What's new

Son of Bajwa allegedly spotted with Son of Amit Shah in Dubai Stadium

Musharraf's daughter used public transport and his son lived a very simple life and stayed low profile all his life.
I've met his son in a party, even back then he shook my hands so humbly, got give credit to Musharraf for raising them properly.

We are not Egyptians, there's a limit
We may or may not be Egyptians, I tend to think we are worse, but our Generals are no different in their degeneracy and wretchedness than Egyptian Generals.

They will get full diplomatic and international political cover when they massacre thousands in broad day light a la Sissy, especially since they have PDM's supposed democratic cover, which Sissy didn't have.

I've met his son in a party, even back then he shook my hands so humbly, got give credit to Musharraf for raising them properly.
Mushy and his family had/has a chip on their collective shoulders being Mohajirs.

Some dumb nationlists think we will sink indian aircraft carrier and dumber ones think we will take Kashmir. In reality our generals are in bed with indians.

Mir Bajwa assests need to be investigated. Core commanders as well. I think people will be shocked what they find. Papa John Bajwa was just the beginning. Expose these people!

Mir Bajwa assests need to be investigated. Core commanders as well. I think people will be shocked what they find. Papa John Bajwa was just the beginning. Expose these people!

Under the prevailing conditions and circumstances, Pakistan's course cannot take a positive direction at all, until and unless, there is a strong and formidable revolt within the Pakistan army, at senior officer's level, against officers of dubious and questionable character and deeds. IK is just trying to do that indirectly. See, if he succeeds.

He needs to point out Bajwa like NS did and may be few of Bajwa cronies. Instead of stating neutral which kinda drag whole institution into questions.

Can't, at the moment. Would do at an appropriate time, I think, if needed. Game between NS and Mir Bajwa was totally different. That was a match between two characterless thieves, who are traitors, as well. IK can't follow methods of these scoundrels. They wouldn't work.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom