What's new

'Sovereign Global Centres Of Power': Russia's New Foreign Policy Strategy Identifies India, China As Main Allies

That only proves you dont know Chinese. Your prediction of China's behaviour is entirely based on US and Western historical experiences, and thats not valid for China.
No it's based upon common fucking sense on how geopolitics and Chinese actions occur.

If this is the level of comment you're gonna make, you best just sit back and let your smarter compatriots reply.

I never support any wars and most Chinese people share my this opinion, dishonest? honesty is never part of western culture anyway,
Where the **** did supporting war come from?

Once again, more dishonest comments from you in an effort to divert attention from my point.

Not to mention your very xenophobic comment. If I said that about Chinese culture you'd be on me in a heart beat.

EBC also is known as Everest Base Camp trek bounces an owing mountain view with the foretastes of the lifestyle of world-famous mountain climbers, the Sherpas. The trek gives access to the Sagarmatha National Park which is enlisted in UNESCO World Heritage Site. There is the presence of several peaks of the Himalayas by the side of Mt. Everest. Kalapatthar is a mountain near Mt. Everest which is famous for obtaining the views of wide-ranging along with beautiful views of Everest and the other peaks. Sherpas are the best attendant for climbing the Mt. Everest. Besides, the Khumbu glacier is also one of the most attractive places for tourists towards the area.

The 15 days Everest Base Camp Trek itinerary is designed for the trekkers who are in good health and have average physical fitness. Trekkers need to maintain safety for problems that may arise while trekking as the base camp is situated in the high altitude. You should take properly required gear before trekking. Some may suffer from several headaches. Drinking sufficient water can help trekkers to get rid of several pains and problems.

Our journey starts from Kathmandu Valley. We have a flight to Lukla airport from Kathmandu and trek towards the route of Phakding. We go straight towards Namche bazaar where we can get heart-melting views of different peaks of mountains that enable us to every moment in our cameras. We trek back to Namche Bazaar through Pheriche and then back to Lukla after having look over beautiful sights of peaks. Our journey ends back in Kathmandu.
Nepalaya Treks and Expedition

Thamel 17 Kwabahl, Kathmandu, Nepal inside the Hotel Nepalaya
Kamal Rimal +9779851180282 Sujan Bhatta +9779841127891 Bashu Rimal +9779843938769
info@nepalayatreks.com nepalayatreks@gmail.com

No it's based upon common fucking sense on how geopolitics and Chinese actions occur.

If this is the level of comment you're gonna make, you best just sit back and let your smarter compatriots reply.

Where the **** did supporting war come from?

Once again, more dishonest comments from you in an effort to divert attention from my point.

Not to mention your very xenophobic comment. If I said that about Chinese culture you'd be on me in a heart beat.
You are just on fk ranting becos you hopelessly lost the argument.

Not as hegemonic as the US, otherwise you don't know anything of Chinese culture and history.

Thought of liking your comment. Then I remembered this absurd maritime boundary claims...

Slider-South-China-Sea1.jpg

Thought of liking your comment. Then I remembered this absurd maritime boundary claims...

Slider-South-China-Sea1.jpg
Thats based on historical claim by China. You know SC was for a long time dominated by Chinese activities in the past thousands years becos China was by far the most powerful, advanced and largest country in the region, you find historical evidence on the islands in SC and historical records to support Chinese claim. Before 1945, all the nations except China around SC are colonies of Britain and France, when China officially made the claim, no nation around SC along with their masters had any objections. Those countries only started to claim islands in SC in 1970s when oil was discovered in the region.
So, you think Vietnam has more crediblity to claim islands in a large area of SC that is equal to Chinese claim instead and China should give up its righful claim to Vietnam and Philipines instead, lol ? Actually, Vietnam now occupies the most number of islands in the disputed SC area with 28 islands, Phillipines with 8 and China only with 7 islands, you can see who is greedy.

Last edited:
Thats based on historical claim by China. You know SC was for a long time dominated by Chinese activities in the past thousands years becos China was by far the most powerful, advanced and largest country in the region, you find historical evidence on the islands in SC and historical records to support Chinese claim. Before 1945, all the nations except China around SC are colonies of Britain and France, when China officially made the claim, no nation around SC along with their masters had any objections. Those countries only started to claim islands in SC in 1970s when oil was discovered in the region.

I know that you will not agree to my PoV. Hence this will be my last response in this regards. The absurdity of historical claim is precisely what I'm referring to. Boundaries of all countries varied vastly over the known history. IMHO, it is absurd to start claiming lands, maritime zones in present times based on what was once a sphere of influence (not even legitimate territories).

For instance, this was historical Germany. Should they start claiming lands & oceans based on that?

germany_charles_v_1519.jpg

There are 100s of example like that. Should Mongolia starts claiming territories NOW based on their historical territories?

So spare me this logic and accept that, China also practices "Might is Right". May be to a lesser extend as @That Guy pointed out that she is still not fully capable enough yet to go for all out hegemony like the US.

So, you think Vietnam has more crediblity to claim islands in a large area of SC that is equal to Chinese claim instead and China should give up its righful claim to Vietnam and Philipines instead, lol ? Actually, Vietnam now occupies the most number of islands in the disputed SC area with 28 islands, Phillipines with 8 and China only with 7 islands, you can see who is greedy.

No, I am not justifying anyone's claims. However, since this is a dispute of such a epic proportion, why not let the ICJ settle it amicably? Also, as an Indian, I hardly have any interest in what happens in SC sea. Its just the absurdity and the hypocrisy that made me speak out. Whether or not you admit it openly, its ultimately Might is right for China as well. So spare us the culture and tradition lecture.

I know that you will not agree to my PoV. Hence this will be my last response in this regards. The absurdity of historical claim is precisely what I'm referring to. Boundaries of all countries varied vastly over the known history. IMHO, it is absurd to start claiming lands, maritime zones in present times based on what was once a sphere of influence (not even legitimate territories).

For instance, this was historical Germany. Should they start claiming lands & oceans based on that?

germany_charles_v_1519.jpg

There are 100s of example like that. Should Mongolia starts claiming territories NOW based on their historical territories?

So spare me this logic and accept that, China also practices "Might is Right". May be to a lesser extend as @That Guy pointed out that she is still not fully capable enough yet to go for all out hegemony like the US.

No, I am not justifying anyone's claims. However, since this is a dispute of such a epic proportion, why not let the ICJ settle it amicably? Also, as an Indian, I hardly have any interest in what happens in SC sea. Its just the absurdity and the hypocrisy that made me speak out. Whether or not you admit it openly, its ultimately Might is right for China as well. So spare us the culture and tradition lecture.
Don't talk nonsense. German territory has been correctly and justifiably settled with the conclusion of WW II by the partial punishment of their waging the most barbaric world war, you have the gall to bring up Germany as a case and speak of that they also has the right to claim their former territories that might just briefly existed before WW II, why don't you say then that Germany has the right to claim the entire continential Europe becos they occupied the entire region for few years during WW II, your logic is laughable, it just shows how delusional and unrealistic you Indians are. Chinese historical evidence of domination and historical claim in SCS are real, China as a nation has been in existence in East Asia for thousands of years until today, not like Mongol Empire that existed for some one or two hundred years more than 7 hundred years ago and then disappeared from history, not like your India that never existed in history but wants to claim Chinese territory based on your colonial master's illegal draw of boundary, so you think Mongolia and India have the legality to claim those territories that ceased to be Mongolia's rule long time ago or Chinese land never belonged to your India, Lol ?

ICI is nothing but a tool of the West, it's totally biased against some countries like China, recent ruling by the International Arbitration court on islands in the SCS as put up and paid by the Philippines is totally a joke as it is controlled by the US. Don't be a hypocrite yourself, why then you Indians won't accept the ICI to decide the disputes in Kashmir, Lol, you people don't even accept UN resolution on Kashmir, talk of hypocrisy ? China just doesn't believe anybody or organization should decide China's sovereignty and territories, period.

Talk of Might is Right, You Indians and Westerners sure are much more believing in such practice, you Indians openly talk of using force to wage two front wars against China and Pakistan all the time and your India had invaded China and Pakistan number of times in the past decades, what a true warmonger your country is, what do you say of your such practices ?

Last edited:
You are just on fk ranting becos you hopelessly lost the argument.
Uh, no.

There was no argument to begin with. You just pissed off because of what I said and did nothing but complain.

🤣

NEW DELHI: Russia on Friday described India and China as "friendly sovereign global centres of power" and vowed to give particular importance to comprehensive deepening of ties and enhancement of coordination with them. Unveiling its new concept of foreign policy, approved by President Vladimir Putin, Moscow also asserted that its attitude towards other countries and multilateral bodies is contingent on the constructive, neutral or unfriendly character of their policies with respect to it.

Russia also said it places special emphasis on increasing the volume of bilateral trade with India, strengthening investment and technological ties, and ensuring resistance to destructive actions of "unfriendly states and their alliances".

In the document, Russia underlined that it will build on a privileged strategic partnership with India with a view to enhance and expand cooperation in all areas on a mutually beneficial basis.

"A comprehensive deepening of ties and enhancement of coordination with friendly sovereign global centres of power and development, which are located on the Eurasian continent and committed to approaches which coincide in principle with the Russian approaches to a future world order and solutions for key problems of the world politics, is particularly important for achieving strategic goals and major objectives of the foreign policy of the Russian Federation," the policy statement said in its sub-section on China and India.

Russia aims at further strengthening the comprehensive partnership and the strategic cooperation with China and focuses on the development of a mutually beneficial cooperation in all areas as well as enhancement of coordination in the international arena to ensure security, stability and sustainable development at the global and regional levels, both in Eurasia and in other parts of the world, said the policy document titled 'The Concept of the Foreign Policy of the Russian Federation'.

It said it seeks to transform Eurasia into a continental common space of peace, stability, mutual trust, development and prosperity.

Achieving this goal implies comprehensive strengthening of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization's (SCO) potential and role in ensuring security in Eurasia and promoting its sustainable development by enhancing the organisation's activities in the light of current geopolitical realities, the document said.

The goal also implies establishment of the broad Greater Eurasian Partnership integration contour by combining the potential of all the states, regional organisations and Eurasian associations, based on the EAEU, the SCO and the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN), as well as the conjunction of the Eurasian Economic Union development plans and the Chinese initiative "One Belt One Road".

Russia also called for strengthening the economic and transport inter-connectivity in Eurasia, including through modernisation.

It also sought a comprehensive settlement in Afghanistan, assistance in building it as a sovereign, peaceful and neutral state with stable economy and political system which meets the interests of all the ethnic groups living there and opens up prospects for integrating Afghanistan into the Eurasian space for cooperation.

In the document, Moscow also sought enhancing the capacity and international role of the interstate association of BRICS, the SCO, the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS), the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU), the Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO), the RIC (Russia, India, China) and other interstate associations and international organisations.

The only country that matters is China as Russia and India will be balkanized shortly.

China cannot dominate Asia with both India and Russia intact.

They need to do what the US did to you lot up North, which is to pacify Russia and turn them into Chinese's "Canada" Which this war in Ukraine gave them these opportunities to do just that.

Now it's basically only India left to check on Chinese domination in Asia, and the sign of India working toward the west is something that would bother China.
As of now Russia’s position is becoming stronger. De dollarisation is also helping it.

With enormous mineral wealth and control over Arctic Russia will gain strength.

Chinese economy is not as strong as the statistics they show on paper.

Russia is not going any where.

As of now Russia’s position is becoming stronger. De dollarisation is also helping it.

With enormous mineral wealth and control over Arctic Russia will gain strength.

Chinese economy is not as strong as the statistics they show on paper.

Russia is not going any where.
Russia is getting 2% contraction every quarter in 2023. If the Brent oil price stay at around $80 and the war had not done, they will bankrupt in the next 20 to 24 months. While the Winter offensive had all but failed, even if they took Bakhmut now, their position is prone to counter attack that they know it's going to happen this summer, now with Finland joining NATO tomorrow, Russia would have no choice but to increase troop deposition in the North near Finnish border.

And dedollarisation won't work with Russia favor, it would only accelerate their demise, even China cannot de-dollarise completely in the next decade or two, you do know Dollar is being trade to a amount between 5 to 8 TRILLION (with a t) a day, that's 4 times Russian GDP. Do you think Russia de-dollarise would put a dent in USD world currency status?

So tell me, in what way Russia position become stronger? It would considered lucky if Russia did not officially become China 24th province in the next couple of years.

Russia is getting 2% contraction every quarter in 2023. If the Brent oil price stay at around $80 and the war had not done, they will bankrupt in the next 20 to 24 months. While the Winter offensive had all but failed, even if they took Bakhmut now, their position is prone to counter attack that they know it's going to happen this summer, now with Finland joining NATO tomorrow, Russia would have no choice but to increase troop deposition in the North near Finnish border.

And dedollarisation won't work with Russia favor, it would only accelerate their demise, even China cannot de-dollarise completely in the next decade or two, you do know Dollar is being trade to a amount between 5 to 8 TRILLION (with a t) a day, that's 4 times Russian GDP. Do you think Russia de-dollarise would put a dent in USD world currency status?

So tell me, in what way Russia position become stronger? It would considered lucky if Russia did not officially become China 24th province in the next couple of years.

I think comparing China and Russia and then under estimating Russia is happening here.

China is not what it is mentioned on papers. The more countries trade in local currencies, the more access Russia has for other markets.

Ukraine war might convert to low intensity war if it prolongs more. The territory which Russia occupied has more Russian supporting population so it is not difficult to hold, definitely not like Afghanistan.

If Russia gets it plan correct to link with emerging economies, Russia will be fine.

No, Sir...

Natural resources and geographic location truly trace back to Russia, which even participated in the world wars, the cold war, and the current conflict...and was subject to sanctions from the West and other nations.

Russia is still in existence. and they will continue to be powerful.

As opposed to the Western hegemony in the world, we need a multipolar world.
True Russia won't collapse. However with this Ukraine war it sealed the country's fate/hope of a revival/rise back to the top. The country will be a slow steady decline from then on. It won't collapse or whatever some extreme westerner might want to think, but they will decline even more and reluctantly become more of junior partner by default for China. It will be the reverse of post WWII Sino-Soviet ties where China was the junior partner (albeit reluctant as well). The good thing for China is that, with Putin having launch a disastrous war with Ukraine with no end in sight, it will keep draining Russias resources and manpower which they badly need with their declining population) ,leading to more exodus of the brightest young Russian fleeing mobilisation to Western countries thereby making Russian Brain drain even worse than in the past, Plus Russias isolation and sanctions from Europe(former largest trade partner and market), U.S, Japan, S.Korea and many others will affect Russian leveling up its manufacturing and service industries and getting the best products available in market , it will keep affecting its capital markets and thus ability to raise funds for its private industries for a long time, the sanctions also limits Russias options for markets so they have little leeway to bargain and will thus have to trade even at a loss compared to other countries who can trade with the world. Etc etc.
In short the country faces a much narrow choice than before and this war will make them unable to wage another offensive war or threaten their neighbours again for a long time, thus giving more freedom to those countries under Russian coercion like in Central Asia. Etc etc there are many more I can't list all here.
In short I see nothing positive for Russia in this war. It was a blunder by Putin to be honest, if it was a quick war with a blitzkrieg victory then it would have been worth it. However, he underestimated Ukrianian resolve and western Unity/response. I'm sure he himself regrets today, but we can't go back to the past unfortunately.

Plus, you as an Indian should be actually worried the most about this. Lol Since this means Russia will be willing to be more closer and even more subservient(it doesn't have to be openly) to China than any other country, thus this will be more worrying for India. Since in the event of a sino-Indian flare up this coming years/decades, Russia will be less likely to support India over China if need be. In short Russo-Chinese relations are now far more important for Russia than Russo-Indian relations to be honest. Plus you will be/are still seen by Russia as more closer to the US than China. That also makes a difference for Russia.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom