What's new

Soft power: In China, 'Barbie' moves women to tears, 'triggers' men to walk out

The problem for Western countries is that they have too much feminism and freedom. The women of these countries will do anything to destroy their countries

Germany's leader, Mrs. Merkel, pioneered the open-door policy, welcoming millions of refugees from the Middle East and Africa into Germany, who then freely raped and abused many German women. . In the face of anger and pressure from the German public, Ms. Merkel persisted in defending refugees and immigrants, further granting more asylums, increasing the welfare costs of raising them. Continue to expand the refugee list to citizens from other regions, for example South Asia-Afganistan.

There is a German politician, Selin Gören, who supports Mrs. Merkel's policy, she went to a densely populated area of refugees to observe the situation and was gang raped by 3 refugees. Not wanting the German public to hold a grudge against the refugees, she chose to lie, trying to cover up the truth, misleading people about the identity and race of the rapists.

The Swedish side was even more shocked, a local woman took pity on a refugee who had no place to live, so she let a 36-year-old man from Africa sleep in her house, that night, he I raped and killed my landlord's 7-year-old daughter in the bathroom.

In European countries, every time a convoy of refugees - immigrants sets foot in their cities, most will have a bunch of indigenous people (mostly female) carrying banners with welcome slogans. .

Many indigenous women are willing to sleep, marry and have children with immigrant and refugee men. The strange thing is that the African and Middle Eastern refugees are not rich or handsome, the vast majority are uneducated, lazy, unhygienic, aggressive, greedy, lazy, just want enjoy free benefits from native countries

She sure receive monies from Soros.

No one is that kind.

Each society has its phase of development. I suggest you study Marx.

Slavery society is still better than -- cave man.
Lol...So you are pro slavery?

Impressive.

may I suggest you read Betty Friedan?

A free society is better than a slavery society.

cruel laws against women, it's like a cage, but it also protects their women, preventing their women damage the image of the country and the race, protecting them from foreign sexual predators.
Lol...so in your opinion women need cruel laws against them so they don't damage the image of the country but men dont?

Because men would never do anything that could possibly damage the image of their country ?

Lol.

Last edited:
I only ever cried twice in movie (well, weep, I never cried)

I weep when Kevin Costner's character Ray in Field of Dream ask his dad if he can play catch with him at the end. I was 10 and my dad brought me to that movie. It just flow out, I don't know why

I weep again in 1997 when I saw Saving Private Ryan, when Ryan (the old guys) stands in front of Captain Miller grave and ask his wife whether he lived a good life.

I think the only time I ever was close to crying was when I was a kid and "Benji" jumped over the abusive broomstick.

As for walking out...the "chick flick" Air America (even our dates agreed it sucked)

Last edited:
Hollywood can masturbate their own Baizuo.

But Hollywood is going to demise worldwide. No one else is buying all the feminism and LGBT fad.

Lol, you do realize the opening weekend release of Barbie and Oppenheimer was like the 4th biggest opening box office weekend ever globally right?

• Some East Asian girls go abroad alone, then are sexually harassed or raped
  • East Asian girls buy sperm from foreign men (western)
  • Some East Asian girls give birth to many children with African, South Asian, Middle Eastern, South American men...
  • Some East Asian girls actively flirt and have sex with foreign men (including men from third world countries...and married)
  • Some East Asian girls look down on local men and encourage their country's women to marry and have children with foreign men.
  • Some East Asian girls brag that they have foreign boyfriends or husbands.
Wow!! So is this your actual problem? That Chinese women sleep with non Chinese men?

Do you know that there are thousands of babies born half Chinese half black all along the newly built highways in Africa...built with Chinese labor... How do you think that happened? This is an actual problem in countries like Kenya because the black mothers are left to bring up the kids themselves.

Why can't Chinese girls have the same freedom the men obviously do?

I would walk out too if I somehow went to the movie. These feminazi/LGBT/10 genders shit is beyond repulsive.

I think the only time I ever was close to crying was when I was a kid and "Benji" jumped over the abusive broomstick.

As for walking out...the "chick flick" Air America (even our dates agreed it sucked)
I never walked out; I just take a 3-hour nap....And usually if I am watching a movie with someone I am forced to stay.......

These feminazi and Baizuo too naive. Take China as example, up to early 20th century, there are still micro-civil-war in village, in some estimate, resulting to 10 millions death every hundred years.

For village, putting able commanders, getting man to fight is a matter of survival of entire tribe.

If feminazi have their ways, there will be no babies, no one cooking, no one tending the old. Entire village will be wiped out.

Darwin rules suggest the those who survive are the paternal society.

In my Vietnam village, about few decades ago, those who marry and cannot produce baby boys are still shamed. They are only permit to eat after those brothers who got baby boys have eaten.

They sit last whenever there is any rituals.

Interestingly, in barbarian countries, feminism is very low. In civilized and rich countries, feminism is very high.

I support feminism, women should have degrees, jobs.

Women are not birthing machines and slaves, must marry, have children, take care of the elderly or do housework.

If women don't want to, don't condemn or force them.

However, feminism should have its limits.

What is the fastest way to turn a woman in a civilized country into a treasonous whore?

That's feminism.

Such civilization will be taken over by paternalistic culture. It is happening now.

Those western women prefer Islam slave rather than sissy white man.

Women prefer to be dominated.

In the first seven months of 2023, China's movie market has grossed more than 35 billion CNY ($4.9 billion).

Even the 10th place movie released this year grossed 931.42 million CNY ($130 million).The $29 million that Barbie grossed in China doesn't even make it into the top 30 (the 30th place was Meg 2: The Trench which grossed $80 million).

Barbie is a cold movie in China, but the American media is publicizing the fact that it is gaining epic success in China.

The American media is used to blatant lies.

View attachment 945633
First of all, I don't ever consider Barbie is a good movie, it maybe for some, not for me, I probably will never watch it, even tho I support most Australian actors in Hollywood. But then my wife may get it on Netflix later and force me to watch it, that's another story.

On the other hand, the measure of "success" is relative, as in you will probably never see the reverse, so if there is a Chinese movie that open in US and grossing over 50 million, that would be a success too, even tho 50 million is peanuts in movie box office.

Barbie, whether you like it or not is a Successful movie, regarding China, Barbie is not expected to do well in China, because Barbie is not really a big brand in China than it was in the US or the west, and the fact that it did make 30 million, that is considered a success because normally Western movie almost always made between 20-50 million in China anyway, except some movie that have ties with China (like Resident Evil or Transformer) or for whatever reason Marvel seems to do well in China. Otherwise it would have been relatively in that level. Considering it even did better than Super Mario Bro movie (another billion movie) in China (beat it by 6 million) it was a success for that movie

Last edited:
You will realize that when Jews and white elites preach feminism, Islam never mind domestic or foreign can opt out.

Muslim women are far more happier than western feminazi. Feminazi are full of hate.

Muslim women even sharing their husband with 3 others are far happier.

In order to get more orgasm, white women marries Muslim men.

Feminazi is a toxic and anti women ideology.

If white man wants to protect women, they can impose death penalties on fk and run PUA.

The same goes for women in some East Asian countries marrying blacks.

There is a joke that goes : "Why would a beautiful and educated girl marry a chimpanzee?"

Okay, that quote is very racist, but I support it.

Blacks make up only 13% of the US population but:
  • Up to 40% of people living with HIV
  • The rate of fatherless children is up to 67%
  • 34% of arrests
  • 50.3% of violent incidents
The rate of crime related to drugs, hiv, violence, sexual harassment, rape, fatherless children... of black people is very high, it happens in every country, not only the US.

I do not support feminism on issues related to interracial marriage and the birth of mixed children.

The white man preach feminazi only to white and east asians.

The blacks and Islam are relatively unmolested. Blacks have the worst family violence. You never see media condemn them. Most blacks baby are aborted, if not born out of wedlock.

Surprising black women prefer black man than Asian men. To black women Asian men are pussy.

From here we know that women like masculine man. Not those pussy that are domesticated by Baizuo.

If Vietnam or China preach feminazi, eventually our society will be converted to Islam or blacks will jump into our land, and our women will spread their legs to blacks.

Lol... Sarcastic!

I can tell everyone here what is wrong with Western society today.

But I don't need to.

I just want to say, China, Muslims, and India do the right thing.

It's the Utopia.

Last edited:
There are a lot of movies.

The question is why all massmedia make free advertising of that sh!t.

It’s targeting a certain demographic with disposable income. Less money on a family and more on yourself.

According to Shi, the marketing effort for "Barbie" in China specifically targets educated, working professional women in their 20s and 30s, who are highly aware of gender inequality and are receptive to feminist messages.

The gender equality issue has gained traction in China in recent years. A scroll on apps like Xiaohongshu yields many videos and posts calling for equal opportunity and advocating for independent lifestyle choices for women, such as remaining unmarried and childless.

The ironic thing is many men (especially amongst the younger men, millennials and Gen. Z) in the west are starting to think feminism means every Individual is not just equal but everyone does what is best for themselves, so many young men are just looking out for their personal fulfillment and not putting in the effort to form or support a family, treating relationships as disposable; a consumerist mindset.

No wonder the marriage rates and birth rates are declining. Many people on both sides don’t want to build a family.

12:35-14:30

Following is a summary of the video with an analysis, for those that didn’t see the movie.

Last edited:
The same goes for women in some East Asian countries marrying blacks.

There is a joke that goes : "Why would a beautiful and educated girl marry a chimpanzee?"

Okay, that quote is very racist, but I support it.

Blacks make up only 13% of the US population but:
  • Up to 40% of people living with HIV
  • The rate of fatherless children is up to 67%
  • 34% of arrests
  • 50.3% of violent incidents
The rate of crime related to drugs, hiv, violence, sexual harassment, rape, fatherless children... of black people is very high, it happens in every country, not only the US.

I do not support feminism on issues related to interracial marriage and the birth of mixed children.

It's actually a compliment for Black men.

Because the chimpanzee is the real animal, the beast, the real man.

A man who embraces his masculinity.

But of course, you don't need to embrace the negative aspect of masculinity.

Just being positive masculine.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom