What's new

Shouldn’t Tamil Eelam be in Tamil Nadu?

Shouldn’t Tamil Eelam be in Tamil Nadu?

• Total voters
I too agree that Balochistan n Sindh should be declared independent n KPK should be returned back to Afghanistan...:)

and who will do that? the balochs and sindhis dont want to be independent, and KPK dont want to be with afghans :lol:

Did we forget the Tamils in Singapore? If it was not for Lee Kuan Yew relenting to make Tamil the 3rd official language of Singapore, I am sure the Tamils there would have fought for a Singapooram

What a dumb poll. Tamils in Tamil Nadu are Indians. Our country is the seventh largest in the world.

Eelam is a completely different issue, it pertain only to Tamils in sri lanka.

Are you really sure that the Eelam dream was only for and about Sri Lanka?
Let's assume the Tamils got an Eelam. World over, Tamils would certainly have gone for an Eelam passportam yinstead offa Yindian worr yenni yathar paasa-portam

and who will do that? the balochs and sindhis dont want to be independent, and KPK dont want to be with afghans :lol:

Why r u getting mad bro, i m supporting u on the OP's article, all these states have 1000% more chances of becoming independent than TN.

I believe u should also support them afterall u r such a staunch supporter for independence....:lol:

Why r u getting mad bro, i m supporting u on the OP's article, all these states have 1000% more chances of becoming independent than TN.

I believe u should also support them afterall u r such a staunch supporter for independence....:lol:

TN should get independence :lol: it boosted the separatist tamil movement in lanka, are they themselves scared to break away :lol: come on yogi, there seems to be some hint of reality in it

thamilnadu should be a new country

Yes, & when it will get independence it will first attack SL & fight for taking away the norther areas of Lanka from Lanka.

& given that TN is much larger (in pop., land, economy) than SL, there is all possibility that it would win the war :lol:

Dude, grow up, it is TN in India b'coz of which your a$$es are saved, other wise your only neighboring country (ie TN) would had been the most hostile one with which you would have wars/tension every year.

India should take back Katchatheevu...................

mahinda-rajapaksa-2009-5-22-11-56-1.jpg

TN should get independence :lol: it boosted the separatist tamil movement in lanka, are they themselves scared to break away :lol: come on yogi, there seems to be some hint of reality in it

Brother the fact is TN is not facing any separatist activities n the reason SL faced it n still facing is bcoz of denying SL Tamils constitutional rights, somewhat similar to what u guys have been doing with Ahemdis.

TN is one of the most progressing state in India with high HDI n both Indian Tamils n other Indians have deep rooted interests with eachother.

The article is miles away from reality n u guys seem busy trolling as usual....:)

Brother the fact is TN is not facing any separatist activities n the reason SL faced it n still facing is bcoz of denying SL Tamils constitutional rights, somewhat similar to what u guys have been doing with Ahemdis.

TN is one of the most progressing state in India with high HDI n both Indian Tamils n other Indians have deep rooted interests with eachother.

The article is miles away from reality n u guys seem busy trolling as usual....:)

humm I have some Indian friends who mentioned about the difficulties they faced in TN.
Once I read somewhere Tamilnadu groups going to separate in to 3 parts. etc

humm I have some Indian friends who mentioned about the difficulties they faced in TN.
Once I read somewhere Tamilnadu groups going to separate in to 3 parts. etc

I m not talking about some Aow Mow Chow separatist groups here, i m talking about serious groups like LTTE, BLA, TTP, etc.

Hope u got the point...:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom