What's new

'Sovereign Global Centres Of Power': Russia's New Foreign Policy Strategy Identifies India, China As Main Allies

Russia has always been powerful on paper, and in reality they've been nothing more than paper tigers.

You can live in your little bubble all you want, but the truth is that Russia will likely see its borders shrink this century as well. It is too big, and has a rapidly shrinking population, and is run by kleptocrats.

After this war is over, there is no way the rest of the world will just let Russia recover. They will end the Russian threat once and for all.

Sorry, I have an objection when you say, the rest of the world.

What do you mean, and which countries are included in the rest of the world?

There are plenty of other countries that will be ready to work and cooperate with Russia, including India and China, and western countries will also start restoring their relations with Russia in the coming days after the war is over.

I don’t think Russians have any interest in doing that..
two super powers is better for the world… gives the other countries better terms to be vassals
Russia has always strive to this goal. Their entire existence is one of conquering other lands, and their goal is to go all the way to Karachi port, and maybe beyond.

Lmao. The Indians and Chinese are draining Russia for all its worth, and will abandon it to its fate when the time comes.

They're not stupid, they know Putin's a dead horse, so why would they bet on him?

The Russians can continue dreaming of conquering Asia all the way to Karachi port, they'll never achieve their dreams.
I don’t know if you’re correct about this. The world is more multipolar today than ever before on the last 80 years post WW2.

I think China and India will continue to play both sides and while actively staying out of it. Just imo. India has shown to be independent, but I worried they’re more incline to start a war with Pakistan than one with China. It’s personal with us, not so much with the Chinese.

Russia is just like Iran, bankrupt with a weak & worthless army, hyping the crap out of themselves, making nuclear bluffs like they are some sort of cornered animal. They both suffer from delusions of grandeur, imagining themselves as sort of superpower fulfilling its destiny.

While world has moved on, gravitating their policies towards economic security, both these countries are bankrupt or heading there, surviving by a thread due to natural resources. Both suffer from brain drain, as their talented youth don't see a future and head for the western countries. There is no love lost either, as Russian or Iranian expatriates typically hate their oppressive governments.

Instead of solving their economic problems or focusing on human development, two critical components for US power, both countries instead try to annex land & punch far above their weight. Russia explicitly annexes land, while Iran does it implicitly through Shi'a proxies. This is the same stupid policy that caused the USSR to implode in on itself. While their country was bankrupt, people impoverished with no fabric holding multiple ethnicities together, collapse of USSR was not a surprise.

Militarily, Russia was seen as near-peer to the US. Now with their butts kicked in Ukraine, I'm sure US military giggle at that thought. Russian military is not even in the same league as the US. Russia was nothing more than hype and nuclear bluff.

Iranian military is even worse. Their military runs on spares and fictional Iranian superweapons. Then there is another parallel military, the guard which exists to protect their leader from a coup by the military. Such a stupid system exists nowhere else on earth. Their strategy is asymmetrical warfare and using the endless supply of brainwashed Shi'a militia to throw as zombie meat-shields at strategic objectives. Similar to Russian or North Korean nuclear blackmail, the Iranians hold the Gulf countries hostage to ballistic missiles and terror attacks.

Both countries also have an endless supply of conspiracy theorists, propagandists, bots. They work nonstop spreading conspiracies about how the dollar will collapse, US will cease to be a superpower, China will surpass it, etc. The US maintains its superiority in technology, economy, military with no signs of slowing down. On the other hand, Russia and Iran are such awful places to live in, these bots would immigrate to the US in a heartbeat!

To be in an alliance with either of the two is embarrassing. To think they are going to become superpowers is pretty stupid.

Last edited:
Lmao. The Indians and Chinese are draining Russia for all its worth, and will abandon it to its fate when the time comes.

They're not stupid, they know Putin's a dead horse, so why would they bet on him?

The Russians can continue dreaming of conquering Asia all the way to Karachi port, they'll never achieve their dreams.

Chinese are not stupid to support the Russians.

Chinese are very wise. They will stay neutral until NATO balkanizes Russia and join the party with the NATO to share the War prizes.

I don’t know if you’re correct about this. The world is more multipolar today than ever before on the last 80 years post WW2.

I think China and India will continue to play both sides and while actively staying out of it. Just imo. India has shown to be independent, but I worried they’re more incline to start a war with Pakistan than one with China. It’s personal with us, not so much with the Chinese.
Multipolar doesn't mean Russian significance. It just means multiple equal great powers. Russia doesn't need to be a part of that group.

Russia is just like Iran, bankrupt with a weak & worthless army, hyping the crap out of themselves like they are some sort of cornered animal. They both suffer from delusions of grandeur, imagining themselves as sort of superpower fulfilling its destiny.

While world has moved on, gravitating their policies towards economic security, both these countries are bankrupt or heading there, surviving by a thread due to natural resources. Both suffer from brain drain, as their talented youth don't see a future and head for the western countries. There is no love lost either, as Russian or Iranian expatriates typically hate their oppressive governments.

Instead of solving their economic problems or focusing on human development, two critical components for US power, both countries instead try to annex land & punch far above their weight. Russia explicitly annexes land, while Iran does it implicitly through Shi'a proxies. This is the same stupid policy that caused the USSR to implode in on itself. While their country was bankrupt, people impoverished with no fabric holding multiple ethnicities together, collapse of USSR was not a surprise.

Militarily, Russia was seen as near-peer to the US. Now with their butts kicked in Ukraine, I'm sure US military giggle at that thought. Russian military is not even in the same league as the US. Russia was nothing more than hype and nuclear bluff.

Iranian military is even worse. Their military runs on spares and fictional Iranian superweapons. Then there is another parallel military, the guard which exists to protect their leader from a coup by the military. Such a stupid system exists nowhere else on earth. Their strategy is asymmetrical warfare and using the endless supply of brainwashed Shi'a militia to throw as zombie meat-shields at strategic objectives. Similar to Russian or North Korean nuclear blackmail, the Iranians hold the Gulf countries hostage to ballistic missiles and terror attacks.

To be in an alliance with either of the two is embarrassing. To think they are going to become superpowers is pretty stupid.
Lol, I know its hurt.
Your country spend billions of dollars in Middle East for stealing countries but you cant do any shit.

Your country is falling in every direction. USA IS JUST ANOTHER USSR

And Iran, your worst nightmare in Middle East is more and more powerfull every years.

Russia is too big, too abundant in all kinds of natural resources, technologically advanced, agriculturally self sufficient, intelligent and educated population, they have all what it needs to be a great country.

You can't just ignore a country like Russia.

Russia is too big, too abundant in all kinds of natural resources, technologically advanced, agriculturally self sufficient, intelligent and educated population, they have all what it needs to be a great country.

You can't just ignore a country like Russia.
Russia is not technologically advanced, it is not agricultural self-sufficient other than grain, and it's educated population is leaving Russia on mass.

It has natural resources, but it does not have the means to properly exploit those resources, not without wide spread theft of state resources.

You can't ignore Russia, but that doesn't mean they'll be geopolitically relevant in the future.

Russia is not technologically advanced, it is not agricultural self-sufficient other than grain, and it's educated population is leaving Russia on mass.

It has natural resources, but it does not have the means to properly exploit those resources, not without wide spread theft of state resources.

You can't ignore Russia, but that doesn't mean they'll be geopolitically relevant in the future.
Mate? Russians aren't technologically advanced? What are u smoking? True, they have fell behind compared to the west but they aren't that far behind and ahead then most of the developing world.

Not agriculturally self sufficient? They are one of the biggest exporters of wheat. You don't need much to rear livestock too, what more do you need ?

Geopolitically relevant? Have u seen the size of Russia? Their Nuclear Assets? Their resources? They have the biggest coastline on Arctic which is slowly becoming very geopolitically relevant since the ice has begun to melt.

Clear your bias. I am a neutral person, you should try it sometime too. Cheers

Russia is just like Iran, bankrupt with a weak & worthless army, hyping the crap out of themselves like they are some sort of cornered animal. They both suffer from delusions of grandeur, imagining themselves as sort of superpower fulfilling its destiny.

Well, US has a deficit of 32 Trillion Dollars. Nothing more to say.

Mate? Russians aren't technologically advanced? What are u smoking? True, they have fell behind compared to the west but they aren't that far behind and ahead then most of the developing world.

Not agriculturally self sufficient? They are one of the biggest exporters of wheat. You don't need much to rear livestock too, what more do you need ?

Geopolitically relevant? Have u seen the size of Russia? Their Nuclear Assets? Their resources? They have the biggest coastline on Arctic which is slowly becoming very geopolitically relevant since the ice has begun to melt.

Clear your bias. I am a neutral person, you should try it sometime too. Cheers
Bro I had to do a double take. I work in commodities and saw with my own eyes the data to back up what you’re saying.

Bro I had to do a double take. I work in commodities and saw with my own eyes the data to back up what you’re saying.
Bro, these same people a year ago were jumping up and down when Pakistan cause of IK was establishing a new point in Pak - Russia relations. Why? Cause everyone knows the scale of what Russians bring to the table. Now all are treating Russia like its Eritrea or Somalia.
Bias really changes people.

Back
Top Bottom