What's new

Should Pakistan Recognize Israel?

Should Pakistan Recognize Israel?

• Yes

• No (explain)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pakistan should accept Israel if the Saudis are able to get the Palestinians' major demands met. If that happens and KSA goes for it, Pakistan should do as well. In all honestly, there is nothing of net benefit for Pakistan either way.

Engaging with Israel early on could have reaped some benefits like Azerbaijan having strategic ties but that was not palatable given the horrendous situation for Palestinians. This could have resulted in military, agriculture technology benefiting Pakistan. Water over the bridge.

Not recognizing Israel and being a hold out after Saudis recognize will have very diminishing returns for Pakistan. Our country is not very important in the overall scheme of things for the region, Middle East and the world. I think the only reason Israel would have Pakistan in its calculus is our nuclear weapons program and perhaps one more check-mark on another Islamic nation recognizing Israel. The other way around, Pakistan has no interests in Israel. I don't see Pakistan-Israel becoming huge trading partners given we cannot even get it going with long term partners that are much nearer to us than Israel.

So despite our own self-importance in the minds of some, nobody cares about Pakistan-Isreal relations.

From an economic point of view, recognizing Israel could have been our ticket to access other markets; whether we like it or not, it has a sizable influence within the U.S. power structure. But I agree that the agri-tech it offers could have allowed our local industry to grow leaps and bounds; even major U.S. companies are collaborating with Israel, like ConAgra Brands.

Because I see no reason for Pakistan to involve itself in some Arab's dispute 3000km away. Especially when said Arab is giving medals to Modi who commits genocide against Pakistanis in Kashmir and runs his election campaigns off hatred against Pakistan, Kashimr, and Muslims.

The other way round, the Arabs don't give a hoot about Pakistan nor Kashmir. I can assure you.

You ruin your country by ruining you principles.

Even the occupiers are protesting themselves. Evil never wins

I choosed the option: Pakistan should recognize Israel.

Pakistanis should look at national interests of the country like other countries including Muslims.

But most of our fellow citizens are too much duffers, they label others as Mirzaye, Yahoodi.

Even Saudi badus are looking what is best for their country.

But here Ummah Chumma.

Pakistan's imaan was, is and would never be up for sale.

A country aka Land have Imaan. lol

From an economic point of view, recognizing Israel
will happen after consulting with friendly countries/institutions like China, IMF, Saudi Arabia and UAE. if those financiers/lenders give green signal, there won't be any problem.

I have the same opinion since 2005… Pakistan should recognise Israel

The biggest issue we have is… Israel is the enemy of our friends. Now if the same friends (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain) are recognising Israel.. we shouldn’t be afraid to do the same

To be honest with you, I have a sympathy with Jewish community/Israelis for a long time as they do not have a permanent place they can call it a home. They were inhabitants of the same land thousands of years ago and should be allowed to live there peacefully. 90% of our problems can be resolved with Israel if we come to an agreement and recognise them as a nation.

The issue of Palestine can be resolved peacefully if the major stakeholders of Muslim nation sit on the table with Israel and USA.

Table has been turned, why would israel shake hand with a country that is more fascist then them …?

I have the same opinion since 2005… Pakistan should recognise Israel

The biggest issue we have is… Israel is the enemy of our friends. Now if the same friends (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain) are recognising Israel.. we shouldn’t be afraid to do the same

To be honest with you, I have a sympathy with Jewish community/Israelis for a long time as they do not have a permanent place they can call it a home. They were inhabitants of the same land thousands of years ago and should be allowed to live there peacefully. 90% of our problems can be resolved with Israel if we come to an agreement and recognise them as a nation.

The issue of Palestine can be resolved peacefully if the major stakeholders of Muslim nation sit on the table with Israel and USA.
Isreal has every right to exist and to deny them those rights which we all enjoy and taken for granted is a travesty of justice.

All debt written off+$50 billion

Apni values bech Rahe hain 1000 2000 ka munh mat Dekhi ye 😂😂😂

Back
Top Bottom