What's new

Song for Asim Munir released by Company

Because Pakistanis are corrupt and bad people.

They mix things and produce fake content that’s only good for gutter.

There is so much mixing and fake products in Pakistan, I buy soap from 4 different shops and every shop will have different type even if the soap is same brand and packaging. Even the water bottles are fake. Every thing is fake.

Pakistanis are so malicious they even produce fake drugs life saving drugs! And have viciously murdered many people in hospitals who needed life saving drugs but instead received fakes.

I went to Europe once and I was amazed at how even the tea tasted different. It was Lipton, same brand in Pakistan tasted different.

Pakistanis are evil harami people. I think I may have not eaten or used one single original product all my life.

No country wants such gutter products. It’s a miracle Pakistan is exporting anything because it’s gutter, it produces gutter and fake products.

I disagree...

we make 100% original donkey naan.

PTI behaving like pajeets

These days it’s getting hard to tell if PTI or Indians are hating on our
Fish brain patwari, it isnt about the army its about The Country"Pakistan",look around you Rental Army and Indians want the same to keep PDM in Power. Seems you hate Pakistan this much that you are claiming, so called defenders of Pakistan wants what the enemy of Pakistan wants, That shows Rental Army is allied with enemy of pakistan.

As for the Pak Deep State, these corrupt-to-the-soul traitors-at-the-hearts naked-beggars-on-DC-streets scums are just the "occupational hazards" to leverage the following:
  • 100% narcotic Afganistan
  • 100% sanctioned Iran
  • 100% money laundering UAE
  • 100% passage to China to circumvent the best of the Western ploys to deter her surge
  • 100% undocumented domestic economy
  • etc.
Not a bad deal....

I disagree...

we make 100% original donkey naan.
You are a takfiri

Stop quoting me

Fish brain patwari, it isnt about the army its about The Country"Pakistan",look around you Rental Army and Indians want the same to keep PDM in Power. Seems you hate Pakistan this much that you are claiming, so called defenders of Pakistan wants what the enemy of Pakistan wants, That shows Rental Army is allied with enemy of pakistan.

I told you years ago I consider you extremely low value person and don’t even read your posts. Literally whenever I see your name, I say this mother ficker has qUoted me again?

**** off mate, you are IK cum eater. I don’t engage with people like you

You are a takfiri

Stop quoting me

I told you years ago I consider you extremely low value person and don’t even read your posts. Literally whenever I see your name, I say this mother ficker has qUoted me again?

**** off mate, you are IK cum eater. I don’t engage with people like you

Kutti ma deya bachaya who are you to even make a consideration in the first place? Apni gashti Amritsari maa nu duund chal shahbash. Aween na yehnnnn.

Kutti ma deya bachaya who are you to even make a consideration in the first place? Apni gashti Amritsari maa nu duund chal shahbash. Aween na yehnnnn.

Seems like PTI media cell uses several accounts here for one person.

Cry harder. IK days of fascism are over

**** off takfiri

Do your takfirs on someone else somewhere else.

more foul language.. Islam hasn't reach you.

sad... no wonder you hate IK he supports Islam.

Cry harder. IK days of fascism are over

you know you have hit rock bottom when Israels critics Pakistan's current human rights record.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom