What's new

South China Sea Forum

BTW , Our fishing boat catch turtle ?

That's new for me .

Does any Chinese member here know about this ? I never hear about we catch turtle , never see turtle in market.

Australian and Westerners ... called Chinese as bad at calculation.
They blamed you dont know how to calculate the EEZ
Yeah , British blame Argen. Portuguese blame British.Korea blame Japanese.Japanese blame your beloved RU.

Talk your shit to them !

We'll have to wait then...

What is happening right now ? There isn't any news.

I'll join army when I got general mobilization order. :whistle:
I just make kind of play word with your nick, salt-grape, no need to so upset.
Many countries said Chinese make tension, try to do bad thing ... etc.

I will stop, you have so many sh*t in your mouth to spout out, you should clean yourself at first, don't let your blood stain with sh*t , it's so disgusting, your enemy will be so scared to die. :coffee:
Vietnamese, hehe! :tdown:

You said many things confused yourself.

PRC attacked VN in 1974 to rob Paracel >>> so Chinese know there's oil, their greedy rise and attack Vietnamese.
If Vietnamese government is so afraid pro-Western people, so Vietnam should shake hand with China, hide the news that PRC drag oil rig, ignore eveything and keep living.

Best sh*t we ever heard from Chinese at western country:

Chinese mental is amazing me as always.

For god 's sake .

China even did not have the tech and equipment to detect oil in deep ocean .

That's new for me .

Does any Chinese member here know about this ? I never hear about we catch turtle , never see turtle in market.

Yeah , British blame Argen. Portuguese blame British.Korea blame Japanese.Japanese blame your beloved RU.

Talk your shit to them !

Phillipines authorities must have the photos taken Chinese fishermen with turtles n large quantity on their boat

Chinese scholar calls on Beijing to abide by 1982 UNCLOS
Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 17:54:19

(VOVworld)- The China National Offshore Oil Corporation’s drilling rig HD-981’s operation in Vietnam’s exclusive economic zone and continental shelf has been opposed by several countries and even Chinese scholars. In an article on May 6 in his blog on 163.com, China’s leading scholar Li Ling Hua stated that China was a signatory to the 1982 UN Convention on the Law of the Sea, and needed to abide by Article 74 and 83 of the Convention on respecting the continental shelf and exclusive economic zone 200 nautical miles of adjacent coasts.

We'll have to wait then...

What is happening right now ? There isn't any news.

Let me update to you.
After the press conference, the report of offshore force of Vietnam ...showing that China has less aggressive acts, no air activity.
Last night, it's calm down ...

to be ... continued

We should intentionally nuke Vietnam back to jungle, this is the best solution, once done, it's good forever.
@ Kaan, Hu Songshan : please ban this guy forever. Rest in peace forever edison chen. you are not suitable for discussing.

In Vietnam, the people feel China threaten heavily our security, they call for nation-wide mobilization ... same as Sino-Vietnam conflict situation in 1979

That's new for me .

he Philippines said Wednesday it seized a Chinese fishing boat and its 11 crewmen on charges of catching endangered sea turtles in disputed South China Sea waters, prompting China to demand their release and accuse Manila of being provocative.
The boat was loaded with more than 350 endangered turtles that were confiscated when it was seized near territory known as Half Moon Shoal, Philippine maritime police Chief Superintendent Noel Vargas said.

China demanded that the Philippines release the boat, and Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying urged Manila to "stop taking further provocative actions."

The Philippine government said its maritime police seized the Chinese fishing boat and apprehended its crewmen "to enforce maritime laws and to uphold Philippine sovereign rights" over its exclusive economic zone.

It is the latest territorial spat between the two Asian nations, which have had increasingly tense disputes over two shoals and other areas of the South China Sea.

China earlier said via state media that Chinese officials lost contact with 11 fishermen after they were intercepted by armed men near Half Moon Shoal not far from the Philippines.

The shoal, called Hasa Hasa in the Philippines, is claimed by China as part of the Nansha island chain, known internationally as the Spratly Islands. The Spratlys are a major cluster of potentially oil- and gas-rich islands and reefs long disputed by China, the Philippines, Taiwan, Malaysia, Vietnam and Brunei.

China lays claim to virtually the entire South China Sea and is locked in an increasingly heated dispute with the Philippines, Vietnam and others over rights to energy resources, fishing grounds and island outposts.

In Washington, State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki said the U.S. had seen reports that Philippine police have seized Chinese and Philippine fishing boats carrying illegally harvested sea turtles about 60 miles (96 kilometers) off the coast of the Philippines, and detained their crews. She urged both sides to work together diplomatically, and voiced U.S. concern that the vessels appeared to have been engaged in direct harvest of endangered species.

Vargas said the Chinese boat will be taken to the western Philippine province of Palawan, about 110 kilometers (70 miles) from Half Moon Shoal, and the fishermen will face charges of violating Philippine laws prohibiting catches of endangered green sea turtles.

SOUTH CHINA SEA (May 5, 2014) A Chinese People's Liberation Army (Navy) vessel is seen from an MH-60 helicopter assigned to USS Blue Ridge (LCC 19) while conducting flight operations in support of maritime security operations in the South China Sea. The aircraft is part of Helicopter Sea Combat Squadron (HSC) 12, underway with the embarked U.S. 7th Fleet staff aboard Blue Ridge, building relationships and furthering interoperability with allies and partners in the Indo-Asia-Pacific. (U.S. Navy photo)

------------------------------

web_140505-N-ZZ999-001.JPG

140505-N-ZZ999-001 SOUTH CHINA SEA (May 5, 2014) U.S. 7th Fleet flagship USS Blue Ridge (LCC 19) transits the South China Sea while conducting training in support of maritime security operations. Blue Ridge, the command and control platform for U.S. 7th Fleet, is underway building relationships and furthering interoperability with allies and partners in the Indo-Asia-Pacific. (U.S. Navy photo/Released)

@ Kaan, Hu Songshan : please ban this guy forever. Rest in peace forever edison chen. you are not suitable for discussing.

In Vietnam, the people feel China threaten heavily our security, they call for nation-wide mobilization ... same as Sino-Vietnam conflict situation in 1979

You at the biggest roll here, you are intentionally twisting the fact in every thread. I am just counter trolling, you angry now? Haha

You at the biggest roll here, you are intentionally twisting the fact in every thread. I am just counter trolling, you angry now? Haha

I never intentionally threat Chinese or any other country people by any massacre, mass-destruction ... activity.
You keep stating that dangered act, from time to time. is it all about your mind ? same to Khmer Rouge mind ? Pol Pot mind ? Hitler mind ?

I feel sorry for Vietnam.
China can not fight with Japan because Japan is too strong,

China can not fight with India because India have Nukes and ICBMs surplus India is strong and in future India will be True Super power with USA, China and Russia.

so they turned to south to Bully Vietnam because Vietnam is week and Poor. but they don't want to attack on Vietnam coz of Army of Vietnam.

Remember
China11.jpg

Vietnamese, hehe! :tdown:

You China may think this is just a game, but it affect a lot to Vietnam security, the people feel they were threaten heavily ...
so the call for nation-wide mobilization starts ....

As official report: 450,000 ready to fight, 5,000,000 ready for mobilization call.
And Vietnamese people give full support to the call ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom