What's new

'Should understand what happened in East Pakistan, the atrocities committed': Imran Khan

Galti kar di with the whole bd thing.

Shoulda let the west Pax lot deal with em as they saw fit.

He has established himself as the enemy now, his words are venom. He has established an enemy narrative on the stone against his own state, rather than just one institution.
You as part of the generation are also equally responsible as well as the rest of the politicians and their supporters.
Not Against the State. His comments are against the Army, not Pakistan. If Pakistan Army allowed awami league to lead the country in 1971, may be split would not have happenned

Not Against the State. His comments are against the Army, not Pakistan. If Pakistan Army allowed awami league to lead the country in 1971, may be split would not have happenned

Why didn't the West Pakistani Awami League supporters not migrate to Bangladesh?

Are you still blind and deaf to what was done?

How DARE you come out with this filth?
Why getting s angry man.. as if IA is all angelic. M.Shaw himself advised keeping your hand in the pocket when one sees a begum. Manipur women protested against IA rapes.
100k+ IA troops entered in E.Pak formally and before informally. Were they all gentlemen? They could have done horrific things to Biharis and Bengalis too as they were far from home. I bet they have done that too as they were winning and owning.

M.Shaw himself advised keeping your hand in the pocket when one sees a begum.
You can hardly take that as an accusation.

Manipur women protested against IA rapes.
If you knew a little more, they were protests mistakenly against the Army, and in reality should have been directed at the Assam Rifles, paramilitary armed policemen under the Ministry of Home Affairs, a sister outfit to the CRPF, that was responsible for so much of the civilian suppression in Kashmir.

There was one infamous incident that was quickly taken in hand.

100k+ IA troops entered in E.Pak formally and before informally.
Your figures are wrong.

There were hardly a dozen or so before, informally, essentially trainers who went on missions with their trainees entirely without permission to leave the training locations.

After the formal commencement of hostilities, if you think that the soldiers were fighting by day-time and raping at night, you have a poor grasp of the fighting that actually took places. Nowhere was the entry of Indian troops easy; every forward movement was resisted fiercely.

You may take it for granted that there was no opportunity for bad behaviour.

Last edited:
You can hardly take that as an accusation.
Sure,.. not sufficient for a hard accusation. However, there was a threat or warning based on reports that Shaw himself had to say that.
If you knew a little more, they were protests mistakenly against the Army, and in reality should have been directed at the Assam Rifles, paramilitary armed policemen under the Ministry of Home Affairs, a sister outfit to the CRPF, that was responsible for so much of the civilian suppression in Kashmir.
Ok. Legally correct. Perhaps, most of those (CPRF) are involved in human rights violations in Kashmir too, and not IA.
BTW.. both NLI in Kargil and 65 Badar forces were paramilitary and scouts forces. Not PA. :D
@RescueRanger is that correct?
After the formal commencement of hostilities, if you think that the soldiers were fighting by day-time and raping at night, you have a poor grasp of the fighting that actually took places.
That is more true for PA soldiers who were pinned down during the entire time. Perhaps, more atrocities occurred at the beginning after 25th March. However, a complete shutdown followed, and people (males/females) got restricted to homes.

Also, you should look into PA record. How many people blamed PA for rape? Locally or in Afghanistan or in UN peacekeeping missions or in Bosnia or in Kashmir etc.

Lastly, intelligence (civilians+miliatry) agencies commit most crimes as they always have morality in their back seat. Regular soldiers mostly violate human rights by killing, or sometimes torture, and rarely by rap*ng.

Last edited:
Iqbal (RA) poetry. See what I have re-written.

Mujib az bangal imran az Pakistan
NANAG ADAM, NANAG E DEIN NANAG E WATAN
Mujib was not a NANAG. Bhutto and Yahya Khan were.

But, I do not understand anything about Imran Khan. His party lost in votes in the Parliament. Why is he trying to focus on himself by comparing himself with Mujib?

Mujib had a clear majority, 164 out of 300 seats.

However, I believe a new election should be held in Pakistan because many issues cannot be solved there with controversies in the country.

Were they all gentlemen? They could have done horrific things to Biharis and Bengalis too as they were far from home. I bet they have done that too as they were winning and owning.
Your logic is impeccable.

They could have been rapists. They were clearly in a position to be rapists. Let's make them rapists for the record, and move on.

Yup, right.

Mujib was not a NANAG. Bhutto and Yahya Khan were.

But, I do not understand anything about Imran Khan. His party lost in votes in the Parliament. Why is he trying to focus on himself by comparing himself with Mujib?

Mujib had a clear majority, 164 out of 300 seats.

However, I believe a new election should be held in Pakistan because many issues cannot be solved there with controversies in the country.
election happen in 70s while clear evidence of his treachery start at least from 67.

Sure,.. not sufficient for a hard accusation. However, there was a threat or warning based on reports that Shaw himself had to say that.
No, merely a warning not to stray, not to think of straying.
Like our AI mothers telling their kids, when they go out of the house, to be sure to be wearing clean underwear.

Ok. Legally correct. Perhaps, most of those (CPRF) are involved in human rights violations in Kashmir too, and not IA.
No, there were four incidents where it was clearly army soldiers. They were court-martialed and punished. There was a fifth of an officer displaying unsound moral character, that did not involve crime, but the then chief of staff decided that the officer should not be punished. A bad decision that embarrassed many Indians.

Iqbal (RA) poetry. See what I have re-written.

Mujib az bangal imran az Pakistan
NANAG ADAM, NANAG E DEIN NANAG E WATAN
mGP4Yo.gif

BTW.. both NLI in Kargil and 65 Badar forces were paramilitary and scouts forces. Not PA. :D
Understood.

Charges against the Pakistan Army were based on many sources, the only ones that need your attention being the eye-witness reports of Pakistani officers themselves. I have no intention of regurgitating these horrors here, but those who have read these accounts know what I am referring to.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom