What's new

Space Warfare, Technology and Exploration

Quite remarkable!

@Dante80 @Reichsmarschall @dexter @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Ahmet Pasha @ghazi52 @Yaseen1 @IlyasMyHero @Pakhtoon yum @Nilgiri

unknown.png

:D

Love this channel! Please be sure to check it out!

Check out the primal space's latest video about Mars colonization.

vgmOF0h.jpg

Artist's concept of a lunar lander.

I like the look of this lander. But is it not too big for SLS to carry ??

Holy crap! Mind blown!
@jamahir This company has WAY more imagination than even Hollywood studios. Seems they have solved some habitat problems we talked about.

Yes, the proposal is superb indeed.

Universal one-wheeled modules that can work independently, join to form a larger vehicle or work in twos as components in a 3D Printer. Drum-like regolith digger. An outer shell of a habitat built of regolith. Inner inflatable modules that are connected in a circle. Nice living quarters with an immersible VR module ( which reminded me of a similar idea from the book "Mars Crossing". Food production. Etc etc.

This proposal is better than the habitat from Mars One which basically was a connected line of SpaceX landers.

@RealNapster @fitpOsitive @ps3linux , watch the vid that Hamartia Antidote is pointing to.

I like the look of this lander. But is it not too big for SLS to carry ??
Yes, the proposal is superb indeed.
Universal one-wheeled modules that can work independently, join to form a larger vehicle or work in twos as components in a 3D Printer. Drum-like regolith digger. An outer shell of a habitat built of regolith. Inner inflatable modules that are connected in a circle. Nice living quarters with an immersible VR module ( which reminded me of a similar idea from the book "Mars Crossing". Food production. Etc etc.

This proposal is better than the habitat from Mars One which basically was a connected line of SpaceX landers.

@RealNapster @fitpOsitive @ps3linux , watch the vid that Hamartia Antidote is pointing to.
You know why humans are searching for other planets? So that we can destroy them as well. I pray, humans never find any other planet. Aameen.
So far habitable planets seem too far for human reach. Even if human devise some means of transportation that can travel with the speed of light, even that might take years to reach such planets. Plus the creature already there. For example
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proxima_Centauri_b

@jamahir may I ask you one thing. How can we trike trough text or encapsulate link in SEE THIS tag etc while posting on this forum. I tried HTML, but seems like it doesn't work.

You know why humans are searching for other planets? So that we can destroy them as well. I pray, humans never find any other planet. Aameen.

Well, not everyone looks at other planets merely from the point of consumerist exploitation. For me personally, I just wish to explore Mars for the reason of exploration. :)

And I will mention Elon Musk here. He said a while back that near-future Mars colonies should be politically governed by Direct Democracy system. This was what governed Libya until the 2011 invasion. Elon Musk wants Mars to be a place which can be a refuge for humans should Earth fall victim to war, asteroid collision etc.

So far habitable planets seem too far for human reach. Even if human devise some means of transportation that can travel with the speed of light, even that might take years to reach such planets. Plus the creature already there. For example
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proxima_Centauri_b

Well, Hollywood films suggest that for really long distance travel, the human crew should be put in suspended animation. One such film was Pitch Black.

But I didn't understand your point about "creature already there".

@jamahir may I ask you one thing. How can we trike trough text or encapsulate link in SEE THIS tag etc while posting on this forum. I tried HTML, but seems like it doesn't work.

1. For encapsulating links we should use the 7th button from the left in the tool bar. The button which has two chain links. The 8th button ( with the chain break picture ) is to remove the link.

2. For strike through : [write s]This is a strike through[/write s]. This will result This is a strike through

1. For encapsulating links we should use the 7th button from the left in the tool bar. The button which has two chain links. The 8th button ( with the chain break picture ) is to remove the link.

2. For strike through : [write s]This is a strike through[/write s]. This will result This is a strike through

Thanks. What is [write s] language?

Thanks. What is [write s] language?

The "s" is in BB Code which is the language that forums use for posters to format their posts.

I wrote "write s" because without the "write" the text would have become struck through. You should try it without the "write". Just use the s in the [] to begin the strike though and in the [/] to end. It is just like HTML.

I quote Google :
BB code is a very simple set of instructions (also known as BB tags) that provide rules as to how a piece of text should be formatted. When a page that contains BB code is displayed in the browser, the BB tags are replaced with appropriate HTML tags that the browser can understand.

The "s" is in BB Code which is the language that forums use for posters to format their posts.

I wrote "write s" because without the "write" the text would have become struck through. You should try it without the "write". Just use the s in the [] to begin the strike though and in the [/] to end. It is just like HTML.

I quote Google :

I was searching for this since long time. Got it now. Thanks

But I didn't understand your point about "creature already there".
I mean if it is a habitable planet, then it is full chance that there will already be some creature(s) over there. And this is also probable that this creature(s) will try to save its planet from us. And such thing can back fire really hard that that creature might reach earth using same transportation. So as we say in Urdu: Laynay k danay na perh jain.

I mean if it is a habitable planet, then it is full chance that there will already be some creature(s) over there. And this is also probable that this creature(s) will try to save its planet from us. And such thing can back fire really hard that that creature might reach earth using same transportation. So as we say in Urdu: Laynay k danay na perh jain.

Yes, that is a possibility.

But we have hyper-sonic nuclear weapons, laser, microwave weapon and in testing stages is rail-gun. Maybe these are sufficient to counter those creatures.

Yes, that is a possibility.

But we have hyper-sonic nuclear weapons, laser, microwave weapon and in testing stages is rail-gun. Maybe these are sufficient to counter those creatures.
Well, that's why I pray, may we never find any habitable planet. We don't deserve it.

Well, that's why I pray, may we never find any habitable planet. We don't deserve it.

Well, the UNOOSA ( United Nations Office for Outer Space Affairs ) declares space to be the domain of all humans.

I want to explore Mars, which is why I want to use my microprocessor project as a way to get into some Mars program. I hope I can take the initial steps in five or six years from now.

Well, the UNOOSA ( United Nations Office for Outer Space Affairs ) declares space to be the domain of all humans.

I want to explore Mars, which is why I want to use my microprocessor project as a way to get into some Mars program. I hope I can take the initial steps in five or six years from now.
Just do some courses in Vacuum Electronics and apply for some position in NASA.

Back
Top Bottom