What's new

Spirit of Riyasat-i-Madina: transforming Pakistan by PM Imran Khan

he should stop bringing Riasat-e-Madina in his dirty politics. Ju Allah aur uss kai Rasool kai naam par munafiqat karay uss ka hisaab tu Allah khod lai ga tu he should be extremely careful in his jazbati islamophobic political messages sheesh

Yes we were, now we’re piss poor and jealous seeing Pakistan becoming super developed with CPEC.

No you are a super rich supwa puwa hindu rashtra where every pajeet has kilos and kilos of gold

In fact you have so much gold that you daily leave some on railway tracks too

No you are a super rich supwa puwa hindu rashtra where every pajeet has kilos and kilos of gold

In fact you have so much gold that you daily leave some on railway tracks too
Thats why janaab, we”re backward and poor, its just Pakistan en route to becoming the next economic powerhouse with CPEC, we’re just plain jealous.

Thats why janaab, we”re backward and poor, its just Pakistan en route to becoming the next economic powerhouse with CPEC, we’re just plain jealous.

How can you be poor and backward when you daily leave gold at railway tracks?

Hindus rashtra India is a supa puwa 2020 under very able leadership of virat hindu 56 inch Shree Narendra Modi jee

Islamic Presidential System on the cards ...

It seems that all sects, political parties and business mafia are allergic to Islam and Islamic System.

IK is badly damaging them with his written and spoken words. Quran and Hadith quoted to hammer the points.

Bilkul janaab, we’ll be crying of jealousy of how big of an Asian Tiger economy Pakistan will become with CPEC.
Well crying is in Indian nature however there is a reason why it gets more attention from Indians than say the game changing Chabbar Port
Besides how can any country compete with the supa powa where Donald Trump turns up to party.

download.jpeg

Last edited:
Islamic Presidential System on the cards ...

It seems that all sects, political parties and business mafia are allergic to Islam and Islamic System.

IK is badly damaging them with his written and spoken words. Quran and Hadith quoted to hammer the points.

I didn't want to quote but this is hilarious.

What does Islam say about beard, Maulvi saab?

One question I'm curious about.
How much Investment Imran Khan have brought in his tenure from foreign companies in past 3 years?
I have never heard any big company is investing in Pakistan in his time. And I don't think even CPEC is working now.

CPEC is not working now?
If that is your level of understanding then you need to revise it, and do a little more research.

CPEC is a comprehensive approach to development, and it is very much in progress, it has different stages, the first was regarding communication infrastructure and energy. His government decided that the second stage was far more important so they renegotiated the timeline and that takes time. In the meanwhile the projects have continued, and some projects were put on the slow burner and others were fast tracked, that process gave the impression of a slow down of CPEC, but it was a recalibration of priorities. For example, Pakistan had an installed capacity of over 30,000 mw, but the distribution system could only handle around 25,000mw, that was poor planning and over emphasis on the first stage, his government has worked on such shortcomings.

His government has started massive dam projects which had been on hold for decades, that's tens of billions of dollars, new car manufacturers have come on the market, various mining projects have been started. There has been plenty of investment, but the big company investment you are inferring is not going to come with an active war zone next door. One stage of the Afghan mess came to a conclusion just few months ago, now it needs to be calmed for the long term.

So, the investments have happened, CPEC projects are in full swing but with different emphasis, the big investment has also come in few mega projects, but the big foreign investment from private investors can only come under the right environment, that portion is not fully under his control, but the signs are positive, albeit with visible danger points.

Bilkul janaab, we’ll be crying of jealousy of how big of an Asian Tiger economy Pakistan will become with CPEC.
Always be careful what you utter.
Words spoken in arrogance have a habit of coming back to bite you.
Who knows who is listening.
Thank you for reinforcing my point with your laughing emoji.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom