What's new

Shuvo Noborsho

^^------too many dudes and ugly chicks in the video...classic song though!

Happy poila boishakh to everyone....

nyio8i.jpg

15fpwe0.jpg

qyb6ts.jpg

Most surprisingly this name 'Mongol shova Jatra' falls under Shirk and was started by some charukala students just 20 years ago and now it is ' bangalir praner onushthan '

We shouldn't mix up Religion with culture,people(Muslims) enjoy these kinds of cultural programs once or twice a year but devote themselves for Islam for the whole year.I don't see anything wrong in that as long as they are not directly harming Islam in Bangladesh.We are Bangladeshi Muslims,we have our own culture apart from being Muslim and thats how it rolls.

i already told ya this was not our culture even 20 years ago...... Seems like titumir, Haji Shariatullah, Syed Amir Ali, Nowab Abdul latif need to come back to teach us again about history of Bengal and their "struggle" for Islam...

.... Sirk is dangerous Sin, i was just trying to warn fellow Muslims.... I have no problem celebrating Pahela Baishakh... I had hilsha in lunch, Mum bought Panjabi for me.... Thats cool.... problem is with the name " mongol shova jatra" ... rally with statues festoons doesnt bring any good.... pray to the Almighty instead!

btw Whats a Boat and "Rajakars" doing in Mongol rally?? Is it awami rally??
vvvvvvv201204111334107282_2012-04-14-05-56-34-4f8911923ff26-photo--zia-islam--3-.jpg

Stupid Hujuge Bangali.
Dont know what they do.

Baishakhi is fine, but Mongal Jatra.......what is this fu ck? Didn't see when I was kid.

Anyway, here is my fish ......... <: (((><

i already told ya this was not our culture even 20 years ago...... Seems like titumir, Haji Shariatullah, Syed Amir Ali, Nowab Abdul latif need to come back to teach us again about history of Bengal and their "struggle" for Islam...

.... Sirk is dangerous Sin, i was just trying to warn fellow Muslims.... I have no problem celebrating Pahela Baishakh... I had hilsha in lunch, Mum bought Panjabi for me.... Thats cool.... problem is with the name " mongol shova jatra" ... rally with statues festoons doesnt bring any good.... pray to the Almighty instead!

btw Whats a Boat and "Rajakars" doing in Mongol rally?? Is it awami rally??
vvvvvvv201204111334107282_2012-04-14-05-56-34-4f8911923ff26-photo--zia-islam--3-.jpg

My last Mela was in 1990, I didn't see all these shobha jatra back in those days.

These days it does involve caricature, but religion and culture should not be khichuri issue.

^ yes it is a trademark now and does add some Mashala to our bengali new year celebration which attracts tourists... Our hindu brothers and seculars, atheist should continue this....... I was just trying to say pious muslims should stay out of this! Most of them are not aware the shirk fact! Even ' Kajol' on baby head is shirk! how many of us know that??

Indians dont teach me my religion! I don't need to follow fatwa by some random sheikh! Many Islamic scholars have personal website like Yusuf Estes! And you clearly don't understand difference between Shirk and other sin. Shirk is only sin which will never be forgiven!

Back
Top Bottom