What's new

Solution for Indian occupied Kashmir ? Liberation.

You cannot trust Indians. During Kargil war both sides agreed that they will forfeit neutral areas and after that our clever neighbor tried to occupy those areas.

but all in vain.

Here is a list:

Minipress XL 2.5 mg.: PRAZOSIN HYDROCHLORIDE GITS TABLETS
Olmesartan: MEDOXOMIL 40 mg. & CHLORTHALIDONE 12.5 mg TABLETS
Cilacar 5: CILNIDIPINE TABLETS 5 mg
Nitrocontin 2.5: CONTROLLED RELEASE TABLETS OF NITROGLYCERIN

Now go and ask your doctor why I have to take an extra dose after reading your posts :D

Be careful to sit a little distance away; if you catch him/her unawares, he might be a little uncontrolled in his amusement.

If you don't make youth dumb, how come you're here, and how come your posts are what they are?

my posts are what they are because i am dealing with a 66 years old drug addicted insane. Secondly, you need an extra tablet which should make you accept the facts oldy.

but all in vain.

my posts are what they are because i am dealing with a 66 years old drug addicted insane. Secondly, you need an extra tablet which should make you accept the facts oldy.

And the rest of the membership doesn't exist, is it?

Remember what I said about making them dumb? You prove my point every time you post :enjoy:

So, keep posting.

And the rest of the membership doesn't exist, is it?

Remember what I said about making them dumb? You prove my point every time you post :enjoy:

So, keep posting.

and you everytime proves you are insane. How can a 66 years old be so immature and insecure??

Ask the others. :angel:

Who am I to argue with the majority?

why you always drag others? can't you prove anything on your own? Everytime you come to argue me you fails and attacks personally which clearly shows how much insecure you are. It happens when you are dealing with a genius. Better take a sleeping pill and leave.

why you always drag others? can't you prove anything on your own? Everytime you come to argue me you fails and attacks personally which clearly shows how much insecure you are. It happens when you are dealing with a genius. Better take a sleeping pill and leave.

Ah, but I writes correctly and grammatically, alls on mine owns. Allso, your posts is so silly it do not makes senses to reply. Genius.

You should learn a medical fact of possible monetisable value: nobody who reads your posts needs a sleeping pill. Anti-nausea, maybe, for the delicately brought up; sleeping pills? Redundant. :D

Actually, there are no good threads, and the only entertainment I have on a Saturday evening when I am not allowed to leave home is to stick one pin at a time into you, at precisely timed intervals.

Fantastic entertainment. :pop:

Ah, but I writes correctly and grammatically, alls on mine owns. Allso, your posts is so silly it do not makes senses to reply. Genius.

You should learn a medical fact of possible monetisable value: nobody who reads your posts needs a sleeping pill. Anti-nausea, maybe, for the delicately brought up; sleeping pills? Redundant. :D

Actually, there are no good threads, and the only entertainment I have on a Saturday evening when I am not allowed to leave home is to stick one pin at a time into you, at precisely timed intervals.

Fantastic entertainment. :pop:

:D Your posts are always ignorant. You never admit facts but keeps on attacking personally or you run away. Learn how to speak to a genius. I know all other trollers who will come here to support you but it won't change the reality. If you wanna argue than come up with something logical at least something which matches your age. You act like a kiddo.
Grow up, you desperately needs to grow up. I try to ignore you always but you keep coming and confronting like kids.

@Joe Shearer don't forget to have your insulin while having pop corns and cold drink :D

:D Your posts are always ignorant. You never admit facts but keeps on attacking personally or you run away. Learn how to speak to a genius. I know all other trollers who will come here to support you but it won't change the reality. If you wanna argue than come up with something logical at least something which matches your age. You act like a kiddo.
Grow up, you desperately needs to grow up. I try to ignore you always but you keep coming and confronting like kids.

Ah, that was good strategy, starting with a smiley, immediately establishing your mastery over the terrain. No wonder people know that you think that you are a genius (ask for help if you can't parse that sentence).

And in case you haven't noticed, nobody has come to support me, and nobody needs to, or is in a physical position to. They are all weak with laughter, and waiting for the next exchange of wisdom.

Now, on a point of scientific speculation, what is logical and matches my age? Does that mean, genius, that logic can be classified in terms of years? That you measure the soundness of an argument in months, or weeks?

Speaking for myself, I ignore the hoi polloi until I find myself without recreation. Then I go out armed with a whippy cane. You'd be surprised how much entertainment I get. Like now.

The genius committed 7 grammatical errors :confused:

LOL.

We'd have to pay money for stuff like this!!! PDF fanboy zindabad.

The genius committed 7 grammatical errors :confused:

really? which ones? I don't proof read because i keep on replying to drug addicted insane.
name those 7 mistakes?

and genius never looks for grammatical mistakes but always looks for logic kid

Ah, that was good strategy, starting with a smiley, immediately establishing your mastery over the terrain. No wonder people know that you think that you are a genius (ask for help if you can't parse that sentence).

And in case you haven't noticed, nobody has come to support me, and nobody needs to, or is in a physical position to. They are all weak with laughter, and waiting for the next exchange of wisdom.

Now, on a point of scientific speculation, what is logical and matches my age? Does that mean, genius, that logic can be classified in terms of years? That you measure the soundness of an argument in months, or weeks?

Speaking for myself, I ignore the hoi polloi until I find myself without recreation. Then I go out armed with a whippy cane. You'd be surprised how much entertainment I get. Like now.

LOL.

We'd have to pay money for stuff like this!!! PDF fanboy zindabad.

And dragging other one was also good. Keep it up oldy

you still don't know what is logic and what matches your age? You appeared and instead of saying something logical, attacked me personally and you once claimed that you are experienced and old while I am quite young to argue with you blaa blaa.

You know this is actually entertainment. You keep on exposing yourself and I will keep on making you do so.

really? which ones? I don't proof read because i keep on replying to drug addicted insane.
name those 7 mistakes?

and genius never looks for grammatical mistakes but always looks for logic kid

Date-based logic, I presume? Genius?:lol:

Back
Top Bottom