What's new

Should the Indian Navy worry about China's new warship?

Don't worry. I am a strong supporter of re-education camps for muslims :D

We want to learn from the best :tup: ............... we need to collaborate more on kashmir :D
More nonsense from you.
Low IQ Indian here want to make enemy out of 2 billion Muslims in the world.
Just the 200 million Indian Muslims will bankrupt India if they need re-education according to you unless re-education with Indian characteristics means TORTURING, KILLING, MAIMING and BLINDING which is exactly whats happening.
Despicable Indians.

Re-education means training them for productive work, and money is needed.
Solving India lack of toilets is more urgent, please don't post FAKE DATA from Modi.

Last edited:
More nonsense from you.
Low IQ Indian here want to make enemy of 2 billion Muslims in the world.
Just 200 million Indian Muslims will bankrupt India if they need re-education according to you unless re-education with Indian characteristics means TORTURING, KILLING, MAIMING and BLINDING which is exactly whats happening.
Despicable Indians.

LOL.... you sound afraid of 2 billion muslims :azn:

Please teach us how to cheaply and efficiently re-educate muslims oh mighty "high iq" chinese :D

LOL.... you sound afraid of 2 billion muslims :azn:

Please teach us how to cheaply and efficiently re-educate muslims oh mighty "high iq" chinese :D
YOU NEED RE-EDUCATION, not the Muslims.
What's there to be afraid of Muslims, our President is Muslim.
Indians committed evil deeds against Indian Muslims, like lynching, killing and blinding them and therefore you are afraid of them.
DESPICABLE.

YOU NEED RE-EDUCATION, not the Muslims.
What's there to be afraid of Muslims, our President is Muslim.
Indians committed evil deeds against Indian Muslims, like lynching, killing and blinding them and therefore you are afraid of them.
DESPICABLE.

I was not aware that the chinese president is a muslim :lol:

Oh wait ..... you are pretending not to be chinese, right ? :cheesy:

What are your views on the evil deeds against cinese muslims like Lynching, killing, torture, removal of body parts, sperating from families, destruction of mosques etc ? :azn:

I was not aware that the chinese president is a muslim :lol:

Oh wait ..... you are pretending not to be chinese, right ? :cheesy:

What are your views on the evil deeds against cinese muslims like Lynching, killing, torture, removal of body parts, sperating from families, destruction of mosques etc ? :azn:
You must have LOW IQ, cannot read my flags properly.
President Halimah Yacob don't sound Chinese to any sane person except for DELUSIONAL INDIAN.

Only heard such ATROCITIES COMMITTED in India by DESPICABLE HINDOOS against their minorities.
SISSY LOW MUSCLE MASS WEAKLING INDIANS vent their frustrations onto their minorities, it appears.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/heal...sease-prone/story-SOmBQQqvqUwGC05wSLATrJ.html
Low muscle mass makes Indians disease prone

You must have LOW IQ, cannot read my flags properly.
President Halimah Yacob don't sound Chinese to any sane person except for DELUSIONAL INDIAN.

Only heard such ATROCITIES COMMITTED in India by DESPICABLE HINDOOS against their minorities.
SISSY LOW MUSCLE MASS WEAKLING INDIANS vent their frustrations onto their minorities, it appears.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/heal...sease-prone/story-SOmBQQqvqUwGC05wSLATrJ.html

Post reported for hate speech :azn:

Post reported for hate speech :azn:
FUNNY, you mean you don't agree HINDOOS who TORTURE, KILL, and BLIND with pellets innocent civilians in Kashmir and lynching Muslims for eating beef are NOT DESPICABLE??
That is not Hate Speech, its FACTS.
These Atrocities committed by Indians are so well known I am not posting links.

FUNNY, you mean you don't agree HINDOOS who TORTURE, KILL, and BLIND with pellets innocent civilians in Kashmir and lynching Muslims for eating beef are NOT DESPICABLE??
That is not Hate Speech, its FACTS.
These Atrocities committed by Indians are so well known I am not posting links.

LOL... you do realize that those pellet guns were fired by MUSLIM policemen of kashmir on muslim stone throwers , right ? :lol:

Cow Thieves and smugglers are lynched for theft, not eating beef :lol:

But Uighur Muslim are tortured just for being muslims. lol.

LOL... you do realize that those pellet guns were fired by MUSLIM policemen of kashmir on muslim stone throwers , right ? :lol:

Cow Thieves and smugglers are lynched for theft, not eating beef :lol:

But Uighur Muslim are tortured just for being muslims. lol.
FUNNY, you put "Uighur Muslim" and "being Muslims" on the same sentence.
LOW IQ or IGNORANCE??
So its a problem when that Muslim is Uighur and it has NOTHING TO DO with the Kazakh Muslim, Hui Muslim, Kyrgyz Muslim, Salar Muslim, Tajik Muslim, Uzbek Muslim, Tatar Muslim.
Then you must not use "being Muslim" unless you are BRAIN DEAD.

Don't post your BULLSHIT about Cow Thieves and smugglers, I don't want to waste time looking for links to post here.
SISSY LOW MUSCLE MASS WEAKLING INDIAN.

Low muscle mass disease must have affected your brains.

FUNNY, you put "Uighur Muslim" and "being Muslims" on the same sentence.
LOW IQ or IGNORANCE??
So its a problem when that Muslim is Uighur and it has NOTHING TO DO with the Kazakh Muslim, Hui Muslim, Kyrgyz Muslim, Salar Muslim, Tajik Muslim, Uzbek Muslim, Tatar Muslim.
Then you must not use "being Muslim" unless you are BRAIN DEAD.

Don't post your BULLSHIT about Cow Thieves and smugglers, I don't want to waste time looking for links to post here.
SISSY LOW MUSCLE MASS WEAKLING INDIAN.

Low muscle mass disease must have affected your brains.

post reported :azn:

What's new?
Good to demolish Unauthorized buildings.
Children who have terrorists parents being sent to be deradicalized is a good thing, or else you have tragedies happening like recently in Sri Lanka and they will become orphans.

Please don't post anymore nonsense and FAKE NEWS, but that would be suicidal for an Indian, I guess.

Once Pakistan becomes a Chinese colony, I hope the Chinese deradicalise Pakistan's population using the same techniques as well.

Once Pakistan becomes a Chinese colony, I hope the Chinese deradicalise Pakistan's population using the same techniques as well.
That's the BIG PROBLEM with India.
Always BULLYING and MEDDLING with their smaller neighbor's affairs when they could not even keep their own nation in order.
Maybe that's one way how India use to camouflage their shortcomings.

China policy is non interference, mainly concerned with doing what is good for China.
Keeping in mind what is good for China is NOT necessarily good for others.
India have a long way to go learning how to RESPECT other nations.
Soon India will lose support in their puppet nation, Bhutan, to China.

I doubt the chinese would do that.

Its like the CONgress party keeping amethi deliberately poor so that they continue to vote for them.

Why would a strong pakistan need china? only a weak pakistan would need china and china knows that.

A strong pakitan would speak up for Uighur muslims. Same as Turkey. China will make sure that will never happen.

That's the BIG PROBLEM with India.
Always BULLYING and MEDDLING with their smaller neighbor's affairs when they could not even keep their own nation in order.
Maybe that's one way how India use to camouflage their shortcomings.

China policy is non interference, mainly concerned with doing what is good for China.
Keeping in mind what is good for China is NOT necessarily good for others.
India have a long way to go learning how to RESPECT other nations.
Soon India will lose support in their puppet nation, Bhutan, to China.

Sadly, the CCP doesn't agree with you.

I doubt the chinese would do that.

Its like the CONgress party keeping amethi deliberately poor so that they continue to vote for them.

Why would a strong pakistan need china? only a weak pakistan would need china and china knows that.

A strong pakitan would speak up for Uighur muslims. Same as Turkey. China will make sure that will never happen.

It will happen once the Pakistanis start asking for visa free access to China. :D

Back
Top Bottom