What's new

Sikh families leave Orakzai after Taliban demand jizia

What is the punishment ? Asking you for the second time.

what if i don't have the money ?

In my fictitious Islamic society that I rule, I would throw you in jail, just as I would throw Muslims who do not pay Zakat into jail.

Everyone will have different intepretations.

If it is just a tax why is it different for muslims and non-muslims?
Different not as in names but in amount

P.S I read this piont in this thread itself.

The Jizya is less than the Zakat from what I know. Correct me if I'm wrong.

In my fictitious Islamic society that I rule, I would throw you in jail, just as I would throw Muslims who do not pay Zakat into jail.

Everyone will have different intepretations.

FYI there is a difference between Zakat & Jizah Tax.

If Pakistan government say even the poor has to pay Rs.40,000 a year as Tax would that make sense in your fictitious world.

Look Mr. RoadRunner people here are asking genuine questions and you are trying to hide behind the veil of Hindutva, fantasies etc.

Why don't you simply answer to moscow's previous post? He raised some valid points and I can guarantee you that Hindutva hasn't 'consumed' Russia yet.

As far as justification goes, in my country or any other civilized nation for that matter, taxes are collected based on affordability and income, not based on religion.

So when we hear such stories, it is definitely a shock because it is unique to your part of the world. The least you can do is educate the members here without actually getting into any defensive mudslinging match.

Oh whatever. Go back to reading "The Hindutva factbook of Islamic horrors" by the Shiv Sena. The Jizya is just a tax. I'm not going to explain it further if you can't understand this.

I find it carnivalesque that you are trying so hard to defend Jizya. And I have no idea how Shiv Sena is even remotely associated with this matter. By defending everything that happens in your country, you can't prove yourself as patriotic.

And you seriously need to improve your knowledge of history. Aurangzeb revived this method in India, which was stopped by one of his predecessors. It included all the conditions that I mentioned above. This was one of the reasons why Rajputs & Marathas united against him, because Jizya was too harsh to be bearable.

History apart, why would you want to defend source of income of Taliban? You sounded like a 2 year old whn you asserted that it will go to tribal leaders. Taliban is demanding this. Do you mean to say Taliban will only collect it & hand it over to tribal leaders like a good boy?

oh c'mon roadrunner there is no way even west pakistan had 97% muslim population before partition infact it's impossible coz if that was true then how do you account for the mohajirs who came after partition and added to the muslim population and the number of hindus/sikhs who've left decreasing the non-muslim populatation even further ?
The only way muslims and non-muslim pop percentage could have remained exactly the same in the past 62 years is if your telling me no more muslims came in since partition and no hindus or sikhs left west pakistan and thats absolutely not true.

Last edited:
none of the members even tried answering my genuine questions raised on the previous page what do i take it as?

simply people are ignorant about the full details like i am so the whole point of discussions via debate becomes illogical.
just like the whole idea of imposing these taxes are illogical and cannot be comprehended by a thinking brain.

The Bottom line is that we have to find a way to get rid of this Menace Taliban out from Pakistan.

Ya that's true.

But i think there are lot of Pakistani's who support Taliban. In this site also there are people who support Taliban.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom