What's new

South Africa set to cut diplomatic ties with Israel

Every Palestinian be it Muslim or Christian is Suffering from Apartheid State of Israel. Oppressor is an Oppressor at the end of the day :o:

Last edited:
good decision by South Africa, hope Egypt, Jordan will follow you.

I think that's the best you got. :rolleyes:
Good day.

Why? Egypt and Jordan love benefit enough from their relation with Israel.

beneifit? I am sure there are plenty of alternatives for them to exchange Israel, meanwhile egypt and their allies are losing regional role, more space to pro Palestine Hizbollah in Lebanon and now Syria, Iran is expending its role in the region by presenting itself as champion of palestinian cause. In my opinion they are only gaining hate of local arabs by this relationship.. Which breed extremism and anti regime factions..

The problem is that countries which have little or no ties to Israel are cutting off diplomatic relations which effectively means little or nothing to Israel. The largest trading partners of Israel in the Middle East, India, Europe etc continue to trade briskly with Israel. Will there be any negative impact on Israel with this move? Israel really doesn't care about its diplomatic standing in the world. Unless the major role players take on Israel for its atrocities these moves by countries insignificant to the Israeli economy will have no impact. It is a pity that the world's largest democracy still supports Israeli atrocities

Every Palestinian be it Muslim or Christian is Suffering from Apartheid State of Israel. Oppressor is an Oppressor at the end of the day :o:

Israel is a colonial project. American evangelicals don't care if Israel burns down Palestinian churches, which has happened, or mosques. For American evangelicals, Palestinians Christians are the wrong Christians just like Mexican Christians who must be kept out of the shining city on the hill with a huge wall. Love thy neighbor be damned.

Those were some good days, South Africa...
I'm sad that they're done with all of your white population dropping, and your inevitable end due to it.

Remember, back in the apartheid days, Israel was one of the few states supporting South Africa....its a really good move.

One criminal a friend to another.
One tyrant regime gone another will go soon

One of those moments when non-muslim leaders in this case S.Africa leads the way against oppression where as so-called muslim leaders of KSA and UAE suck up to zionazi balls. South Africans most likely empathize with Palestinians since they also lived under western backed occupation,apartheid, oppression and tyranny.

And Nazis were the best thing to happen to Germany. You can't deny that's then can you my little Jewish smartass....
I can, Germany's GDP is way higher now than when it was in the hands of the Nazis

Back
Top Bottom