What's new

Six Killed in Attacks in Rajouri IOK.

There was a news debate in Pakistan were a panelist asks why dont the TTP attack Hindus in India instead of attacking muslims in Pakistan..? The other panelists didn't protest at this statement, but sat quietly.
Comments in this thread just brought back the memories of that debate.

Ever heard of the Indian who found a glass, the idiot got so excited he consumed so much water that he drank himself to death.

nope never heard of that indian maybe you have him confused with one of you guys ,but i do know of a certain pakistani who ends up embarrassing himself every time he responds

i don't do fictions mate i do facts

BTW, you have spoken like a true Indian loser.....spend hours on our forum to have any voice is like you scrounging on our crumbs from the floor and when you get a belly full, start complaining about the stains on the table cloth...indeed very Indian of you.

i get you are manically depressed,but this is not healthy at all it is eating you alive buddy why do you care so much to begin with you don't see other members posting the same?(chinese ,iranian,turks)...i get it we are now the fastest growing economy in the world don't mean you should be bitter, let it go don't torture yourself !man with all the envy hate you carry for india i can only imagine being you (god forbid) waking up and reading all the positive news coming out of india then you move to pakistani section and you see absolute no progress i can't blame you it is sad but it’s not our fault
Maybe they never studied the books in the library that mega rich India built for them.
Your new found love have little idea that if we close the border permanently, they wouldn't even find the crumbs that you feed on.
what is stopping you then?why don't you try lol

Jahalat , did you say ??
well, may be you habitually have been avoiding the writing on the wall....literally....it's even in English.....but you don't want to read that. Your life is only meant for to kiss your back side.

BPf_gUOCYAA5eai

a-kashmiri-woman-walks-past-grafitti-that-reads-azadi-indian-dogs-go-back-home-during-curfew.jpg

View attachment 909029

that's the old kashmir new kashmir is progressive

deradicalization seems to be working out

@SQ8 interesting views on the thread.
What did I miss?
Currently dealing with the snow here -

I wouldn’t worry about some of the views - they mirror many on the Indian side and much like them they wont get to each other unless they are done slaughtering their own countrymen first over differing views.

Plus, stop caring from an emotional perspective - your flag is the Stars and Stripes - Desiland is in the rearview mirror

nope never heard of that indian maybe you have him confused with one of you guys ,but i do know of a certain pakistani who ends up embarrassing himself every time he responds

i don't do fictions mate i do facts

i get you are manically depressed,but this is not healthy at all it is eating you alive buddy why do you care so much to begin with you don't see other members posting the same?(chinese ,iranian,turks)...i get it we are now the fastest growing economy in the world don't mean you should be bitter, let it go don't torture yourself !man with all the envy hate you carry for india i can only imagine being you (god forbid) waking up and reading all the positive news coming out of india then you move to pakistani section and you see absolute no progress i can't blame you it is sad but it’s not our fault

what is stopping you then?why don't you try lol

that's the old kashmir new kashmir is progressive

deradicalization seems to be working out

One can only laugh at your gloating.
Cutting a fence is no big deal as it's not manned all the time.... Talk about having half a million army who can't control a few hundred freedom fighters. Do you know, fearing Pakistani snipers, your soldiers stationed on out posts were actually committing suicides.
BTW, I heard PDF administration is thinking of charging a dollar for every post... I wonder if mega rich Indians will still spend a few pennies to kiss their backsides using this space.

Looks like militants followed BLA tactics that Indians daily give "phull sapport" on internet

@SQ8 interesting views on the thread.

Very interesting views indeed Mil

From the views it is clear that Hindus of India might cheerlead BLA type groups that kill civilians every other day in Pakistan but are not okay with some militants following same tactics in "integral part" of bharat mata

There are more effective ways to show your presence and distastefulness, killing civilians will only bring negative publicity and damage the cause, but I have feeling that this might be a false flag Operation to further justify more atrocities on Kashmir.

Back
Top Bottom