What's new

Sniper for PA

AoA,

Well we can list the known sniper rifles used by PA as following.

1. Steyr SSG69
2. AI L-96
3. M82 0.50 Calibre AMR
4. RPA Rangemaster 0.50 Calibre AMR
5. G3 with Scope
6. PSR-90 by POF (It just got revealed so may be it takes time to show in the regular army units)

Seen the Dragnov with Frontier Corps (Balochistan & NWFP)
Also seen something similar to American M40 System with Rangers & Pak Police. Special Units may be CT kind.

Brother Kindly Provide Pics of these guns if u can, also a source would be a better option for the authentication of these weapons......
regards,
Sunny

Dear Sunny,

Plz find below a link to you tube where u can clearly see the M82 on a visit by COAS to tarbela SSG center.

Even the ANF guys have M82, which you can find in the Pic galleries of this forums.

As for other Pics, the pic gallery of defence.pk are full of all these weapons in the hands of Pakistani Soldiers.

Sniper Rifle Similar to M40
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/8551/m40e.jpg

And as for the RPA Rangemaster 0.50 AMR, i know for sure as my bro's unit just got them a few months back and i had seen the pic also. InshAllah will try to post that pic also as soon as i get it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you very much brother taimikhan for this useful post.
Regards,
Sunny

Aoa,
Dear All, Kindly visit youtube and watch Program "Aik Din Geo Kay Sath with Pak Army" and kindly guide what is the name of the sniper in the video????
Hope you will consider this request.
Regards,

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

Can somebody post the pics of PA Snipers????

Sunny if you are talking abt the guy in Part 3 of the segment holding the gun, well its a simple G3 with a scope being used for snipping.

And as i had told you, kindly go to the Pic galleries, u will find a lot of pics of PA snipers and their systems. Try it out, it will be fun and u will see a lot of them.

aoa,
thanks for ur guidance brother, i searched for sniper pics in the gallary unable to find would u like to help in this regard.
Regards,
Sunny

Well sunny, the Anti Smuggling Forces weapons is the Barret M82, while with ATF its the AR-10(T).

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

Mughal, kindly look at post# 91, thats the list of all the sniper rifles PA is using, old and latest both included.

Dear Sunny,

Plz see the video, at 54 sec, see the guy having a 0.50 Calibre AMR rifle, well thats the RPA Rangemaster 0.50 Calibre rifle, the latest i guess with the PA.

I guess now all the sniper rifles in PA inventory have been documented :)

Aoa,
Many many thanks brother taimikhan on this fantastic post love to see our Great Soldiers are using these weapons???
But i will not stop asking for more and more pics and videos of our Army
regards,
sunny

Aoa,
Kindly see this video on 36 and 1:43 & Kindly guide me, these are same guns or ??? and what are the names second one looks styer 69 but first one????

Back
Top Bottom