What's new

Special Services Wing

b88a5604a1a7e6b6c03921ca981e3f51.jpg

You forgot alot of weapons..

Nah mate didnt forget. Like I said before these boys (like all of our special forces) have anything and everything available to them so its impossible for me to post every weapon. What I did post were the, reportedly, standard weapons used by the SSW.

ps: The video that you have posted shows the standard weapons used by the SSGN not SSW. And the pics are of the SSG.

Can Only GDPs join or is it open for all airforce branches???

Well they, just like the SSG, have the liberty of getting pretty whatever they want but the following arms are speculated to be their standard weapons:

FN Minimi:
Minimi.jpg

Their standard sidearm is the FN Five-seven:
Five-seveN_USG.jpg

i don,t think we use FN minimi wiki does n,t mention Pakistan as an operating member can u confirm it brother

Hey guys, i,ve got another Idea, why shouldn't there be SSGSCF, confused?
SSGSCF(Special Services Group Strategic Command Forces) whose prime task should be to takeover enemy nukes,chemical,biological,EMP warheads and sabotage of Silos of the enemy, their task should be to nutralize enemy strategic assets and protection of our own strategic assets, they should be more scientific based as compare to SSG,SSW,NSSG, so what do u say?

Yeah how about SSSSG Special Service STratigic SPace Group - Commandos go to the Moon to complete their mission

LIsten if the SSG can't takeover enemy nukes,chemical,biological,EMP warheads and sabotage of Silos of the enemy, their task should be to nutralize enemy strategic assets and protection of our own strategic assets theres no hope for SSGSCF

but how about Special Service Reconnaissance Group - SSRG capability identified in the Strategic Defence Review New Chapter. The regiment conducts a wide range of classified activities related to covert surveillance and reconnaissance

Come to think of it SSSSG Special Service STratigic SPace Group & iSSGSCF(Special Services Group Strategic Command Forces is not a bad idea though.

Why don't they combine all Special Forces in one unified command, otherwise this would create a inter service rivalry causing problems for all who serve in the SF.

we don't need what happens in the USA - FBI, CIA, DIA, MIs where they are more interested protecting their own self interests and budgets and rarely talk to each other..

i don,t think we use FN minimi wiki does n,t mention Pakistan as an operating member can u confirm it brother

We do. You can check out the episode on SSGN of the series "We are soldiers". They show the minimi pretty clearly in it.

Edit: Sorry didn't check Pakistani Nationalist's post first. The link he's provided is the video I was talking about.

They are not only well trained conventional soldiers, but are individually able of accomplishing many unconventional tasks both overtly and covertly.
SG's experience and training expertise will be used to "teach" the SSW and SSGN and establish them as true Elite forces (like the SSG).

It seems that images of SSG with Helmets on, are rare -- What is policy regarding wearing helmets?

It seems that images of SSG with Helmets on, are rare -- What is policy regarding wearing helmets?

There is no set policy. It's all up to personal preference.

For example, one of my friends serving in South Waziristan prefers not to wear a BP jacket, to help maneuverability, he wears a hat type thing, no helmet.

According to him, it helps his maneuverability and makes him feel comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom