What's new

Should Pakistani Establishment be Nationalized ?

Nationalize Pakistan Armed Forces ?

• Yes adapt, Urdu, National Dress, local ranks and organization

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • NO, lets keep aping the white people.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Sinnerman108

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
There isn't a generic thread section, So I will post this in the largest part of our establishment.

The definition, organization and operations of our armed forces are based on what was developed in Europe, France
and later improved upon by the americans.

however looking at the state of affairs one can't help but imagine if our armed forced followed our own culture and values.
I strongly believe that the moment a cadet enters PMA's mess for their first dinner,
and young boys, who by culture or habit have never been exposed are set and put in a minimalist slave mentality.

How about URDU being the official language ?
How about national dress being the uniform ?
How about changing the ranks to what suits our culture ?

no Pakistanis should work hard to finance the chowkidars of corrupts!

The vote is a bit screwed up.

But let me say, the establishment extra constitutional role should be diminished.

And in view of our economic situation, our defense budget should be cut by 30-40% in $ terms.

I’ll end at that.

The vote is a bit screwed up.

But let me say, the establishment extra constitutional role should be diminished.

And in view of our economic situation, our defense budget should be cut by 30-40% in $ terms.

I’ll end at that.

I think the word you were looking for is "skewed"

There isn't a generic thread section, So I will post this in the largest part of our establishment.

The definition, organization and operations of our armed forces are based on what was developed in Europe, France

however looking at the state of affairs one can't help but imagine if our armed forced followed our own culture and values.
I strongly believe that the moment a cadet enters PMA's mess for their first dinner,
and young boys, who by culture or habit have never been exposed are set and put in a minimalist slave mentality.

Waderas are all very traditional too yet they're equally as bad as the establishment.

Dress and language change nothing. They are raised from day 1 thinking they are not our equals.

Army should not only be Nationalized. It should be Islamized as well. It should work for the freedom of the country and the Ummah. Secondly officers of higher ranks should not be sent for training to non-Muslim countries. Some of them are recruited there to serve foreign interests.

Waderas are all very traditional too yet they're equally as bad as the establishment.

Dress and language change nothing. They are raised from day 1 thinking they are not our equals.

Its a chicken and egg story,
the feudals being the proverbial egg.

The middle and lower middle class back ground boys, are trained to be officers in PMA.
whereas their cultural problems with their real class structure remain unaddressed.
pretending to be european, or as close to europe as possible is their only refuge.
The country's basic assets remain in feudal hands and wannabe feudal officers in uniform.

Slave mentality? You need to use your brain. It's called discipline and not mental slavery. Without a discpline, any army can turn into an armed mob and easily draw guns against each other. I don't know what you guys keep smoking.

More important to change the attitude.

After Ayub Khans era, establishment moved from economic focus to strategic one. And alliance with the west is key to it for them.

Unless their attitude towards corruption and obsession with strategic doctrines changes, Pakistan will remain like this and it will matter little what clothes they wear or language they speak.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom