What's new

Sky Sports Poll: Should Pakistan be Banned from International Cricket?

Invading a country = loss of innocent lives = unfair occupation of another's land.

Banning a CLUB [PCB is a CLUB] where the cleanest guy is a captain that has eaten "ballz" on TV = Gain in valuable study time for kids = Progress. It's also = Money loss for the illegal bookies, most of whom fund terrorism.

Don't compare banning PCB with invading Pakistan bro.

Banning PCB = Banning Pakistan for playing Cricket = Loss of lives of innocent fans = Loss of jobs of innocent employees = Increase in rate of suicide = Loss of only entertainment remained in pakistan...

Believe me it's not just a club... :cheers:

Why should Pak be banned ?

I find it overbearing to impose something like this. Was SA banned when their late Captain was implicated in betting or was India banned when Azhar did the same?

Things can go wrong in any orgnisation / system. What is important is for the correctives to be applied.

Cricket has immense lure in our part of the world and given the background of some ( most ?) of the players it is not unnatural for them to succumb to the lure of more money.

That is the point banning an entire country for misdeeds of few individuals in games if that is the criteria then we should ban all those countries who's players are caught in doping at Olympics and all other international games.

This is funny and gutter level insanity of few people to ban a country be it Pakistan or anyone else

Banning PCB = Banning Pakistan for playing Cricket = Loss of lives of innocent fans = Loss of jobs of innocent employees = Increase in rate of suicide = Loss of only entertainment remained in pakistan...

How so? Also, if PCB is banned, we will find new ways to entertain ourselves. Necessity = Mother of invention.

Believe me it's not just a club... :cheers:

1996 Quarter-final. I cried when we lost to India. I was angry at Wasim for not playing. There was a time when I was VERY passionate about our cricket. I wouldn't miss a SINGLE ball, even when we played Minnows like Zimbabwe or India.

Now, I am past that. :yahoo:

Cheers though! :smitten:

Back
Top Bottom