What's new

Singh says not clear who controls Pakistan army

Nice comment. Thanks.

As for your rant about Indian involvement, show us the evidence! Plain and simple! Else all those who say that India is involved in "terrorist activities" based on assumptions and so called circumstantial evidence, are Liars! I find it very amusing to see that even the Pakistani FM resorted to such melodrama (and I thought melodrama was only the Indians' forte) without showing any evidence whatsoever. Just tells the rest of us about their credibility!You see Utopia is a nice fantasy, but its still a fantasy! The real world, sir, is different.

watch this video of what is going on in India, in regard with Mumbai attacks and then I would like you all to comment on this topic, specially The Indian Fellows.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...hmad-qureshi-fight-against-indian-terror.html

after all this singh still has to say, Pakistan dint do anything. The only answer to him is Sardar ji 12 baj gaye.

Nice comment. Thanks.

As for your rant about Indian involvement, show us the evidence! Plain and simple! Else all those who say that India is involved in "terrorist activities" based on assumptions and so called circumstantial evidence, are Liars! I find it very amusing to see that even the Pakistani FM resorted to such melodrama (and I thought melodrama was only the Indians' forte) without showing any evidence whatsoever. Just tells the rest of us about their credibility!

You see Utopia is a nice fantasy, but its still a fantasy! The real world, sir, is different.

This argument has been dealt with so many times yet I can't believe indians still go on about it.

There are no assumptions, the evidence exists and just because it is not shown to the world doesn't mean it's not there. We have reason to believe of india's terrorist activites.

Your utopia description is correct, however what we have here in not utopia but claims backed by evidence.

This argument has been dealt with so many times yet I can't believe indians still go on about it.

There are no assumptions, the evidence exists and just because it is not shown to the world doesn't mean it's not there. We have reason to believe of india's terrorist activites.

Your utopia description is correct, however what we have here in not utopia but claims backed by evidence.

What you have mentioned is bound to get another "similar" reply....SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE!

Saying-"We will show it at the right time!" or "The Americans dont want us to show it!"
Simply proves that-
a) Pak govt is just bluffing. Claims of capture of truckloads of ammo n weapons is a pure lie aimed at deflecting attention from the fact that the TTP is a homegrown terrorist organization.
b) Pak govt. doesn't even have the standing or the authority to stand up to the US and show to the world India's (alleged) involvement.

What you have mentioned is bound to get another "similar" reply....SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE!

Saying-"We will show it at the right time!" or "The Americans dont want us to show it!"
Simply proves that-
a) Pak govt is just bluffing. Claims of capture of truckloads of ammo n weapons is a pure lie aimed at deflecting attention from the fact that the TTP is a homegrown terrorist organization.
b) Pak govt. doesn't even have the standing or the authority to stand up to the US and show to the world India's (alleged) involvement.

Oh were bluffing? and you do your yelling PM has any evidence of Mumbai like Incident originating from Pakistan which is now bound to happen in India according to him?
Where is evidence? "Show me the evidence" :argh:

I guess he's just bluffing by not showing evidence to Pakistan or your new lover(you know who).

Oh were bluffing? and you do your yelling PM has any evidence of Mumbai like Incident originating from Pakistan which is now bound to happen in India according to him?
Where is evidence? "Show me the evidence" :argh:

I guess he's just bluffing by not showing evidence to Pakistan or your new lover(you know who).

Y you people dont say this thing in UN "Where is evidence? Show me the evidence" .when UN going to impose "terrorist nation" tag...even china can use its veto power to stop this..
You dont trust indian evidence...first you own interior minister says..kasab is not pakistani..your own media xposed it......

Singh said he was worried about Pakistan's nuclear arsenal falling into the wrong hands

I thought Semour Hersh was the dumbest person for suggestion US was ready to take control of Pakistan's nuclear arsenal... To see what i previously believed to be a smart guy making such statements affirms my belief that education doesnt do a politician any good.. infact the smarter they are the dumber statements they make... this article is a joke... Pakistan ko bech kay kha gaye hotay agar military na hoti ...which is ofcourse what these people want

^^it is unfortunate that both countries in their bilateral relations are moving in different directions - this does not bode well for the sub-continent.

His comments were in response to direct questions regarding his views on the matter. They were perfectly fine, and I might add, truthful.

Regarding Nukes, he said that India was prepared for "all contingencies", but that the Americans had assured him that Pakistan's nukes are in safe hands.

Unfortunately, some idiots love to take two words and form their own sentences. Go watcht the actual interview instead of posting some twisted interpretations from third sources

Y you people dont say this thing in UN "Where is evidence? Show me the evidence" .when UN going to impose "terrorist nation" tag...even china can use its veto power to stop this..
You dont trust indian evidence...first you own interior minister says..kasab is not pakistani..your own media xposed it......
Boy you are new here and I urge you to post something sensible and existant not your fantasies that UN will impose terrorist nation on us.:blah::blah:
As for Indian evidence we trust only what is credible not bunch of Pakistani soaps,cooking oil and Shampoos which were given to as a concrete evidence.:rofl:

^Your own government accepted that the attackers were Pakistani, so stop whining and ask Nawaz Sharif and Zardari why instead of spamming here. Okay?

^Your own government accepted that the attackers were Pakistani, so stop whining and ask Nawaz Sharif and Zardari why instead of spamming here. Okay?

MR I was only responding to the guy I never said that Mumbai was not accepted or not done by some of them.And what I was refering was bunch of Pakistani commodities given to us as Concrete evidence as the guy was whining on evidence.

Ok guys... take a long brake and return to the topic... Tell me who controls the Pakistan army ? the govt or army itself..

"Tell me who controls the Pakistan army ? the govt or army itself..."

This is probably best answered by those within def.pk's think-tank. I count on their perspectives on challenging questions such as the above.

Back
Top Bottom