What's new

'Should understand what happened in East Pakistan, the atrocities committed': Imran Khan

There IS NO ESCAPING THAT GUILT

just like there is no escaping the fact india stole Kashmir and uses its army to mass murder, rape, oppress and torture muslim Kashmirs

take a good look at your self.

You are also harm zadas

Last edited:
he must have a degree from those online law schools

page.jpg
You must know me personally right? Or did I step on your tail.

To make it very clear, I am not defending BB for not declaring independence sooner. I wish he did what he was falsely accused of.

1965 made it very evident that West Pakistani leaders saw East Pakistan with disdain.

Had BB acted sooner, we could have seperated with less bloodshed.
This is the reality! If BB didn't intend to become the PM of Pakistan, he could declare independence long before the operation searchlight!

Who knows maybe the operation wouldn't be started! Because I don't think that Pakistanis would take an oath to wipe off so called raw moles if BB openly declared independence, instead of wasting time on conference table with bloody Yahiya Khan!

Or even if it ( operation searchlight) would starts , we could remain prepared , so indeed there would be lot less bloodshed!

However @Destranator Bhai , what's your take on the book Tajuddin neta o pita? Written by Sharmin Ahmed? ( Slightly off topic maybe but closely related)

The book is a double edged sword IMHO!

If her claim is entirely false , then I would say BAL should declare Sharmin Ahmed as Rajakar ( so her father Tajuddin) , hence our war of independence is cancelled! Because we don't fight under the leadership of a Rajakar ( Tajuddin) !

If her claims are true , then BB is cancelled as the founding father of Bangladesh!

It's absurd situation for both BAL for us!

We should ask for a clarification from BAL!

Last edited:
You are right. We don't want to be part of PDM and military rule. You guys can keep it in Punjab and Sindh.

The rest wants to part ways from tyrannical rule. You should prepare yourself for what is coming.

These guys were warning everyone…

1684251932301.jpeg

is that what you all tell yourselves to escape from admitting the wanton genocide of Bengali (then Pakistanis) ONLY because you didn't want to be ruled by them who were democratically elected? Mujiburrehman BEAT Bhutto and gang in the election. Instead of letting him become PM Bhutto and whatever Khan was running the military then decided to slaughter Bengalis.

There IS NO ESCAPING THAT GUILT

The narrative of genocide is important for India to justify her military actions in 1971. The nonsensical claim about genocide is a non starter for any conversation.

The narrative of genocide is important for India to justify her military actions in 1971. The nonsensical claim about genocide is a non starter for any conversation.
it is also important to remember balance of military forces Pakistan had 33000 plus some paramilitary while indian and mukti bhni combined were 750000. rape murder and genocide were statistically impossible for Pakistan army to conduct. (reference on forces Sam Manik Shaw interview with karan thapar)

it is also important to remember balance of military forces Pakistan had 33000 plus some paramilitary while indian and mukti bhni combined were 750000. rape murder and genocide were statistically impossible for Pakistan army to conduct. (reference on forces Sam Manik Shaw interview with karan thapar)

The Viharis and Rohingyas in Bangladesh can explain better what a genocide tastes like.

I have said before without these nonsensical stories of genocide and hatred, the country of Bangladesh has no credible argument to exist as a separate country or qualify as a nation state, much like India. And just like Indians, they are in a perpetual conflict of identity.

What Niazi is being quoted for is nothing new, every Pakistani politician has used the Bangladeshi rhetoric feeding upon mass hysteria and innocent ignorance of the masses.

for you everything is a lie but you version. well new for you is this confession was in parliament trying to sell the version that it was for "peaceful" transition/succession of Power.
I have seen an interview of Sam Manik shaw with karan thaper in which he said that he demanded/started preparation of the war one year ahead for indian military. Mukhti bahni was train by indians even before that which matches with the time of this conspiracy.
Talk about the present day Pakistan instead of dealing with lies. Did your Manekshaw tell you that Mujib fled from his jail in Layalpur.

If no, better do not try to explain Manikshaw version that Mujib conspired with him to break away.

Stop bullshitting.

Talk about the present day Pakistan instead of dealing with lies. Did your Manekshaw tell you that Mujib fled from his jail in Layalpur.

If no, better do not try to explain Manikshaw version that Mujib conspired with him to break away.

Stop bullshitting.
Bro, let's take it easy, lol. I think Rehan is genuinely interested to learn about this topic. He is not a troll.

Stop bullshitting.
Why don't you take your own advice?

You rebellious lot would champion democracy and human rights? You have an active Gestapo in your country.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom