What's new

Some unexpected tragedies in Muree!

Sir I have resided in Peshawar for a Year or so also studied there. During stay and contact with locals found following facts.

1. The mujra and prostitution work done by Afghan.
2. Elites of Peshawar arrange mujra on their weddings openly. If some one has doubts may listen loud live songs outside their wedding places.
3. Many Punjabis get married to Afghan girls by paying amount to their elders.
4. If som one has doubts he may witness liberalism of Afghans in their weddings conducted in Islamabad.
Sir night clubs are working in Kabul deny me and send u reports abt them.
i was raised and bred in Peshawar so let me tell you since childhood we have seen the dance parties aka mujra parties were always brought from pindi Islamabad and lahore mostly for weddings. depends on the cost. however with passage of time tge trend has died down. now people are more going for live music ewith local and reputed singers hired.
having said that we do have local dancers which once was a lucrative business but as i said now not a trending among people.
As far as prostitution it is an oldest profession irrespective of regionsn
and lastly this thread is about Muree and people of that area not about pathans but some butt hurt idiots are dragging pathans into this.

@The Eagle @waz @WebMaster @Slav Defence @Emmie

Guys i can understand if one or two people face difficult circumstances in a tourist packed city or just an odd Murrieite trolling a kid but surely you could have taken a look at the thread title.

Everyone has a story but should know how to tell it wisely.

Atleast changed the title to ' How i was trolled in Murree ' just kiddin but still you get the point.

i was raised and bred in Peshawar so let me tell you since childhood we have seen the dance parties aka mujra parties were always brought from pindi Islamabad and lahore mostly for weddings. depends on the cost. however with passage of time tge trend has died down. now people are more going for live music ewith local and reputed singers hired.
having said that we do have local dancers which once was a lucrative business but as i said now not a trending among people.
As far as prostitution it is an oldest profession irrespective of regionsn
and lastly this thread is about Muree and people of that area not about pathans but some butt hurt idiots are dragging pathans into this.

The fact is to me and many native Pashtuns Afghans are different from them. As u have confessed the shit is every where required to be clean.Yes I am butt hurt from negative attitude of people whether they are from any part of Pakistan. For u about ten days back I visited Nathiagali. My son requested me to purchase a plastic small truck from a bearded Pathan Guy. Already a woman was requesting him to fear Allah and he was aggressive with that lady. He accused me when I handed him toy that I have shown him different toy and brought different and demanded 100 Rs more even a guy standing besides him asked him to gave the toy at price he first informed me but he rudely refused. I move away from his shop. His shop was the last one near Taj mahal hotel of Nathiagali. I recorded my protest in a civil manner and it is my right to protest any misbehave or cheating.

Are u ignorant of cheating done in Krkhano market Hyatabad. How people sell Moulinex products fake duplicates in price of original. Fact is many sellers in Murree are Pakhtuns but they are mostly civil yet bad elements are every where and our Govt has no control especially in Murree and Nathigali where people got robbed every day.

Sir I have resided in Peshawar for a Year or so also studied there. During stay and contact with locals found following facts.

1. The mujra and prostitution work done by Afghan.
2. Elites of Peshawar arrange mujra on their weddings openly. If some one has doubts may listen loud live songs outside their wedding places.
3. Many Punjabis get married to Afghan girls by paying amount to their elders.
4. If som one has doubts he may witness liberalism of Afghans in their weddings conducted in Islamabad.
Sir night clubs are working in Kabul deny me and send u reports abt them.
You are right dear. A guy who posted this thread have no idea what BS he is writing.

The fact is to me and many native Pashtuns Afghans are different from them. As u have confessed the shit is every where required to be clean.Yes I am butt hurt from negative attitude of people whether they are from any part of Pakistan. For u about ten days back I visited Nathiagali. My son requested me to purchase a plastic small truck from a bearded Pathan Guy. Already a woman was requesting him to fear Allah and he was aggressive with that lady. He accused me when I handed him toy that I have shown him different toy and brought different and demanded 100 Rs more even a guy standing besides him asked him to gave the toy at price he first informed me but he rudely refused. I move away from his shop. His shop was the last one near Taj mahal hotel of Nathiagali. I recorded my protest in a civil manner and it is my right to protest any misbehave or cheating.

Are u ignorant of cheating done in Krkhano market Hyatabad. How people sell Moulinex products fake duplicates in price of original. Fact is many sellers in Murree are Pakhtuns but they are mostly civil yet bad elements are every where and our Govt has no control especially in Murree and Nathigali where people got robbed every day.

:lol: when people want to buy five bottles of a reputed company's shampoo at Rs200 from street vendors in Karkhano market what you expect? in 200 you cannot buy single bottle of the original shampoo. same goes for other goods.

BUT yes cheating is everywhere I am not denying that some human traits are there in every community too so please do not target Pathans for everything.

Nathia gali is also a tourist spot and I have seen that in our regions including India at tourist spots the sellers tend to milk the tourists.

It depends on your bargaining skills .

I always had a bad experience in Murree but good experience in Kashmir side like Muzaffarabad and Kel etc.
Murree people are inhuman but idk about people living surroundings Murree. they may be nice.
A taxi driver was asking me for 700 Rs for a ride which I did in local transport for just 15 Rs

:lol: when people want to buy five bottles of a reputed company's shampoo at Rs200 from street vendors in Karkhano market what you expect? in 200 you cannot buy single bottle of the original shampoo. same goes for other goods.

BUT yes cheating is everywhere I am not denying that some human traits are there in every community too so please do not target Pathans for everything.

Nathia gali is also a tourist spot and I have seen that in our regions including India at tourist spots the sellers tend to milk the tourists.

It depends on your bargaining skills .

My 2 year old nephew went out with my pops on a stroll yesterday and brought home a freaking BAKRA.

This is how the bargaining went:

The 2 year old went and the BAKRA was the first to sniff him. He simply get hold of the rope and went home.

Pops: Assalam u Alaykum. Sanga khair dayi. Jod tagde dayi. Agency se ayen hai ap?
Seller: Wailakum Salam Haji Sahib. Ji.
Pops: ye bakra jo bacha le gaya kitne ka tha?
Seller: 30 thousand
Pops: per wo to jab tak rassi apke paas thi tab tha. ab kitne ka hai?
Seller: mehngai ka daur hai
Pops: Sunnat e Ibrahimi me ye sab baaten achi nahi lagti
Seller: Chalen Haji Sahab. mene 12k ka liya tha ap 15k deden
Pops: Chalo chai peete hai ghar chal k paise bhi lelena

So here is the trending bargaining trick for you guys.

oHello PDFians :) A week ago i was in murree,ayubia and nathiagali.I saw the locals beating a tourist and not respecting people with families.A coffee wala talked to me in a rude way ,i wanted to beat the crap of him but despite being a short tempered guy i let it go because i was with my family.Whenever and where ever i went to murree i saw the prices of things too high ,it was like they want to loot the tourists as that,s their only source of income and they were trying to not miss the opportunity.The quality of food was too low and the prices were outrageous.The sad thing is our current PM is a typical murree wala.Here are my some observations about murree wallas.
1)They are very rude and unwelcoming people to tourists as compared to swat,kaghan,naran,gilgit etc.
2)The education level is very low among the masses.Most people i know are working as nan wallas and naib qasads here in islamabad.
3)They are only brave if you act like some mummy daddy shehri baboo once you show them your true colors they will touch your knees or run away(talking according to experience).
4)Five fingers are not equal but most of their women are very bad in character. In fact according to police man most brothels he raided so far in his 25 year service ,most women caught were from murree and kashmir side.The concept of parda in front of strangers we have is very scarce there.
5)Their upbringing and moral values as a good human being are extremely low.
Correct me if i am wrong.Please share your personal observations about murree wallas.
You did the right thing not to engage in a fight with the coffee wala. If you would have fought him then other murree locals would have jumped in to support him "regardless of you being right" and you would be outnumbered.

@PakSword @Zibago @Spring Onion @Farah Sohail @Moonlight @The Accountant @Mentee @Hell hound @The Sandman

Bhai mujhe ye samjhao k how is education directly proportional to the motorway?

Because once Motorways and other highways are completed people will get easier access to all great regions in north. Gov should try to woe investors to build tourist resorts. China already have plans to build along coastal.

Also work on public transport like Metro buses and orange trains so all these private drivers stop scamming people, especially tourists.

Because once Motorways and other highways are completed people will get easier access to all great regions in north. Gov should try to woe investors to build tourist resorts. China already have plans to build along coastal.

Please do not start this illogical debate.

You view Pakistan as a tourist spot not as a nation where people have basic needs of health, education and freedom.

These motorways are useless if the people using it are not prospering but just being used as fodder for status quo.

Murree was a shithole yesterday and it's a shithole today. It's you who keeps going there. Simple...... don't ever visit again. I haven't visited that hellhole since 91.
Well i hope in 91 it was a lot better.People were same but not over crowded with cheapsters.
Sir u can't negate his points, though elite get better treatment every where as they have lot of money to spend but middle class people face wrath of Murree wala. They treat u as fools and they try to rob u in every possible way. Even I face this thing many times but it is easy in access and u require less time to visit it.

The narcotics are common and easily available there and prostitution is also common, if someone has any doubts may confirm this from any local. The visiting place should be clean and price controls should also be there. No point to negate obvious facts.
Finally someone can understand me.
You did the right thing not to engage in a fight with the coffee wala. If you would have fought him then other murree locals would have jumped in to support him "regardless of you being right" and you would be outnumbered.
Locals are very supportive of each other you are right.But by fighting with them i cannot stoop down to their level.
Btw in case things get worse the PAF base in kalabagh will be of great help.My father is a retired military officer and once commanded that base.Those cowards are scared of military personnel.

@The Eagle @waz @WebMaster @Slav Defence @Emmie

Guys i can understand if one or two people face difficult circumstances in a tourist packed city or just an odd Murrieite trolling a kid but surely you could have taken a look at the thread title.

Everyone has a story but should know how to tell it wisely.

Atleast changed the title to ' How i was trolled in Murree ' just kiddin but still you get the point.
You are acting over smart as usual.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom