What's new

'Spy' pigeon from Pakistan jailed in Pathankot

Are you retard or indian, well there's no difference, anyways there is difference in Pakistani "Zoo" officials catching a wild animal roaming in urban areas vs Indian military "arresting" a pigeon on espionage charges.

Well to be honest we look at every dog as an indian, and dogs go indian at that insult.

In response India is sending some animals as spies. Beware the stray dog in your neighbourhood might be a RAW agent equipped with snooping equipment and gathering critical info.

all bharti's have gone out to search for more Pakistani spies

unique thread , very few bharatis

Don't do that, you'll be labeled ISI supporter and Pakistani agent and prisoned with the pigeon.

Release it....foolish to jail a bird

Oh no, what will India do to those two millions ants, 200,000 spiders and 1 million termites who cross border underneath and over the surface all the time?? They need to be thoroughly checked for their luggage and communication mediums.

This thread is a fools paradise. Everyone's able to put something silly on it. I thought this was a thread created for jokes and comedy!

Last time i head one PaK govt. Said no to India to Fly Wheat from India to Afghan , the PAK govt said because wheat will fly over to PAK may poison PAK field. lol

Hi,

It was not to fly but transported by trucks to afg-----.

My good man----wheat from each region has its own inherited diseases / pests---and these diseases / pests can be passed onto the local variety---.

For that reason--- when a govt purchases seed from foreign sources---they ask for pest free seed---. The seed needs to be free of pests and any other diseases.

Like if you travel to foreign countries by air---you cannot take fruit from one country to the other----have you ever thought why----?

not only its funny for Pakistanies.. they become huge joke to world.. its in israeli news aus comedy show, us even in south america.. hahahahhaa
next news you hear Indian supreme court have a full bench hearing against Pakistani pigeon.. and gov lawyer who represnt our pigeon will get threat from Hindu extremists..:lock:
hahahahahah:omghaha:

Hi,

My good man----wheat from each region has its own inherited diseases / pests---and these diseases / pests can be passed onto the local variety---.

For that reason--- when a govt purchases seed from foreign sources---they ask for pest free seed---. The seed needs to be free of pests and any other diseases.

Like if you travel to foreign countries by air---you cannot take fruit from one country to the other----have you ever thought why----?
I know ,ihad read the truck part in the news he posted and also that the indian guy here, he was talking abt transport via air. But i stayed quiet as arsalan bhai was saying lets enjoy. He actually knew that himself.

A new theme for a Bollywood Movie...:sarcastic:
Yea no wonder they cud be so embarrassing they can make one.

Pakistani Pigeons in the eyes of India.

97a3ce55e09258b0f2712562ab3047a6.jpg

Hi,

It was initially proposed to get it fly to Afghan, In 2001 /2002, it make no sense to send by truck when , Taliban is active and all Afghan border region are filled with Taliban. Why do India send through tuck to get it burned to looted .lol

Also Any wheat is supposed to go in sealed trucks , its not going and distributing in PAK.

Should i dig more , to prove that it was supposed to fly ?

It was initially proposed to get it fly to Afghan, In 2001 /2002, it make no sense to send by truck when , Taliban is active and all Afghan border region are filled with Taliban. Why do India send through tuck to get it burned to looted .lol

Also Any wheat is supposed to go in sealed trucks , its not going and distributing in PAK.

For gods sake u dont even know,the wheat export india always wanted to get to afganistan thru pak was always via road routes.

Ohhhhh god!! Indians just quit it.uare so embarrassing urself.

Alright, it was a major fcuk up by some retard who thought pigeons are secret agents. Even if, IF, the pigeon was carrying any electronic device on its body you shoot down the pigeon and eat it. Pigeons are a tasty delicacy and arguably the best bird meat on earth.

Hi,

Okay000I am not surprised if the Indians wanted to do that---each naan would cost like a 1000 ruppees

I do not understand why Pakistanis posters on this thread are having collective orgasm!!

Looks like that their life is so pathetic that they actively seek little morsel of joy that India could provide them to relieve bleakness from their life for even a small moment, even if that joy comes from knowingly misconstruing an innocuous piece of information.

Birds and Animals have history of being used for military purposes since time immemorial. Pigeons have a history of being used as message carriers, thus if a pigeon is caught with a transmitter, or a message attached to it; it is going to be regarded as a matter of importance from intelligent POV. What is so funny in police detaining a message carrying pigeon?

If tomorrow someone straps bomb to a donkey and send it running into a large crowd by attaching firecrackers to its tail, would your useless soldiers detain it ,if bomb strapped to it does not go off due to faulty wiring, or let it roam free so that bomb may off by accident in public?

I do not understand why Pakistanis posters on this thread are having collective orgasm!!

Looks like that their life is so pathetic that they actively seek little morsel of joy that India could provide them to relieve bleakness from their life for even a small moment, even if that joy comes from knowingly misconstruing an innocuous piece of information.

Birds and Animals have history of being used for military purposes since time immemorial. Pigeons have a history of being used as message carriers, thus if a pigeon is caught with a transmitter, or a message attached to it; it is going to be regarded as a matter of importance from intelligent POV. What is so funny in police detaining a message carrying pigeon?

If tomorrow someone straps bomb to a donkey and send it running into a large crowd by attaching firecrackers to its tail, would your useless soldiers detain it ,if bomb strapped to it does not go off due to faulty wiring, or let it roam free so that bomb may off by accident in public?
Why dont you start your own personal think tank of mentally retarded persons like yourself.

So that instead of masturbating in forums you can do it with your think tank fellows.

Back
Top Bottom