What's new

Song for Asim Munir released by Company

more foul language.. Islam hasn't reach you.

sad... no wonder you hate IK he supports Islam.
Inko IK sa takleef is liay ha j yeh haramzady bhi apni ami ko bushra bibi ki jagha first lady banana chahty thay :lol:

eems like PTI media cell uses several accounts here for one person.

Why would they need that?.. they have majority support and educated people.

Unlike Noonies who are most uneducated and have low IQs... so they resort to such tactics.

These coward dollarkhor generals are only good for innocent civilians.
They bend backwards for militants and india.
Release TTP and throw PTI in jail.
PTM part of government but PTI dismantled.
Peace with india while throwing Hafiz Saaed in jail.

As I said in another thread, it’s easier being enemy of Pakistan than friend of Pakistan with the current establishment.

Inko IK sa takleef is liay ha j yeh haramzady bhi apni ami ko bushra bibi ki jagha first lady banana chahty thay :lol:

some people ideals and concepts are just messed up. They don't even know they are on the wrong side of things...

kind of like those idiots who drive on the wrong side of the road and then abuse you why are you there.

As I said in another thread, it’s easier being enemy of Pakistan than friend of Pakistan with the current establishment.

the generals have no real belief in Islam.. other wise they would never behave in such a way.

They mix things and produce fake content that’s only good for gutter.

like Qatari letter, like Mis Calibre font etc etc

To be completely frank, they never anticipated facing such severe criticism. They believed they could get away with their actions unnoticed. However, they made a colossal mistake. Undoubtedly, there are intellectually challenged individuals present, some of whom can be found on this forum.
No matter what they do, they will never regain the trust of the people. As Engineer Mirza mentioned, people will remain skeptical even if they were to make grand claims from the rooftop of the Kaaba. Nevertheless, there will always be a few who are willing to believe anything they say, such as the existence of mermaids.

To be completely frank, they never anticipated facing such severe criticism. They believed they could get away with their actions unnoticed. However, they made a colossal mistake. Undoubtedly, there are intellectually challenged individuals present, some of whom can be found on this forum.
No matter what they do, they will never regain the trust of the people. As Engineer Mirza mentioned, people will remain skeptical even if they were to make grand claims from the rooftop of the Kaaba. Nevertheless, there will always be a few who are willing to believe anything they say, such as the existence of mermaids.

IK if any thing has unmasked who they really are.

IK if any thing has unmasked who they really are.
In all honesty, if you inquire from me, Imran Khan had minimal involvement in that situation. They brought it upon themselves. Remember when the plane carrying a convict returned, and the individual was made the Foreign Minister? That was the ultimate downfall for them.
Despite their attempts to captivate the youth by bringing in Fatima Tahir to the now-called Jinnah House, it did not yield any positive outcomes.

In all honesty, if you inquire from me, Imran Khan had minimal involvement in that situation. They brought it upon themselves. Remember when the plane carrying a convict returned, and the individual was made the Foreign Minister? That was the ultimate downfall for them.
Despite their attempts to captivate the youth by bringing in Fatima Tahir to the now-called Jinnah House, it did not yield any positive outcomes.

true.. but Khan didn't spare any effort to expose them

PTI behaving like pajeets

These days it’s getting hard to tell if PTI or Indians are hating on our army

Corrupt weak no balls crooked motherfucker is your army chief

Not PTI fan and definitely not Indian but know for a fact your army chiefs a begging tramp .
Best thing army generals can do for Pakistan is if they hang themselves .

Now this song

Oh man these are become phsyco.

after this :

FwwbNxnWYAM9hZ6.jpg

They should consider mandatory testosterone injections as procedure in senior ranks, perhaps it can solve the issues :hitwall:

The improvement in lifestyle and prestige throws them off track, gets them attached to the irrelevant stuff, becoming sloppy and greedy

They should consider mandatory testosterone injections as procedure in senior ranks, perhaps it can solve the issues :hitwall:

The improvement in lifestyle and prestige throws them off track, gets them attached to the irrelevant stuff, becoming sloppy and greedy
Result of moral decay and lack of proper upbringing.

Result of a few decades of decay.

Majority army officers of today are a shadow of the past. Hence as an institution, like Pakistan, it is in decline.

Last edited:
Because Pakistanis are corrupt and bad people.

They mix things and produce fake content that’s only good for gutter.

There is so much mixing and fake products in Pakistan, I buy soap from 4 different shops and every shop will have different type even if the soap is same brand and packaging. Even the water bottles are fake. Every thing is fake.

Pakistanis are so malicious they even produce fake drugs life saving drugs! And have viciously murdered many people in hospitals who needed life saving drugs but instead received fakes.

I went to Europe once and I was amazed at how even the tea tasted different. It was Lipton, same brand in Pakistan tasted different.

Pakistanis are evil harami people. I think I may have not eaten or used one single original product all my life.

No country wants such gutter products. It’s a miracle Pakistan is exporting anything because it’s gutter, it produces gutter and fake products.
you are right you can buy fake capstan cigarettes from pakistan or fake coca cola.

song for munir. whisky whisky whisky, mai pita hai du glass teen glass daas glass aur pisa whisky, jack daniels, hennessy, brandy, scotch, nam mera whisky munir aur glass deyu plz.

some people ideals and concepts are just messed up. They don't even know they are on the wrong side of things...

kind of like those idiots who drive on the wrong side of the road and then abuse you why are you there.

the generals have no real belief in Islam.. other wise they would never behave in such a way.

like Qatari letter, like Mis Calibre font etc etc
I concur, these generals are just all kafirs with US dollar bill as their gods.

Meanwhile, Karnal Sher (rest in peace- oh shaheed) - these are the real heros who fear noone that even the Indians commended his bravery.

Where were these pussy licking generals -- too afraid to even take his shaheeds' body back to be buried amongst his loved ones.

GHQ must all be drowned in a river - I have no words to express my deepest sadness when i write this. Pakistan has been looted to the ground by these kafirs in uniform. Allama said it correctly - 'ye muslaman hain jinko dekh kar sharmayen yahood'. His prophecies have come true - even when now Isreal shows human right concerns...... what else is there left.

These nefarious bastards introduced jihadism across the entire region; then mint billions annually thru charity status while a poor person cannot afford a day's meal.

Back
Top Bottom