What's new

South Korea: China says it won't defend attacker

Status
Not open for further replies.
You chicoms are such drones. This regime has inflicted so much suffering on its people and you sit back and do nothing because your afraid to clean up mess from a refugee exodus. The NoKo's commited a cowardly act and don't have the balls to admit it. Both your people's are one and the same, afraid to think beyond what your archaic Govt expects you to think. For all the grief the world gives Pakistan, you'll never see them send down their tanks to mow down protesting citizens like your govt did in 89 or deny millions of refugee's their right to existence.

And spare me your poorly worded chinglish response. Go ahead with you d!ck measuring contest with the Indian internet warriors here.

give me a f*ing break. you're the drone. you believe whatever the media says. get the balls to take NK by yourself then if you think they did it. but i guarentee nothing will happen, US will sit down, complain, put in some useless sanctions that don't affect north korea since its already sanctioned in everything, and move on.

----We all know that India has very poor people and very rich people, I can imagine that some kind of thing happened in the old day. A rich people kill somebody, but he wouldn't be punished, because, the police and judge would shield the rich, and they would find a poor people, impute to him that the killing. Many men believe the judge, but the rule and the goveriment was own by the rich, so poor people has no where to find the dispassion.
----North Korea isn't evil, why some countries believe NK is a evil? Only because American dislike NK, so the rich man's ideas and words was the truth, so the following countries,such India, Japan, Australia, Canada will believe that NK is a evil.
----You Indian follow American's mind, has no self ideas, what a pity! Chinese has their own ideas and view point, Chinese people decide all the things by themselves, never follow either countries.

:china::yahoo:

Haha yes my Chinese friend you're right- that stuff does happen in India. But guess what- you know about it. You can read about it in the NEWSPAPER- we don't shoot our journalists!!
I'm sure The Glorious People's Republic of China is a worker's paradise where no injustice occurs and all you comrades are happy and prosperous and sing and dance happily all day.
That's what you want the world to think, at least.

Communism has died everywhere, It will be China's turn soon.
Supporting a psychopath N.Korean who spends billions while his citizens die of starvation comes naturally to the Chinese leadership- they have done the same in the recent past!

Peace, bro.

Haha yes my Chinese friend you're right- that stuff does happen in India. But guess what- you know about it. You can read about it in the NEWSPAPER- we don't shoot our journalists!!
I'm sure The Glorious People's Republic of China is a worker's paradise where no injustice occurs and all you comrades are happy and prosperous and sing and dance happily all day.
That's what you want the world to think, at least.

Communism has died everywhere, It will be China's turn soon.
Supporting a psychopath N.Korean who spends billions while his citizens die of starvation comes naturally to the Chinese leadership- they have done the same in the recent past!

Peace, bro.

you know nothing. our media has been reporting about our own problems for years. currently there is a huge investigation regarding a certain scandal by a certain company; me and martian were even arguing over it. chinese people all have independent thinking. we don't agree with the government or each other alot of the time.

but if there is any external threat, like when westerners or indians talk s* and spread fake news we will unite and fight back.

Chinese people all have independent thinking

Pre or post reeducation? :lol::lol::lol:

When you have to keep patting yourself on your back every other post, and yet keep posting the same 40% illiteracy data as it its the rationale for everything, nobody believes you. Show your independent thinking and higher IQ atleast someplace!

you know nothing. our media has been reporting about our own problems for years. currently there is a huge investigation regarding a certain scandal by a certain company; me and martian were even arguing over it. chinese people all have independent thinking. we don't agree with the government or each other alot of the time.

but if there is any external threat, like when westerners or indians talk s* and spread fake news we will unite and fight back.

Independent thinking? hahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHA dude I almost died laughing just now.:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Every one knows what happened when some Chinese tried that the last time!!!
Remember Tiananmen square?
Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Independent thinking? hahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHA dude I almost died laughing just now.:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Every one knows what happened when some Chinese tried that the last time!!!
Remember Tiananmen square?
Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My dear friend, why attack Chinese people just for the sake to insult others with off topic things, do you know the topic is China says it won't defend attacker?
You are in no position to criticize about oppression of people, cos your country base on a oppressive "Caste-system" can you deny you don't know which caste you belong? so calm down and have one of your indigenous soft drink.:cheers::partay: India makes cola from cow urine - Telegraph

My dear friend, why attack Chinese people just for the sake to insult others with off topic things, do you know the topic is China says it won't defend attacker?
You are in no position to criticize about oppression of people, cos your country base on a oppressive "Caste-system" can you deny you don't know which caste you belong? so calm down and have one of your indigenous soft drink.:cheers::partay: India makes cola from cow urine - Telegraph

You're one to talk-posting stuff about cow urine. Want some?
Yes we have a caste system and it is holding us back- but things are changing rapidly.

I guess my point was that in closed societies where people's voices and opinions are strictly regulated, it is ultimately the Regime whose views are implemented.

I doubt that China would ever censure the Nort Koreans-WHATEVER THEY DID. That nutty dictator is too valuable a bargaining chip and/or distraction that they need against the West.

Imagine a united, democratic, progressive Korea.

The Chinese would really hate that.

"Let the Koreans stay miserable and use them for our own ends.."

Yes we have a caste system and it is holding us back- but things are changing rapidly.

I guess my point was that in closed societies where people's voices and opinions are strictly regulated, it is ultimately the Regime whose views are implemented.

I doubt that China would ever censure the Nort Koreans-WHATEVER THEY DID. That nutty dictator is too valuable a bargaining chip and/or distraction that they need against the West.

My dear friend, Chinese government is way smarter than you think, they have a lot of experience dealing with foreign affair, US need China in almost every espects in the world, so this NK matter is nothing that Chinese not able to handle.
And i hate roaches, they represent dirty and disturbing, they are call sh!t eater in Thailand, so this special for "Roach" :partay:
:partay:

you seem to have the impression that north korea did it. as a scientist (which i'm sure you are, either that, or businessman or a corrupt politician, since ordinary indians can't afford to touch a computer) you must have had recieved at least rudimentary training in questioning evidence.

you seem to have the impression that north korea did it. as a scientist (which i'm sure you are, either that, or businessman or a corrupt politician, since ordinary indians can't afford to touch a computer) you must have had recieved at least rudimentary training in questioning evidence.

Why engage in personal attacks ? really ...if you have something to say then say it..if you can prove North Korea did not do it..then give us proper evidence or else don't talk about your weird conspiracy theories :rofl:

innocent until proven guilty.

why was china, russia and north korea not allowed to see the evidence? in a court the accused have the right to see all the evidence against them.

innocent until proven guilty.

why was china, russia and north korea not allowed to see the evidence? in a court the accused have the right to see all the evidence against them.

Even i know something is weird about this incident ..

My point is don't engage in pointless country bashing and get to the point..If you wanna continue i can play the same game as well..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom