What's new

For the First Time in History Israel Speaks out Against Human Rights Violations in Pakistan

Sounds a lot like your Bachabaz uncles shoved their pencil lullis in your ears and f**cked your brain, heh!

Afghandu can't even understand sarcasm.

Not an Afghan, but they sure loved your Amritsari women.

You do takfirs

**** off cunt. I don’t talk to takfiris

You're back again to get another eChitrol?

View attachment 938388
The illegitimate racist state of Israel that has illegally occupied Palestinian lands and massacred Palestinians for over 7 decades has quite a nerve to talk about human rights in Pakistan. What a sick joke is this!
Well even in Israel apartheid state people who are kidnapped get to see a lawyer

This doesn't happen in Pakistan

With respect to killing people? Due whom do we think we have been killing in drones? I mean I don't understand how underage kids have the capacity to be terrorists

There are more missing people in Pakistan then Israel

Fascinating...

Probably thinking out loud here but... isn't Imran Khan's ex-wife a Jew?!

To me, it sounds like she's still holding a torch for her ex-hubby, or at least that's the general impression I get whenever I come across her Tweets about Pakistan's internal affairs.

Won't be surprised if it's actually her pulling the strings, heh!
Imran Khan is yahoodi agent and is done and should be shot dead

But what about missing Baloch, Pathans and now punjabis?

They are lucky they are on the other side of the globe, our army would obliterate them if they said that to our PM to his face. Plus we have nukes, they dont, if they did they would boast them like north koreans do
Read about the six day war lumber 1 cant stand against a country who fought against multiple countries at the same time lul

Unfortunately these days Pakistanis can only see in IK or non IK binary when that may not even be the case
Sigh. IK was disliked since he spoke out on Palestine, spoke well and since he had been married to a Jewish woman, not someone they could use the old anti semetic claim on.

You do takfirs

**** off cunt. I don’t talk to takfiris

then you would be a very lonely man?.. no ?

PS what is with foul language?.. were you raised badly ?.. or may be you don't know in Islam foul language is forbidden?.. then again only real muslims know that :angel:

Imran Khan is yahoodi agent and is done and should be shot dead

I agree..

but the problem is we have a a stupid and incompetent PDM controlled by that the army that can't send some to kill khan who can shoot straight.... sad isn't ? they are incompetent they can't get any thing right.

You're back again to get another eChitrol?

easy man.. he is frustrated , alone, and no body listens to him .. all day he spends watching Maryum Nawj speeches...and Chachoo whisky songs

Last edited:
then you would be a very lonely man?.. no ?

PS what is with foul language?.. were you raised badly ?.. or may be you don't know in Islam foul language is forbidden?.. then again only real muslims know that :angel:

I agree..

but the problem is we have a a stupid and incompetent PDM controlled by that the army that can't send some to kill khan who can shoot straight.... sad isn't ? they are incompetent they can't get any thing right.

easy man.. he is frustrated , alone, and no body listens to him .. all day he spends watching Maryum Nawj speeches...and Chachoo whisky songs

You do takfirs

I told you to **** off. I don’t talk to takfiris.

Guess I have to use the ignore button.

Thank god for Israel. I hope Israel saved the people of Pakistan from the corrupt Pakistani Military Establishment of the failed banana republic of Faujistan!

Pakistani military establishment has done the same with Baloch and Pathan children...
Are you a Ahamadi?

And why should we care about Israhell thinks? Israel should be condemned for its genocide on the Palestinian people, both Muslim and Christian.

How dare they talk about Pakistan?

Just because USA supports Israel, otherwise the world couldn't give a damn for Israel or Zionists scum.

And lol Jews make less than one percent of humanity! LOL! Just because USA supports Israel. LOL!

View attachment 938388
The illegitimate racist state of Israel that has illegally occupied Palestinian lands and massacred Palestinians for over 7 decades has quite a nerve to talk about human rights in Pakistan. What a sick joke is this!
Israel wants good relations with pakistan so that pakistanis should migrate to Israel than going to greece , turkey , or cypress route .

Back
Top Bottom