What's new

Soon Arab Lands will be Indian Hindu States

Its like out of 1.2 Billion Indian only Modi hate Muslims, and his only one tweet. Its the ideology in extremist Hindu to hate Muslims, every Hindu hates Muslim from inside.... look at the situation in Kashmir locked down to rot for many months, look at Indian muslims devoid of citizenship, and now the same Indians want to capture markets of Arabs, make Arab lands soon Hindu states.
Don't be a bigot ,if all hindus hate muslims then India would not be having the second largest Muslim population in the world. Now can you boast of such number of minorities in any country in the world.india has always provided refuge to people from all faiths when ever they are oppressed in their home land that's the reason India is the only country in the world which has all the sects of Muslims and not even a Muslim country has it.

This is simply not true.

Indian Hindus live, breath, eat, and sleep hatred of Muslims. It is a terrible disease.

Hate is poison, it is like taking it and wishing your enemy to die.

The more Indians hate Pakistan, and the more Pakistanis simply live their lives without caring. People will see who is the obsessive ravid crazy and who is the normal one.
The only I hate I am seeing on this thread is from your kind- Looks like the hate is going to destroy you man- Grow up.

Don't be a bigot ,if all hindus hate muslims then India would not be having the second largest Muslim population in the world. Now can you boast of such number of minorities in any country in the world.india has always provided refuge to people from all faiths when ever they are oppressed in their home land that's the reason India is the only country in the world which has all the sects of Muslims and not even a Muslim country has it.

Whats is the current status of those Indian Muslims? Where is Zakir Naik?

The Indian plans:

mang_5e01fd1920500.png

Stop getting personal dude ,when we give it back in the same language you start crying .how long does it take to bring in your beloved family into it.grow up

This is a Pakistani forum.......you can always leave and go to a gangu indian forum if you don't like it here or you think you are being treated differently.......:azn:

Whats is the current status of those Indian Muslims? Where is Zakir Naik?
What about him Zakir ? He is being hunted for hate speech.
Don't be dumb to bring on individual cases as something happening accross .

This is a Pakistani forum.......you can always leave and go to a gangu indian forum if you don't like it here or you think you are being treated differently.......:azn:
You don't get what I said,I said you won't like it when we give it back .like the one previous post you did answer.

Obviously your mama is feeling hot and itching for it now.......she must be hyperventilating right now as well.........:devil:
What are you some kind of a Sex Addict?- Have some class man- You are making your countrymen look bad on an international Forum- @jaibi please educate this guy on how to carry himself on a public form

Then leave PDF. This is the only language your kind understands.
Who are you to dictate on who stays and goes-LOL- A NOBODY- Just a sad piece of scum. We are still here- lets see if you have the balls to get me kicked out- Most of your countrymen dont stoop to your level and will never judge them with your standard.

Back
Top Bottom