What's new

Soldiers don't hate soldiers.....

I am fighting a battle with my own friends . A simple FB post against what they perceive to be nationalistic becomes a bone of contention . I was center right . More the right pushed more i deviated to left and more the people in my FL got crazy .

The sign of the ignorant is that once they start losing the argument, they resort to fighting. And FB is a great way to realize how many wilful ignorant people one has as friends.

I am fighting a battle with my own friends . A simple FB post against what they perceive to be nationalistic becomes a bone of contention . I was center right . More the right pushed more i deviated to left and more the people in my FL got crazy .

I have been very active on this issue (elsewhere), and very simply it is easiest to carry, and to wield a wooden club studded with nails.

Take no prisoners.

Unlike PDF posters, Facebook trolls are neophytes and retire very soon on being challenged.

The sign of the ignorant is that once they start losing the argument, they resort to fighting. And FB is a great way to realize how many wilful ignorant people one has as friends.

If you are calling me an ignorant for fighting right wing loonies in my own country, I will gladly accept it .

I have been very active on this issue (elsewhere), and very simply it is easiest to carry, and to wield a wooden club studded with nails.

Take no prisoners.

Unlike PDF posters, Facebook trolls are neophytes and retire very soon on being challenged.

They don't have cover of anonymity to spew their venom like they do here . It's all KP and Malda.

With all due respect, all of these cases generated a debate, let's not assume people are fools, they can see through the merit, but in the same breath, how many articles, how many TV shows or how many debates happened on the teacher who was Hacked to pieces in front of his students in Kerela by Commie thugs? No intolerance, no Civil rights, no outrage.
An idiot insulting a religion - National Security Risk,
ten idiots insulting a nation - Free speech.
Lawyers turning into goon in Patiala house court - India's Tiananmen
Muslims burning Police stations in Malda - Absolute Kosher.

At th end of the day it's all BJP's fault. That's the conclusion irrespective of what the observations are.

In brief, regarding your first point, read up on 'whataboutery' and re-calibrate your sights.

Regarding your four points in particular, they are rather conveniently categorised. Seen differently, they are

An idiot insulting a religion - National Security Risk, [an idiot to be prosecuted under sec. 295]
ten idiots insulting a nation - Free speech. [idiots who might enrage the sensitive and delicate, but who have not committed a crime]
Lawyers turning into goon in Patiala house court - India's Tiananmen [officers of the court violating the law, to be identified, arraigned and sentenced for contempt]
Muslims burning Police stations in Malda - Absolute Kosher.[serious matters demanding strict and harsh action, but neglected in typical fashion as is painfully the default in Didi's West Bengal]

What would you say, forget the Judicial experts,

This is not a game you can win, considering where I work and what I know. Take it from me, there is a widespread scepticism about the jurisprudential foundations of that particular decision.

If you are calling me an ignorant for fighting right wing loonies in my own country, I will gladly accept it .
I'm pretty certain @Oscar use of the term 'fighting' was a reference to the behavior of the right-wing whose ire you drew when voicing views that don't completely align with theirs.

I'm pretty certain @Oscar use of the term 'fighting' was a reference to the behavior of the right-wing whose ire you drew when voicing views that don't completely align with theirs.

I will keep voicing my opinion because I don't want India to enter phase Pakistan went through in 70's and 80's.

After the OROP fiasco I see BJP a little skeptically.

However, on the JNU issue I feel they needed to have been harsher still. We as a nation have had enough of all this.

Seeking destruction of the nation is not dissent its sedition & must be treated as such.

I suggest we shut this here as I choose not to get into a political argument with a fellow ex serviceman on a Pak forum.

It is not sedition, what happened. You forget that in my latest, re-issued edition, I teach at a law university, the first ranked one in India. I am speaking on this with full responsibility.

It is not sedition, what happened. You forget that in my latest, re-issued edition, I teach at a law university, the first ranked one in India. I am speaking on this with full responsibility.

I forget nothing & am crystal clear in the head on what an man who seeks division of my country deserves.

It does not need a law book or statute - all it needs is love for the nation in the form it is in & the ability to see through a smoke screen those not in power create to further their agenda.

I forget nothing & am crystal clear in the head on what an man who seeks division of my country deserves.

It does not need a law book or statute - all it needs is love for the nation in the form it is in & the ability to see through a smoke screen those not in power create to further their agenda.

No, you are wrong, categorically wrong. Your love for the nation does not, repeat, does not determine the law of the land, it only determines how you choose to think about a subject. You are welcome to resent someone, or to despise someone who says or does things that you don't like. You are not free to slander that person, defame that person, inflict either assault or battery (the two are technically distinct; look them up if you feel like it) or inflict injuries, riot or cause any civil disturbance.

And your ability to see through smoke screens and detect the underlying games of those in power or not in power makes you a better citizen. It has nothing to do with the interpretation of the law, or with the definition in legal terms of what some idiot does.

Hiding behind the wording of laws are favourite past time of these anti nationals.

When someone says - "Hindustan ki barbadi tak, jang rahegi jari", I wont even bother to refer the law number to see how seditious the person is.

This is not a game you can win, considering where I work and what I know. Take it from me, there is a widespread scepticism about the jurisprudential foundations of that particular decision.
The government just should have ignored these rants, It doesn't matter how many of the jhola chaaps chant Bharat ki barbadi, our will is more than enough to digest these idiots and poop them out.

as far as dissatisfaction of Afzal Guru verdict, Why, May I ask? How much of legal tomfoolery will we need to accommodate in todays narrative, here is a guy on live tv is admitting to who the attackers were, who was the handler, how much money was paid, where the training happened, and we question jurisprudence.

I am not as articulated as the JNU students who find CRPF jawans being killed as reason to celebrate, or call of ghar ghar se chuha niklega (which btw is a direct adaptation of kitne bhutto maroge, ghar ghar se bhutto nikelage, these great intellectuals have to plagiarize a PPP slogan). But if this is what is called winning, lets give the win to everyone else, I am least interested in a petty win, where every other day, the "rest" attacks the government through all the possible avenues. Today, every one pissed off by JNU's conduct is wrong, we should be celebrating call to break India into pieces.

The only thing is feel sad for, STEM candidates of JNU, every private firm will think twice before hiring a student from JNU now.

Because that was the original news that arrived and I was reflecting it.

My turn: When will you stop beating your wife?

So you jumped the gun and started beating the Dalit drum without checking the facts, great. For the sake of your students future I hope you are more thorough with the study material.

"My turn: When will you stop beating your wife?"

Considering you don't know me personally and how far off this question is to either topic at hand and you getting caught lying, the only conclusion I can draw is that it's an old man's attempt to quench his lust through some perverted fantasy. Unlike your students I don't have to think twice before refusing to indulge you in your unwarranted queries. You see I don't have to fear for my grades. The only thing you can do here is give a negative rating or go around asking Moderators to ban me for not answering your "CERTAIN" query.

What a intellectual dishonesty and travesty being shown here........and that too shamelessly.

Can someone explain me treatment meted to Saurabh Kalia without the word "hatred" ?

Back
Top Bottom