What's new

Son of Iran’s last shah arrives in Israel to push for ‘peaceful, prosperous future

Son of Iran’s last shah arrives in Israel to push for ‘peaceful, prosperous future’​

Reza Pahlavi taking part in Holocaust Memorial Day commemorations, talking water tech and the future renewal of ties​

By TOI STAFF17 April 2023, 9:35 pmUpdated at 7:14 pm
Son of Iran’s last shah arrives in Israel to push for ‘peaceful, prosperous future’

Reza Pahlavi attends the official Holocaust Memorial Day ceremony at Yad Vashem in Jerusalem on April 17, 2023. (Menahem Kahana/AFP)

The son of the Western-backed Iranian ruler overthrown in the Islamic Revolution arrived in Israel on Monday for a trip being billed as an effort to rebuild relations between the nations.
“We are very happy to be here and are dedicated to working toward the peaceful and prosperous future that the people of our region deserve,” Reza Pahlavi wrote on Twitter, after arriving in Israel with his wife.

From the children of Cyrus, to the children of Israel, we will build this future together, in friendship.”

Pahlavi was greeted at Ben Gurion International Airport outside Tel Aviv by Intelligence Minister Gila Gamliel, who is hosting him while in Israel.

“Together, we will renew the ties between our nations, for the future generations,” Gamliel said.

Pahlavi later took part in the official ceremony for Holocaust Memorial Day at Yad Vashem in Jerusalem.

Why do I feel like an attack or regime change type operation is imminent in Iran and this guy is the pawn to be put in there?

If you were wondering why he goes to Israel at this situation (Israel's weakest point), that's exactly why he has to go there!

Puppet clown to master clown:
Sir, I hear you Zionists are buying land in Argentina, will you take me too?!
3775419.jpg

Eventually one trash bin for each clown:
3774714.jpg

Final moments:
3775415.jpg

In his resting place the Great Reza shah is wondering how he ended up with an idiot grandson like him..:o:
View attachment 925387
View attachment 925388
:rofl:
He even called his son madar ghahbeh when he saw him with perone having returned from lausanne, telling Forooghi that this madar ghahbeh will ruin everything. Now in all fairness, the madar ghahbeh son was not nearly as bad as the grandson who is truly the madareh madar ghabehaa!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom