What's new

Sorry Amir. But you deserve better

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is embarrassing, even for an Indian like me, to witness the quality of the Pakistan "international" cricket team.

Please man. Best not to play for a generation. Or 4-5.

I think people are going over board with Amir. You cannot judge a player by his performances on sub par pitches (By subpar, I mean any pitch where scores of less than 130 and greater than 170 are par). His performance under the 130-170 spectrum pitches will show how good he really is.

Go take nationality of UK, South Africa or Australia. Your talent deserves something better than this joke called as Pakistani batting lineup. Your talent is getting ruined because of playing for such a shitty team.

477348_38a9a118bd7ec3477e66259f16ba681a.jpg

Salute to you boy. You are something special. :tup:

@WAJsal
The thing is that we Pakistanis are overly emotional....Amir gets a good spell and we start showing these kind of stupid remarks like in OP......Sharjeel made a 100 in PSL and we started promoting him for T20 WC squad....
So calm your horses,take a chill pill....
Ab agly match main agr Amir fail ho gya to sab aasmaan py urnay waly zameen py aa jain gy

Aamir was good yesterday on a green pitch but please don't go overboard with praising him. Come to India on a flatter pitch, that Rohit Sharma would make a meal of him.

Considering Pandya had better bowling stats than Aamir yesterday. It was just a bowlers day.

Amir is World-class, it's good to have such a bowler. Need to improve our batting. Don't get too emotional. With better selection our batting can easily improve.

Come to India on a flatter pitch, that Rohit Sharma would make a meal of him.
In a T20 game, and on a dead pitch anyone can do that not only Rohit. Longer format and Rohit is a walking duck, that i can guarantee.

Considering Pandya had better bowling stats than Aamir yesterday. It was just a bowlers day.
Bowling to world class top-order and getting them out is different than bowling to tailenders.
regards

Go take nationality of UK, South Africa or Australia. Your talent deserves something better than this joke called as Pakistani batting lineup. Your talent is getting ruined because of playing for such a shitty team.

477348_38a9a118bd7ec3477e66259f16ba681a.jpg

Wow !! great words Sir .Remember this is the same Amir who was involved in match fixing and it is the same shitty country called Pakistan who has given him chance .Also the praising country whom you are refering to always banned people if they found some one like him in there ranks . WOrst part is 8 people like your post till date

Why Pakistanis are so excited about losing yet again to India?

Koi mujhe samjhaega ???

Amir is World-class, it's good to have such a bowler. Need to improve our batting. Don't get too emotional. With better selection our batting can easily improve.

In a T20 game, and on a dead pitch anyone can do that not only Rohit. Longer format and Rohit is a walking duck, that i can guarantee.

Bowling to world class top-order and getting them out is different than bowling to tailenders.
regards

I am sure you aren't following Indian cricket lately. Rohit is vastly improved batsman these days. In any case, all I was pointing is that one good game doesn't make you a super star. May be in Pakistan I don't know. Aamir was good yesterday but so was all other Indian bowlers. Let him prove otherwise on not so friendly pitch, then we can all agree.

Having said all that, I am extremely impressed with Aamir yesterday. Hopefully, he will be another Wasim in the making. But he's not a super star yet IMO.

screw imandari and ghairat, we need the whole trio (amir salman asif) back on the team. we also need to kick out the joke that is shahid afridi. he should have retired after 2009/10 which was his peak, and quit like a gentleman but no! what dickfaced moron, i swear!
Agreed these stupid people like khurram got on the team dont know how playing like sadak chaap players in the batting u ask for runs not gonna happen

Afridi ka dimag kuch ziyada hi kharab ho gya ha magroii uske lehja ma clear agaye ha jo ALLAH ko pasand nhe kia chutiya 1 run ke pecha wicket gwa betha wahan agar out na hota 30 run aur ajate pak jeet sakta tha

We need two changes nawaz in place of manzoor

And anwar ali in place of wahab riaz

Wahab riaz is also getting out of lines magroor like afridi time tk tell him u r nothing but fucking joker

And bring salman butt back this guy is very good against india and technically we need him

Hafeez bhai phele khud kuch kar lo phir doosro ko bollo

We need to bring butt in W T 20 squad our bowling is tooo strong we need batsman like samuel who waste lots of bowls but when team is sinking he bring respectable total

Bhai time to bring salman butt no option

I am sure you aren't following Indian cricket lately. Rohit is vastly improved batsman these days. In any case, all I was pointing is that one good game doesn't make you a super star. May be in Pakistan I don't know. Aamir was good yesterday but so was all other Indian bowlers. Let him prove otherwise on not so friendly pitch, then we can all agree.

Having said all that, I am extremely impressed with Aamir yesterday. Hopefully, he will be another Wasim in the making. But he's not a super star yet IMO.
He is not a super star, but he is a super star material. He improved a lot in New Zealand tour, i stated this to another Indian member(@PARIKRAMA ) that Amir was going to be destructive as he was getting back in rythm. I hope you watch the highlight of the last ODI of Pak vs New, he bowled superbly. He was praised by Guptil and Williamson too. Watch his pace yesterday too, was bowling at 145 plus.
I am following Indian Cricket, followed the Australian tour, Rohit is a much improved batsmen i agree. Though, who are we kidding, seam it a little and he will be walking. Same case applies for Hafeez, he is a much improved batsmen too. A much improved batsmen in regards to playing seam bowling is Kohli, watch how he improved after the England tour. Super star he is.

I think people are going over board with Amir. You cannot judge a player by his performances on sub par pitches (By subpar, I mean any pitch where scores of less than 130 and greater than 170 are par). His performance under the 130-170 spectrum pitches will show how good he really is.
Kohli should have considered that as well before praising him thrice -

-------------------------

Afridi should retire before Pakistani team retires form Asia Cup and eventually Word Cup-

View attachment 295691

@WAJsal

Shit happens dont loose hope , after playing PSL for days in deserts batting line up couldnt cope with the pitch conditions. LALA has promised we will make a come back

Another rona dhona thread.

Amir 4 overs with new ball 18 runs 3 wickets

Part timer Hardik Pandya 3.3 overs 8 runs 3 wickets

Nobody doubts Amir is a very good bowler. But the thread is basically one of those PAF in 1971 threads.

Another rona dhona thread.

Amir 4 overs with new ball 18 runs 3 wickets

Part timer Hardik Pandya 3.3 overs 8 runs 3 wickets

Nobody doubts Amir is a very good bowler. But the thread is basically one of those PAF in 1971 threads.
We are emotional people, live with it. Emotions take time to overcome.
PS: Pandya was bowling to our bowlers, while Amir bowled to a world-class-settled top order. He even got Kohli out. Please do not compare the two figures, as there is no comparison.

Pakistanis bask in the glory of individual performance. They glorified Riaz in the world cup against Australia, while they are glorifying Amir against India now. But no Pakistani seem to mind that in both the games Pakistan lost :lol:

Kind of like the Indians during the 90's

This happens when you have just a single world class player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom