What's new

Solution for Indian occupied Kashmir ? Liberation.

you haven't mentioned those 7 grammatical mistakes? I am waiting for them. I am really shocked to hear that an indian is telling me this even your PM can't speak english properly.

I don't like him, but he didn't become PM because of his English.

It's your PM that became your PM because of his English. What other quality would explain his choice?

I don't like him, but he didn't become PM because of his English.

It's your PM that became your PM because of his English. What other quality would explain his choice?

:D

another quality he possess is that he hasn't massacred thousands in gujrat like your PM did.

really? :D

you are amusing me now. Keep it going

you are an uncle, an old insane drugs addicted uncle.

@SparrowJack

Now you see his class? One with the left-hand Colt, an airy, throw-it-away quip, as his bandanna flies in the wind; one with the right-hand Colt, as he drills the bad guy with snaggle teeth, three-day beard and down-at-heel boots right in the shirt pocket.

Ah, class.

Truly a genius.

Now he gets the girl with a hunter that he's been dreaming about.

My profile pic is inspired from something which is very much Pakistani
A genius will know what it is or looks like
Let's see whether you could comprehend it

still waiting to know those 7 grammatical mistakes?

You worship animals not we and I am pretty much sure that there would be an area in your country where your people worship what is in your profile picture.

:D

another quality he possess is that he hasn't massacred thousands in gujrat like your PM did.

Again, sadly, he was chosen in spite of that, not because of that - since you are a genius, you will have noticed the subtle logic.

I'd be surprised to see your PM cross over to Gujarat to massacre thousands. Would his hair survive the trip?

still waiting to know those 7 grammatical mistakes?

You worship animals not we and I am pretty much sure that there would be an area in your country where your people worship what is in your profile picture.

There isn't at the moment, but instead if you send us a picture - passport-sized will do - we will make efforts to see that a temple is built to self-made genius and your photo is used for the representation.

@SparrowJack

Now you see his class? One with the left-hand Colt, an airy, throw-it-away quip, as his bandanna flies in the wind; one with the right-hand Colt, as he drills the bad guy with snaggle teeth, three-day beard and down-at-heel boots right in the shirt pocket.

Ah, class.

Truly a genius.

Now he gets the girl with a hunter that he's been dreaming about.

Again, sadly, he was chosen in spite of that, not because of that - since you are a genius, you will have noticed the subtle logic.

I'd be surprised to see your PM cross over to Gujarat to massacre thousands. Would his hair survive the trip?

there's a difference in our PM, he is not a murderer and he is not in top 10 criminals of the world.

Secondly I remember Musharraf crossed LOC during kargil did he survived? :D and it was your ex army chief who claimed it not me

And dragging other one was also good. Keep it up oldy

you still don't know what is logic and what matches your age? You appeared and instead of saying something logical, attacked me personally and you once claimed that you are experienced and old while I am quite young to argue with you blaa blaa.

You know this is actually entertainment. You keep on exposing yourself and I will keep on making you do so.

Oh dear, my zip was open, was it? Naughty boy, not to have told me earlier.

so this is your class?
you claim yourself a mature man?
this is what your country told you?

looking at your age it doesn't matter whether your zip is open or close but coming to me you will definitely notice whether my zip is open or close :D

there's a difference in our PM, he is not a murderer and he is not in top 10 criminals of the world.

What else is he not? It seems that Pakistani politicians have NOT to be many things, they needn't bother about being anything in particular.

Secondly I remember Musharraf crossed LOC during kargil did he survived? :D and it was your ex army chief who claimed it not me

LOL.

He didn't cross DURING Kargil, but long before, on an inspection trip, to see for himself that posts lay abandoned for the occupation. During Kargil, he was in China, meeting the Chinese military and bullshitting them.

Facts are not your strong point, are they? But then, we are faced with the sobering question: what IS your strong point?

so this is your class?
you claim yourself a mature man?
this is what your country told you?

looking at your age it doesn't matter whether your zip is open or close but coming to me you will definitely notice whether my zip is open or close :D

In your company, one notices immediately that your mouth is open. That kind of puts open zips into the shade.

What else is he not? It seems that Pakistani politicians have NOT to be many things, they needn't bother about being anything in particular.

LOL.

He didn't cross DURING Kargil, but long before, on an inspection trip, to see for himself that posts lay abandoned for the occupation. During Kargil, he was in China, meeting the Chinese military and bullshitting them.

Facts are not your strong point, are they? But then, we are faced with the sobering question: what IS your strong point?

In your company, one notices immediately that your mouth is open. That kind of puts open zips into the shade.

yeah he crossed LOC after kargil but your country didn't even dared to stop him. ask your army chief to dare cross LOC and than see what we will do with him.
I told you before it was your army chief who said this, not me.

In your company one notices how much stinky you are. Your last comment pretty much describes you.

==============================================================================

@WAJsal
you really need to check it.

yeah he crossed LOC after kargil but your country didn't even dared to stop him. ask your army chief to dare cross LOC and than see what we will do with him.

In your company one notices how much stinky you are. Your last comment pretty much describes you.

Not after, before. After, the only PA officers were those who finally came to collect the bodies.

Our Army Chief doesn't need to cross the border. In our Army, we delegate. Our Army Chief makes sure that our PM doesn't have to go to Washington without an invite to fall at the feet of a foreign Head of Government to save his Army. That's good enough for us.

I am amazed that PDF has brought in smellable pages and we didn't discover it until you pointed it out.

==============================================================================

@WAJsal
you really need to check it.

What was that again, about calling others in? :azn:

What was that again, about calling others in? :azn:
he's the moderator who really needs to check your class.

Yeah, your army chief sits and see massacres of thousands in gujrat. He sits and see killing of minorities. He him selves control the force in your kashmir and orders killing of innocents. He also orders to make youth blind there. This is the discipline which was taught to your army.

he's the moderator who really needs to check your class.

Yeah, your army chief sits and see massacres of thousands in gujrat.

Quite right.

Unlike your country, he has nothing to say about civilian administration. If he did not like the Gujarat riots, he would have had the option of resigning, but no option of telling the state government or the central government to fall in line.

That happens only in Pakistan.

He sits and see killing of minorities.

There are courts and the police to take care of this. We are not fond of the Army telling the civil authority what to do. That is why we did not have four military dictatorships.

He him selves control the force in your kashmir and orders killing of innocents. He also orders to make youth blind there. This is the discipline which was taught to your army.

Actually, the Army is not involved. Pellets are fired by shotguns carried by the police. But I don't blame you knowing so little about a foreign country. That is why those who are foreigners should not comment about other countries, about which they know nothing. :disagree:

1-posts are always ignorant.The posts can not be ignorant,its the person who may or may not be
2-you don't speak to someone ,you speak with someone or talk to
3-there are no such words as trollers,its trolls
4-if you wanna argue than,first it's want to and secondly it's then
5-you desperately needs to grow up is a wrong sentence... desperate is used for liking,you should say 'you need to grow up' or I desperately want you to grow up and it's need not needs
6- keep on coming not keep coming
7-confronting like kids is not a proper sentence.

There are a lot more mistakes.

1. What i tried to reflect in that line is that his posts tells how much ignorant he is.
2. you really need to verify this line kid.
3. a person who troll is known as troller here
4. "WANNA" is used in USA which means want to. Open google and type "define wanna" and you will see google describes "wanna" word meaning for you.
5. :D this is your english. keep on coming is not wrong kid
6. desperately (used to emphasize the extreme degree of something.)
7. it is a proper sentence dude

If this is your English, than I will suggest you to take English classes. These are not mistakes and meaning of words vary with sentences. Who told you English? RSS (shiv sena) schools?

Some people worship a stone ,some people worship animals...it depends from person to person
If you were trying to agitate me with religion then you should first know that I am not that religious.
If you really want to know then no,dogs are not worshipped.

you guys do worship stones
read this please:-
http://www.hindu-blog.com/2010/04/dog-in-hindu-religion-and-scriptures.html

Back
Top Bottom