What's new

Some unexpected tragedies in Muree!

:lol: when people want to buy five bottles of a reputed company's shampoo at Rs200 from street vendors in Karkhano market what you expect? in 200 you cannot buy single bottle of the original shampoo. same goes for other goods.

BUT yes cheating is everywhere I am not denying that some human traits are there in every community too so please do not target Pathans for everything.

Nathia gali is also a tourist spot and I have seen that in our regions including India at tourist spots the sellers tend to milk the tourists.

It depends on your bargaining skills .

Thks for understanding my point, u should know that Pakhtuns used to be symbol of honesty in Punjab areas. I have lived and studied in different parts of Pakistan. I enjoyed my stay in Peshawar once accustomed to the traits of the society there and how to keep your self safe from cheating.
When a man with beard try to cheat u it boils my blood apart from fact that I am not a rough and tough guy yet either people should stop using religious symbols or should prove them selves better human beings than others.

However my stand on Murree walas is same that there should be some sort of rule of law there. People as soon as you reach Murree rush towards you even try to push towards third class hotels. The only quality hotel for middle class people in Murree is Usmania Hotel, where u can get clean room with affordable food.

Totally bro the only thing that scares me is the route it's dangerous........ but that won't deter me from visiting all those areas. :devil:
I was in Gilgit two weeks ago. Why is it dangerous? Who told you this. Don't listen to jahils. Just go it's perfectly safe and people are lovely

I was in Gilgit two weeks ago. Why is it dangerous? Who told you this. Don't listen to jahils. Just go it's perfectly safe and people are lovely
lol i am not saying Gilgit is dangerous :P i am saying routes/roads leading to it are dangerous
as in most of the route is like this if i am not wrong
Raod-to-Fairy-Meadows-copy.jpg

and i am a bit acrophobic (actually a lot would be the appropriate word i guess hehe)

lol i am not saying Gilgit is dangerous :P i am saying routes/roads leading to it are dangerous
as in most of the route is like this if i am not wrong
Raod-to-Fairy-Meadows-copy.jpg

and i am a bit acrophobic (actually a lot would be the appropriate word i guess hehe)

I travelled on this road. this is the old route to Astore Valley. you don't need to go this way. Yes this road is very dangerous and I have some amazing footage here. but danger is part of the adventure. if you go to Astore leave the town asap. the valley is beautiful and Rama lake and its approach is spectacular

Astore-Valley-Minimarg.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Well you're right if you've pics do share them if you feel it's ok to. :cheers: can't wait to travel to these areas!
20170719203930_IMG_2743.JPG
Rama Lake
IMG_20170722_115155.jpg
Attabad Lake
IMG_20170722_115702.jpg
Passu
IMG_20170727_192154.jpg
where Karakoram (center) Himalaya (right) and Hindu Kush (left)meet. This point is just outside Gilgit
these were take about week/ ten days ago. enjoy

Afghan refugees are in great numbers in KPK region, as per your theory there will be more prostitution and crime rate in that region compared to others. But reality is different.

It does because Karachi has the largest Afghan refugees in the entire Pakistan witnessed all kind of crime activity to no end. At that time, it was MQM vs Afghan organization that was found providing safe haven for TTP.

Only the military operation in Karachi and mass deportation of Afghan refugees have decreased the crime activity lately. Before Imran Khan entry in KPK, KPK used to be the biggest corruption city in the history of Pakistan.

Totally agree @I.R.A
Rude dungholes

Murree is overrated ......... but again Lahoris / punjabis have no other place to visit and litter.

Second I haven't been to Murree that much ......... but in my two or three visits I didn't go there to conduct research / search on brothels and parda. For me Tourism is mainly to enjoy the place you are visiting, to relax, breath in fresh air and feel close to nature and appreciate the scenery .........

Third if you are a moron yourself you will be treated like a moron no matter which place you visit. So respect the local place, its norms, traditions and people and you will be treated accordingly.

You can blame the locals as much as you want ....... but they don't send you invitation cards.

P.S: It would be great if people from certain educated province will stop bringing savor food boxes to the places of tourism ... they leave traces of their sh*tty mentality behind.

I travelled on this road. this is the old route to Astore Valley. you don't need to go this way. Yes this road is very dangerous and I have some amazing footage here. but danger is part of the adventure. if you go to Astore leave the town asap. the valley is beautiful and Rama lake and its approach is spectacular
I also travelled on this road in 1999 and stayed at kamran hotel in astore.

Murree is overrated ......... but again Lahoris / punjabis have no other place to visit and litter.

Second I haven't been to Murree that much ......... but in my two or three visits I didn't go there to conduct research / search on brothels and parda. For me Tourism is mainly to enjoy the place you are visiting, to relax, breath in fresh air and feel close to nature and appreciate the scenery .........

Third if you are a moron yourself you will be treated like a moron no matter which place you visit. So respect the local place, its norms, traditions and people and you will be treated accordingly.

You can blame the locals as much as you want ....... but they don't send you invitation cards.

P.S: It would be great if people from certain educated province will stop bringing savor food boxes to the places of tourism ... they leave traces of their sh*tty mentality behind.
So i guess other than you most people are morons who find murree walas rude .
Stop talking through your rear end.

So i guess other than you most people are morons who find murree walas rude .
Stop talking through your rear end.

Did I quote you? I didn't ............ try to understand ....... you are not worthy of my time. Bug off.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom