What's new

Soon Arab Lands will be Indian Hindu States

If india and indians are superior to Arabs and Arab Muslim culture and civilization they are more than welcome to leave Muslim lands and go back to india. No one stopping them.
Can you tell me do you thinks Muslims are supervisor to people from other faiths

Mera comment dekheen abhi thori der main.. aik email karni hai zaroori uss ke baad
Email karni hai ya dish dhoni hai ? :D:D
I pray to God, they pull another one like they did last time! :lol:
Could you enlighten me with the past story ? Never heard about what you guys are discussing

@Blacklight and check the “Is it spilling over thread”

Can you tell me do you thinks Muslims are supervisor to people from other faiths

Supervisor??????????............WTF???????..............:rofl::rofl::rofl:..........How about manager or local director?.............:disagree:.......:lol:

See, the fact is that UAE is now totally controlled by Indians at all levels, not soo much Oman or Saudi, but UAE yes. They just cant tell the Indians to get out, wether its Noora Al Ghurair(Of the house of Ghurair) or if its the ruler Nahyan himself. If they do, then it will become an open declaration of hostilities with India in which case India's aircraft carriers would start patrolling closer to the Arabian peninsula(if required).Yes, I do agree with Arabs deporting people who stand against the traditions and culture of the place they are serving, but it seems to me that Emiratis are increasingly becoming weary of Indian power and have come to the realisation that Indians are essentialy Indic, you cant Arabize them.What is the solution?its very simple, give the Indian investors equal rights and let them settle Arabia as an extension of Indian civilisation, co-exist in peace, but if someone has fantasies of being a master race or something, sure that bubble will be quickly burst, India is not Pakistan, Indians are not Sudanese, the quicker Emiratis realise this, the better. This is only but natural and part of manifest destiny and with due cause, Indians have played a large part in the development of Arabia, from labourers to Doctors and Engineers, so why deny them their rights?.Indians wont cause trouble!.
Betay, Pakistanion ki itni jali huee hai iss baar tum logon se, if given a free hand in UAE, there will be another 1990s played on the roads of UAE (what you went through after Babri Masjis incident).. Don't think that only you live in UAE.. There are Pakistanis who can lynch you out of the country when allowed.. We have to take revenge of all the things you have done to Pakistanis in gulf region.. from forced terminations to hiring hindutva goons to replace not just Pakistanis, but all other nationalities including sane Hindus of India.

This is only but natural and part of manifest destiny and with due cause, Indians have played a large part in the development of Arabia, from labourers to Doctors and Engineers, so why deny them their rights?.Indians wont cause trouble!.

And they were paid duly for their labor, now they can f off. They weren't brought as slaves like the Americans did with blacks. So yes the Indians got what they deserved/worked for, and should always know their place, which is nothing more than a servant.

Yes, no problem. But many Indians have investments there, so India is bound to protect the interest of its citizens.So.

Investment? It's not only of Indians, its from every crook from every where. Black money from every country is parked in countries like UAE, Switzerland etc. You think, your/our elite which is corrupted and have billions care about nationalities or national pride for that matter. Nopes, for them UAE or any country will open their gate. But your fantasy about engineers, doctors, laborers or common man from India getting the same treatment as the elite is not only comical but also very retarded.

Out of the millions living in gulf ,you guys bring up a handful of tweets .

Its like out of 1.2 Billion Indian only Modi hate Muslims, and his only one tweet. Its the ideology in extremist Hindu to hate Muslims, every Hindu hates Muslim from inside.... look at the situation in Kashmir locked down to rot for many months, look at Indian muslims devoid of citizenship, and now the same Indians want to capture markets of Arabs, make Arab lands soon Hindu states.

Back
Top Bottom