What's new

Some indication on profile for members who died?

I was the creator of the most popular thread on PDF the Whatever thread!!!!
Yeah I remember you were the Thread Creator for years until A MOD decided to takeover, probably rename his older thread and merge with yours to takeover your thread. I lost interest in that thread afterwards as I had roughly 6000 posts out of first 30k in whatever thread. It just didn't feel the same

I remember giving @Zaki love advise ... now he is has many kids with the same lady!! :D

Oh yes your advise worked very well. For your knowledge I am father of 1 boss baby and the second one is awaiting in Baby Corp

I was scammed out of 2,000 $s on PDF long ago...

long story short ..someone claimed they wanted to elope with the love of their life and needed $'s.. :taz:
177528 (1).jpg
and you volunteered?

Safe to say majority of us joined PDF as boys and became man here:cry:.
@Icarus has gone missing, i hope hes fine. Him and slav were very supportive back in the days. @Gufi i hope is also fine. A lot of good Indian members have kinda vanished I hope they are all well and doing good, they were all very nice. @anant_s i hope is fine and well. @unleashed was a fellow Gilgiti here i hope hes good too. We still have @bananarepublic around thankfully.
where is @alisyed73? i hope he is in good health.
I think I might have @Indus Falcon 's email, he was in contact with syed bhai maybe he can tell.
I remember giving @Zaki love advise ... now he is has many kids with the same lady!! :D
For real:chilli::smitten:

3 guys from our lab was tested positive, I’m not even sure if I have it or not. Locked myself up in my apartment.
I dont know if you are hindu or not...be it anything...just chant this simple mantra..."Anbe shivam"..given by my guru for corona...even if you have it...as you keep chanting it it will run away...i know it sounds wacky and plain stupid...how can chanting two words "cure" corona...no belief needed...just chant as much as you can...more importantly tell this to your lab guys who tested positive...i am chanting 3 hrs daily....anbe shivam.

Just talked to sarmad about you. Doing great, bahi, you? Long time. Awesome to see you back.
Apparently, I kind of rejoined PDF yesterday https://defence.pk/pdf/posts/12193396/ :D

How are you @M. Sarmad , its been quite a while.

Whats up JB, how's married life treating you dude? Great to see you guys still around.

I remember her too. Why the name changed tho :/ it's awesome to know so many people are still here.
emogirl = darkwave not me..

where is @alisyed73? i hope he is in good health.
He left long time ago,due to fights with Bharatis and later events have proved shah jee being right.

I think I might have @Indus Falcon 's email, he was in contact with syed bhai maybe he can tell.
May be you can try bringing him back,after all over they year he proved right about our certain neighbours.

Back
Top Bottom