar to what Pakistan will become to china in a couple years time?

similar to what Pakistan will become to china in a couple years time?
Pakistan has an armed force 10 times in size that of Bangladesh. It is very amusing when you people try :lol:. China is making investment which every country does nowadays. Even your PM toured almost every country in world for investment. I would give you a bit of advise a littler research doesnt hurt rather than looking like an ignorant fool.

Bangladeshi - it's not ethnicity but share value, history and religion that binds us together. I have more in common with a keralite or a Tamil even though my Ancestral village is not more than 50 KM from Pakistan Border.

Share values? :rofl:

India is a state that has only one thing in common and that is religion. No religious state has ever lasted and India will be no different.

I hope the disintegration will be peaceful.

[]
Share values? :rofl:

India is a state that has only one thing in common and that is religion. No religious state has ever lasted and India will be no different.

I hope the disintegration will be peaceful.

The nation state paradigm is itself a 200 old phenomenon, but what do you you were created twice in past century lamo

Alliance with bangladesh. What kind of joke is this.
India owns bangladesh, who forms alliance with it's second hand country.

[]

The nation state paradigm is itself a 200 old phenomenon but what do you you were created twice in past century lamo

I don't blame you for thinking the way you do as this is your paradigm.

BD is a real nation where the population is 90% ethnic Muslim Bengalis. Most of the rest are Bengalis and so there is that commonality of shared language and other cultural values. This is no danger of internal disintegration of BD.

India is what? It is made up of so maybe a dozen ethnicites of roughly equal proportions so there is no strong glue that can hold it together over the long run. It matters little what Indians on this board say as you represent only a fraction of the Indian population. Right now the common Indian is too poor and too uneducated to bother about asking questions on the anomaly that is India. But as India gets richer and more educated(15-20 years from now), then people will start to ask questions about the point of India and why they should be in a union with nothing in common but religion. Nationalist politicians will come into power and then you shall see how united India really is.

Edit - Nation states like France have been around for a thousand years

I don't blame you for thinking the way you do as this is your paradigm.

BD is a real nation where the population is 90% ethnic Muslim Bengalis. Most of the rest are Bengalis and so there is that commonality of shared language and other cultural values. This is no danger of internal disintegration of BD.

India is what? It is made up of so maybe a dozen ethnicites of roughly equal proportions so there is no strong glue that can hold it together over the long run. It matters little what Indians on this board say as you represent only a fraction of the Indian population. Right now the common Indian is too poor and too uneducated to bother about asking questions on the anomaly that is India. But as India gets richer and more educated(15-20 years from now), then people will start to ask questions about the point of India and why they should be in a union with nothing in common but religion. Nationalist politicians will come into power and then you shall see how united India really is.

Edit - Nation states like France have been around for a thousand years
No more blabbering. Read my second post in the thread above. Some facts there for you .

My quota of 2 Post per Bangladeshi is already over.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom