What's next for Imran Khan?

• IK will be disqualified and will be removed from politics

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • IK will retire and leave PTI with a new leader

• Factions within PTI will emerge and the party will break and disband

• Total voters
Nothing…just start bashing military top scumbags like nawazu and his members did , he will never earn respect if he keep saying govt and military is on same page …come on man what the shit is this ? Military and there top bross should always behind the government, if they not just smash them like pests , there is no other options for them they are our servants and they should be like servants

I'd like to believe that all the anger that is brewing will result in a overwhelming majority for him next election, but Pakistani seem beyond hope, what can you do for a nation so jahil

So it's possible, but I what will happen is IK and PTI will now have to face upto the WHOLE SYSTEM corrupt opposition in power, Corrupt judiciary, sold out journalists, military and biased electoral commission

And it will simply be too much

When IK was a cricketer he could bank on his own talent's and abilities, here he has to bank on the Pakistani people supporting him against all the odds

And let's ask ourselves can this jahil awam of ours do anything right?

Depends.

If we are lucky enough and see really fair and true elections for the first time in our history, he may be able to come back with majority.

If he is keeps repeating his "hum koi ghulam hain" in his siayasi gatherings, then every neutral in this country will try to get rid of him forever.

Depends.

If we are lucky enough and see really fair and true elections for the first time in our history, he may be able to come back with majority.

If he is keeps repeating his "hum koi ghulam hain" in his siayasi gatherings, then every neutral in this country will try to get rid of him forever.

He should face Jail for three primary reasons .

1- letting a convict escape the country which is unprecedented.

2- clipping NAB'S wings by presidential ordinances.

3- not reinstating constitutionally mandated empowered local bodies system instead relying heavily on civil marshal law administrators .

I am afraid the opposition will try to find a permanent solution for him ..

He should face Jail for three primary reasons .

1- letting a convict escape the country which is unprecedented.

2- clipping NAB'S wings by presidential ordinances.

3- not reinstating constitutionally mandated empowered local bodies system instead relying heavily on civil marshal law administrators .

Why him only? Who let Musharaf go?

Depends.

I agree with this, i think IK needs to use some diplomacy and needs to tone it down a bit.

He’s a necessary force in the system, he’ll go into opposition, what happens at the next election is too early to say, we don’t know when exactly the election will be and what will happen in politics over the coming months, the last national polls put PTI/PMLN neck and neck, with PTI marginally leading in the latest, need to reassess what this looks like going forward.

IK can win the next election, but politics is volatile right now, and all the cases that were on hold will be investigated, the letter story will probably be discussed, etc.

Why him only? Who let Musharaf go?

Vo to g Chan taaray lashkaaray maar rhy thy :D

Yeah to bold and handsome tha na ? Ap ko nae pata i.k vaha rha hai is ko pta hai

Meh, I wouldn't be too hopeful for the next elections, unless we see a MASSIVE PTI turnout, and I mean MASSIVE.

If this many agents came together to take him out, you bet they wouldn't let him come back that easily.

He does have a chance to make quite a noise in the assembly and put up a stiff opposition.

He can capitalize on the PDM infighting which will sooner or later begin. PML will have to make unpopular decisions, otherwise they will have to run the economy into the ground to make popular measures.

He can milk the probable return of Nawaz Sharif and Ishaq Dar.

It's all about capitalizing on the opportunities he gets, and not making stupid mistakes and appointing the Buzdars of the party, when you have many Murad Saeeds.

He needs to take a moment - think and breath a little and understand how he was outplayed politically and how the Army were the ones who topped him. He has to recognise that and learn how to manage that - he refused to understand this and it led to his downfall.

Last edited:
2/3rd majority
I believe in it all the way, I'll change my forum name if it doesn't happen (I know doesn't have the same ring to it 😁 but still)

Temporary issues happen but all in all
Establishment (maybe not Bajwa but talking on an institutional level)in the grand scheme of things is with IK so is the public

As long IK demands and sticks to his demands of EVM elections
We are good- just don't go full retarted guys

The illiberal media will start a MASSIVE character assassination campaign against him using fake allegations. Nothing will be spared. Not even his wife.

Back
Top Bottom