What's new

Spirit of Riyasat-i-Madina: transforming Pakistan by PM Imran Khan

Lets envisage Pakistan as "Riyasat-e-Madina" with Fawad Chaudhary as its information minister. Proper cringeworthy thought.

Come on dude, look at your ministers, the bureaucracy , the military high ups. This country is under the clutches of libturd mafia. All this talk is rubbish when people who are supposed to work towards this vision are not even aligned, but repulsive to their core.

Lets envisage Pakistan as "Riyasat-e-Madina" with Fawad Chaudhary as its information minister. Proper cringeworthy thought.

Come on dude, look at your ministers, the bureaucracy , the military high ups. This country is under the clutches of libturd mafia. All this talk is rubbish when people who are supposed to work towards this vision are not even aligned, but repulsive to their core.

At this stage a riysat i mexico is looking like a step up.

At this stage a riysat i mexico is looking like a step up.

If ever, it will be first in mankind history when right wing concept of the state will be implemented by left wing libturds. He needs to put money where his mouth is and install people at every level of state machinery who will implement this great vision.

This guy seriously needs to STFU
Imran Khan should not make fun of the term riasat e madina.
Agree with both of you.
The excellence of riasat e Madina is known and admitted by the whole world. But comparing Imran Khan government with riasat e madina is a insult to riasat e Madina.
Imran Khan is more like riasat e podina where all of us need to take a chill pill and "aap ne ghabrana nahi hai".

One question I'm curious about.
How much Investment Imran Khan have brought in his tenure from foreign companies in past 3 years?
I have never heard any big company is investing in Pakistan in his time. And I don't think even CPEC is working now.
The the FDI figures for Pakistan can be googled from an authoritative source - the state bank of Pakistan.

I find it to be comparable to Indian states :cheers:

What an insult to the beautiful Riasat e Medina to compare it to Pakistan and for a zani sharabi charsi kebabi guy to claim he is making Raisat e Medina

yuck

At least, first keep a beard. Face clean shaven like a baby's bottom with feet in grave and he likes talking about riasat e medina ugh
902762-Fazlx-1434168384.jpg

Make this guy your PM
So he can pop the cherry with a beard

Khan Sahib is now sounding like a broken record - and that is because the populist message lost traction within covid along with any revolutionary ideas. Humanity as a whole is exhausted and demoralized from the Pandemic and are seeking stability. This means that any further struggle however meritorious may not be digestable to them and they prefer the former status quo. Which is why Trump is losing his message in the US just as Biden’s build back better is failing. People are moving down their ideological ladders to just wanting their normal back - even if it means a constantly broken economy and corruption so long as living costs are acceptable to them. These are the reasons PML(N) and PPP will make a huge comeback next elections unless PTI is able to steamroll policies through and enforce them post haste. That is not possible without the military & judicial establishment who also are now wanted the good old system back.

In simpler words - Pakistanis would rather be back in corrupt, failing Pakistan so long as they get cheaper commodities instead of any revolutionary ideas of a pie in the sky.

Pakistan ka Matlab kya?

Jahannum mein gaya Pakistan, mera aaj aur kal zaroori hai.. mulk tu aani jani cheez hai

ye aik nai batti hai pakistaniyoon ki . riyasat e madina :lol:

while we need riyasat e shanghai or riyasat e Seoul here badly
It’s a quasi cultural/religious guilt thing. Pakistanis dont want a just and fair society free from corruption - they want Riyasat e Madina so their own sins can be forgiven somehow and they can the best of both worlds..Pakistan is NOT important . If it turns out Riyasat e Madina isn’t ideal to Pakistani culture then they will reject it as not being Riyasat e Madina and ask for something else to be called Riyasat r Madina.

Iss beghairat dheet qaum ko samjhein tu pehle phir kehiye ga kuch.

What an insult to the beautiful Riasat e Medina to compare it to Pakistan and for a zani sharabi charsi kebabi guy to claim he is making Raisat e Medina

yuck

At least, first keep a beard. Face clean shaven like a baby's bottom with feet in grave and he likes talking about riasat e medina ugh

I haven't got a dog in the fight, but compare him to other Pakistani primeministers. There isn't much competition.

Last edited:
I haven't got a dog in the fight, but compare him to other Pakistani primeministers. There isn't much competition.

Yeah, he is the worst compared to the rest.

But it's not his fault. He is an expert of bedding English women and playing cricket and he is given the role of a Prime Minister. So no wonder, he is doing to Pakistan what he did to English women
Oh hey there sectarian scum .. which sectarian channel are you speaking from? I'll answer you accordingly.

No need, you showed me your auqat and I don't want to be muddied. Sayonora

Back
Top Bottom