What's new

Soon, India to have its own space shuttle

i have participated in that thread, its a mere speculation, not based on facts and proofs, nothing more

Can you please elaborate on Pakistans satellite launch vehicle accomplishments vis-a vis others in the business. I think that can be more straight-forward, clear and it will keep us all in sync with the topic at least if not exactly in sync with the thread.

I have not heard much about the SLV program of Pakistan anyway. So it would help us.

the cycle rocket is a fake, funny picture, because the fuel nozzle which must be facing against the cyclist is facing the cyclist :lol::lol:

He thinks that picture is the picture of cycle rocket.
This dude is pretty funny and ignorant.
I pity you dude.

This was the Indian scientist carrying the sound rocket on the back of his cycle.This picture is from 1960s when India had just established ISRO.

He thinks that picture is the picture of cycle rocket.
This dude is pretty funny and ignorant.
I pity you dude.

This was the Indian scientist carrying the sound rocket on the back of his cycle.This picture is from 1960s when India had just established ISRO.

this make me laugh harder lollzz

why take a picture with a rocket on the back of cycle as if to propell the cycle with the rocket lollzzz

the cycle rocket is a fake, funny picture, because the fuel nozzle which must be facing against the cyclist is facing the cyclist :lol::lol:

trolls.jpg

this make me laugh harder lollzz

why take a picture with a rocket on the back of cycle as if to propell the cycle with the rocket lollzzz

do you really think your opinion counts here... how the rocket was carried on bi-cycle.. for sure you must be a school kid...atleast below 20 when people with more than 20+ in Pakistan do accept India has eventually gaining foot in space .... ISRO is a successful business for GoI ... we are generating revenue...

After lca story i don't think its possible in next 20 years but my best wishes.:cheers:

After lca story i don't think its possible in next 20 years but my best wishes.:cheers:

what does LCA (a military fighter jet project) have to do with a space shuttle project? go spit your jealousy somewhere else troll if you don't have something good to say than gtfo and go spit your crap somewhere else

what does LCA (a military fighter jet project) have to do with a space shuttle project? go spit your jealousy somewhere else troll if you don't have something good to say than gtfo and go spit your crap somewhere else

Space shuttle is more complicated and sophisticated as compare to fighter jet :oops:

Space shuttle is more complicated and sophisticated as compare to fighter jet :oops:

we are taking strides in space you think we can't do it? why do you think we have a technology demonstrator already made? ISRO is a successful organization

Then I think Pakistan will have toooooooooooooooooooooo:rofl:

Why you bringing in Pakistan here?? India's success in Space technology is not new so no need to be surprisedOriginal
Post By Halwa

i dunno, it is a natural instinct for us south asians

Don't mind him mate, looks like he ate too much "halwa"

It is waste of money. I don't understand need of space shuttle. We could send couple of our scientist to space using Russian rocket.

If it happens, test flight should be with our politicians. They don't belong to our earth.

lets put Sonia Rahul Pratibha and every other corrupt CONgress politician on it and send them to mars :lol: only thing is they will stay and not come back

Pakistan already so advanced why go backward to space shuttle! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

They need to send people like you into space, along with another few million Indians who think they are superior. :undecided:

Preferably without oxygen, because the world doesn't need any people who think they're too big for their boots. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom