What's new

South China Sea Forum

There was cold war, kid. China betrayed his friends to find new master and attacked on friends to showed of his traitor mentality .

After 1979, we know true face of China. Using enemy of enemy to counter enemy is good deal.

Always repeating the same old crap, it's the only nonsense answer you can come up with whenever you don't have the guts to admit you seek American help.

How do people in region Japan, India, Russia, Philippine ... look at you ? don't say stupid things here.

So how does Russia look at China for putting a rig in SCS? How does Russia look at China for ramming Vietcong vessels?
Go ask the Russians and put some sources here little boy.

You criticize many times already on the U.S.. Even to the point of having a few hundred Marines in Australia. You guys that scared?
It was enough to get China mad. So not really. Got many in Okinawa which is closer.
Even you are mad, we will not, hehe, you think PLA will be scared by a defeated rival?

I suggest more sanctions against the Pinoys.
? Sanctions? The question you should ask your government is why bother having diplomatic relationship with Philippines? I expect the same 'we urge Philippines to release the fishermen, blal, blah, blah.' nothing new ever comes out of Chinese foreign ministry's mouth.

Even you are mad, we will not, hehe, you think PLA will be scared by a defeated rival?

No you guys are mad, the Chinese govt. has already said that when responding to a couple of Marines being sent to Australia which is far from China. You guys are really scared of a rival that killed many Chinese and prevented from conquering South Korea.

? Sanctions? The question you should ask your government is why bother having diplomatic relationship with Philippines? I expect the same 'we urge Philippines to release the fishermen, blal, blah, blah.' nothing new ever comes out of Chinese foreign ministry's mouth.

Send in your fleet and bomb the Philippines until its gives up your people.

No you guys are mad, the Chinese govt. has already said that when responding to a couple of Marines being sent to Australia which is far from China. You guys are really scared of a rival that killed many Chinese and prevented from conquering South Korea.
You can keep masturbating yourself here, whether we are mad? don't take the diplomatic language seriously.
Whether we are scared by you, ask PLA. you think we are scared by you, so you can let your army cross 38 lines again, this time, how many allies will you organized?

A bunch of crying babies。

Go and ask the Butcher of Vietnam for help if you have any dignity. :rofl::D

Russia? hehe, self-rightous vietnamese!
So how does Russia look at China for putting a rig in SCS? How does Russia look at China for ramming Vietcong vessels?
Go ask the Russians and put some sources here little boy.

Study more kids. How many books printed in Soviet era about mentality of Chinese ( i limited to Chinese leadrships only ). To day, policy is game. Russia could play with you but no trusted partner.

Study more kids. How many books printed in Soviet era about mentality of Chinese ( i limited to Chinese leadrships only ). To day, policy is game. Russia could play with you but no trusted partner.

We don't need Russia's trust, but the only thing matters is that right now they need our support.

Vietnam is in position to send our ships there to compete Chinese invading ships...
similar to what Japan did to China in Senkaku ...

Smaller ship doesn't means no resistance to China illegal operation ...

OB-XK721_0509re_J_20130509175929.jpg

These Vietcongs always love to say China kissed America's butt and betrayed USSR. Now look at them, are they sucking Sam's dick for help?
You criticize many times already on the U.S.. Even to the point of having a few hundred Marines in Australia. You guys that scared?
US is classic hypocrite , you deserve criticism.

And Yes, a few hundred Marines really freak me out, they are the Great WORLD POLICE.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom