What's new

Sick Joke *(Zulfiqar Mirza)

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

its a much see program for anyone who thinks this Mirza is doing all this on call of his conscience...

watch all program, this guy is a sick joke...

Last edited by a moderator:
At the end of the video... Z.M 80 ki dehai mai "Fohosh" filmoon ka karobar kerty thay... :)

At the end of the video... Z.M 80 ki dehai mai "Fohosh" filmoon ka karobar kerty thay... :)

lol....yes Sharab kharid ker dosto ko pila bhi deta hon or pee bhi leta hon.....@Z mirza.

Allah say darr bhai, siyasat theek hai, lekin quran ko utha kar jo kuch keh raha hai, astaghfirullah.

He has made a joke out of the Quran - "sab say barra Quran lana" :sick:

Part 2 is also very interesting

Part 3

My guess is that ZM is
@4:00 @ 5:30 Talk of MQM as starter of violence...
@ exact 6:24 read the news-strip below... "3 arrested in Imran Farooq murder case"...
@8:25 how Altaf convey's his orders...
@8:45 He said that Altaf's hospitalization is a cover story, he's actually under arrest...!!! & he was escaping to South Africa. & that 3 arrested including Siddiqi who's a 9-0 (MQM) member...

Altaf Hospitalized says MQM's handout

Altaf not arrested UK High Commission
-
-

This is all political bullshyt....timed for the next elections....Zardari is like Zulfiqar expose MQM and this and that....on one side and i will hug them on the other.....

I pass daily in front of his house in DHA........still has all the security men there......luxury cars parked out side......this is guy is a bigger lie than Rehman Malik..

ZM: I see second wali baber in you.

Anchor: Pata nahi mujhay maut say dar nahi lagta.

Threat?

This is all political bullshyt....timed for the next elections....Zardari is like Zulfiqar expose MQM and this and that....on one side and i will hug them on the other.....

I pass daily in front of his house in DHA........still has all the security men there......luxury cars parked out side......this is guy is a bigger lie than Rehman Malik..

Spot on - yesterday evening there were twice as many cars and traffic built up real bad on main Shaheen. Some meeting at his place.

There has been absolutely no reduction in his protocol.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom