What's new

Space Pacts to put Indo-Russian ties in still higher orbit

speaking of allies...i watched a moment ago..an interview with imran khan in headlines today live....and some how i felt for a moment that india and pak can be great together...well not may be it takes time..

Let's face it; we need the GLONASS badly. GPS is fine but putting the entire strategic missile arsenal hostage to one system. GLONASS would give us that strong base until IRNSS is ready to take over as a complete indigenous system.

Let's face it; we need the GLONASS badly. GPS is fine but putting the entire strategic missile arsenal hostage to one system. GLONASS would give us that strong base until IRNSS is ready to take over as a complete indigenous system.

Exactly, who knows when the yankees will just switch of their GPS sats ????

Remember that Brahmos test launch and they switched it off??

Why BrahMos failed

nobody told you bro ..:woot:
First baby was delivered ages ago , she's all grown up now ..:angel:

Sukhoi%20Su-30%20MKI-8.jpg

now expecting second , twins probably ..;)

102_Suchoj_T50.jpg

28888589.jpg

First baby --- Su-30MKI is now adolescent, will attain adulthood after Super-Sukhoi upgrade
Second baby --- BrahMos-I is still teenage
Third baby --- FGFA expecting
Fourth baby --- MTA expecting

I hope 2nd baby comes to adolescence with induction of Block-III and attains adulthood after BrahMos-II
hypersonic missile is tested.

Lots of babies.

First baby --- Su-30MKI is now adolescent, will attain adulthood after Super-Sukhoi upgrade
Second baby --- BrahMos-I is still teenage
Third baby --- FGFA expecting
Fourth baby --- MTA expecting

I hope 2nd baby comes to adolescence with induction of Block-III and attains adulthood after BrahMos-II
hypersonic missile is tested.

Lots of babies.

And whats the Viki then ? :D

No seriously, Russian Indian friendship is the strongest and most important partnership!

lol thats what some of our friends really want to think, they think Russia will let go of India for a country that's a bigger liability than any other out there lol.

Desi Bhai, Nice to see u brother... !

And whats the Viki then ? :D

No seriously, Russian Indian friendship is the strongest and most important partnership!

Vikramaditya? Thats adopted baby who turned out to be a rascal.

Long live India Russia friendship :) . We need semi cryogenic technology and they are the world leaders in that .

Back
Top Bottom