What's new

Songs for Gaza

lionheartsalahudin

Reaction score
REALLY A GREAT GREAT SONG GUYS LOVED IT HEARD IT FIRST TIME LAST YEAR DON'T KNOW IF IT HAS BEEN POSTE DHERE BEFORE IF NOT THEN HEAR IT REALLY THERE STILL ARE PEOPLE IN WEST WHICH CAN SAY TRUTH OUT LOUD EVEN FACING OVERWHELMING ODDS

Last edited by a moderator:
Also sorry for the double post.

but this is why i don't like relegion cause it laods of wars start :/.

by relegion i don't mean islam or judaizm i mean all of the relegions but hey thats my opinion.

Well i don't agree about the part of destroying israeal but i think we cann all agree on thing that bush was a *****.

The thing is you people don't understand, and what's worse is that you'll never understand!

How would you like it if i were to kick you and your family out of your home and drive a bulldozer over your house crushing everything and claim that its my land just because 2,000-3,000 years ago my ancestors lived there?

You would resist me wouldn't you?

The thing is you people don't understand, and what's worse is that you'll never understand!

How would you like it if i were to kick you and your family out of your home and drive a bulldozer over your house crushing everything and claim that its my land just because 2,000-3,000 years ago my ancestors lived there?

You would resist me wouldn't you?

I would fight back X).

but yea whats the point of war? thats why i say isrealiy and plastine fights are stupid cause they are over relegion.

just awnser me if there was no islam or judaism why would they still fight ?

I would fight back X).

but yea whats the point of war? thats why i say isrealiy and plastine fights are stupid cause they are over relegion.

just awnser me if there was no islam or judaism why would they still fight ?

i don't want to bring religion into this, but since you insist, my religion is the reason why i respect my elders, avoid stealing, lying, making racist remarks against others and considering all humans equal! My religion is the reason why i have moral values, my religion is the reason why i can tell a right from wrong!

And in our holy Quran we Muslims are commanded to protect the people of the book if they live under a Islamic government!

http://www.islamdenouncesterrorism.com/people_of_the_book_the_muslims.html

i don't want to bring religion into this, but since you insist, my religion is the reason why i respect my elders, avoid stealing, lying, making racist remarks against others and considering all humans equal! My religion is the reason why i have moral values, my religion is the reason why i can tell a right from wrong!

And in our holy Quran we Muslims are commanded to protect the people of the book if they live under a Islamic government!

"People Of The Book" & The Muslims The Natural Alliance Between Christianity, Judaism and Islam

I respect elder, i don't steal most of the time i don't lie i don't make racist remakrs and i concider all humans to be equal but i don't have a relegion X).

But yea i am not saying relegion is right or worng what i am saying is if there was no relegion or if there was only one relegion that wouldn't cause any wars like the crusades and the one thats hapning right now in gaza.

Shattered brov u sound like a honest guy,yeah I might disagree at the religion bit with you but hey we can agree to disagree,but it would be nice if people like u highlight the error of their government and I believe last year there were huge protests in britan when gaza was attacked my salute to all those brits who took part in it and I am hoping u will too,atleast u can stop ur gvt from blindly supporting israel,same goes for american members if u will be just with both parties then there won’t be any hatered against west in muslim lands anywayz brov!take care

Silent ninja brov!whatever u said I totally agree with u but we will have to come as one with shattered bro on what we agree that israel’s genocide has to be stopped and I believe u both bros from different parts of the world will agree on that,so lets work for peace for now.
Look at the pro zionist groups lobbies they stand together to support their brat israel,so why not anti zionist forces do the same why be divided if we can be stronger and more influential together.

NOTE:ZIONISM & JUDAISM are two different things completely apart and zionism has hijacked judaism for past one century the founders of zionism were secullar in their thoughts,it’s a system inspired from communism but exploits religion instead.

jews are our bros of the book as well as the christians we always respected them through out history but the dilema is jerusalem has
the holy sites of all three and hence each and every one wants to control this holy land,and till now it has been done though countless wars i guess jerusalme is one city in the entire world which has been invaded countless times,and if we dont work out some thing like a council of all three religions to rule this city it will be done so for centuries to come.

Back
Top Bottom