What's new

Shouldn’t Tamil Eelam be in Tamil Nadu?

Shouldn’t Tamil Eelam be in Tamil Nadu?

• Total voters
hahaha and the height of the comedy is it says tmail nadu has illeteracy over 60%!!!! and 80% people live in villages
it would be better the author reads this before he start b.sing people
Tamil Nadu Population Sex Ratio in Tamil Nadu Literacy rate data

Tamil Nadu Urban Population 2011
Out of total population of Tamil Nadu, 48.45% people live in urban regions. The total figure of population living in urban areas is 34,949,729 of which 17,495,170 are males and while remaining 17,454,559 are females. The urban population in the last 10 years has increased by 27.16 percent.

Sex Ratio in urban regions of Tamil Nadu was 998 females per 1000 males. For child (0-6) sex ratio the figure for urban region stood at 957 girls per 1000 boys. Total children (0-6 age) living in urban areas of Tamil Nadu were 3,243,269. Of total population in urban region, 9.28 % were children (0-6).

Average Literacy rate in Tamil Nadu for Urban regions was 87.24 percent in which males were 91.82% literate while female literacy stood at 82.67%. Total literates in urban region of Tamil Nadu were 27,660,669.

Tamil Nadu Rural Population 2011
Of the total population of Tamil Nadu state, around 51.55 percent live in the villages of rural areas. In actual numbers, males and females were 18,663,701 and 18,525,528 respectively. Total population of rural areas of Tamil Nadu state was 37,189,229. The population growth rate recorded for this decade (2001-2011) was 6.49%.

In rural regions of Tamil Nadu state, female sex ratio per 1000 males was 993 while same for the child (0-6 age) was 937 girls per 1000 boys. In Tamil Nadu, 3,651,552 children (0-6) live in rural areas. Child population forms 9.82 percent of total rural population.

In rural areas of Tamil Nadu, literacy rate for males and female stood at 82.08 % and 65.52 %. Average literacy rate in Tamil Nadu for rural areas was 73.80 percent. Total literates in rural areas were 24,752,447

my opinion means little here as i have ZILCH to do with that region, but i would strongly support such an idea and in fact this is a case Sri Lanka should ardently be in favor of. . .

many in TN themselves support the idea....and hopefully it will provide a way for indian territory to no longer be used for terrorist activity against Sri Lanka ---especially at a time when indians always yap and cry foul about others bringing problems to them

here comes the pakistani with his live for Tamilians.....dayummmm....

tamil speaking states of andhra pradesh,kerala and karnataka..:omghaha:

I completely agree with the OP .

Tamil Ezham should be with Tamil Nadu .

For that we should make a Tamil Ezham independent from Lanka then merge it with Tamil NAdu .

And Tamils can happily and freely live in India ...................:rofl:

my opinion means little here as i have ZILCH to do with that region, but i would strongly support such an idea and in fact this is a case Sri Lanka should ardently be in favor of. . .

many in TN themselves support the idea....and hopefully it will provide a way for indian territory to no longer be used for terrorist activity against Sri Lanka ---especially at a time when indians always yap and cry foul about others bringing problems to them

And you are right ..........Your opinion means ZILCH.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom