What's new

Sri Lanka: An realistic model for South Asia

i think it's for the first time i see Indian and Chinese forumer at here working together to get rid religious fanaticism or extremist and thats a good point for all of us here:cheers:

1. Both of these are majority pagan countries that have been enslaved by less numerous Westerners or other foreigners for centuries, even millennia.

2. None of these peoples ever had the opportunity to rule a single squared inch of European, North American or Australian territory, unlike Muslims who not only ruled many European territories for many centuries, and kept the Hindus under their command for a millennium, but the Muslims had also pioneered all the great intellectual skills of modern times.

3. No matter how much you pander to Kafir Westerners or Kafir Chinese, the end result will be that you will be chewed up and spit out like trash.

Here is evidence.

South Africa gains entry to Bric club | World news | Guardian Weekly

South Africa gains entry to Bric club

The Kuffar expanded (Western author created) BRIC grouping to include "tiny South Africa" (small GDP and small population in comparison to either Indonesia, or Mexico, or Iran, or Turkey etc), but left out "secular " Indonesia.

No matter how much you pander to the Kuffar (Western or non-Western), they will never accept you as an equal.

I have attached proof, verifiable evidence, rather than some random string of meaningless **** (sequence of asterisks) to prove my assertion, unlike yourself.

Hindustanis are on my ignore list.

Thus, if any of them ramble aimlessly, it is none of my concern because I don't get to view their meaningless rants.

A fake "country" with the largest number of braindamaged people in the world (e.g. lower consumption of iodized salt) is best left ignored.

-----

This notification is for all those other members or lurkers who may be wondering why I am not responding to some Hindutva fanatics' irrational outbursts.

Not that their outbursts deserve any logical response in the first place, but my decision to put them on my ignore list implies that I would not be discussing anything with low IQ nations.

The fact that your illogical rant is composed of *****, mostly, is indication that those who oppose Sharia generally lack critical thinking skills.

It is also clear that Indonesia is much poorer than Malaysia, which is poorer than Brunei, because Indonesia is less "Islamic" than Malaysia, which is less Islamic than Brunei in its form of governance.

=======

Secondly, a few Chinese or other Kafir Indonesians should not speak for 240 million Indonesians.

This forum is generally a poor representation of all countries' citizens for it tends to attract all the pro-American or pro-Western members.

--------

You should ask how many million Communists were purged in Indonesia, and how many Kafir Chinese were eliminated in Indonesia, beheaded, raped, murdered, by 'secular' Indonesians before typing in a random sequence of ***** (asterisks without any defined meaning).

Thanks.

The anti Communist and anti Chinese purges by Suharto had nothing to do with their religion but Suharto's pro American, pro western anti communist stance. The massacres were done by Indonesians of all religions, including Pagan polythiest Dayaks who attacked Chinese in Borneo. Suharto's propaganda included the Pagan Dayaks as "sons of the soil" of Indonesia alongside Muslim Javanese and it encouraged them to kill Chinese.

Later, these same Dayaks beheaded, murdered and raped and eliminated Muslim Madurese migrants in Borneo during the 1990s during the same time as the anti Chinese riots and the Indonesian government couldn't or didn't do squat about it either. There are pictures on google of Dayaks waving Madurese Muslim heads in the air for the cameras. Go look it up yourself.

The anti Chinese riots were racial and not religious. If you want to talk about religious violence, there were the massacres of Christians in Sulawesi.

Many other Indonesian ethnic groups are not Muslim like west Papuans, some timorese, Bataks, torajas, Dayaks, balinese. More of them are in Indonesia than ethnic Chinese.

1. Both of these are majority pagan countries that have been enslaved by less numerous Westerners or other foreigners for centuries, even millennia.

2. None of these peoples ever had the opportunity to rule a single squared inch of European, North American or Australian territory, unlike Muslims who not only ruled many European territories for many centuries, and kept the Hindus under their command for a millennium, but the Muslims had also pioneered all the great intellectual skills of modern times.

3. No matter how much you pander to Kafir Westerners or Kafir Chinese, the end result will be that you will be chewed up and spit out like trash.

Here is evidence.

The Kuffar expanded (Western author created) BRIC grouping to include "tiny South Africa" (small GDP and small population in comparison to either Indonesia, or Mexico, or Iran, or Turkey etc), but left out "secular " Indonesia.

No matter how much you pander to the Kuffar (Western or non-Western), they will never accept you as an equal.

I have attached proof, verifiable evidence, rather than some random string of meaningless **** (sequence of asterisks) to prove my assertion, unlike yourself.

That Kaffir, this kaffir. Why are you being so offensive? If your Islamic system was so perfect, why did it collapse in the first place? You can't say western interventionism as an excuse because perfect systems don't collapse because of intervention. Anyway let time answer our questions.

Here is evidence.

Its no surprise a religious fanatic like you know nothing of Geopolitics.Now carry on with your little charade here.

That Kaffir, this kaffir. Why are you being so offensive? If your Islamic system was so perfect, why did it collapse in the first place? You can't say western interventionism as an excuse because perfect systems don't collapse because of intervention.

There is nothing 'offensive' about my post, friend.

Facts are facts.

If somebody calls me a Muslim, I would not be offended, I would be glad.

Then, why should you be offended if I call some Kafir countries what they are - Kafir countries?

-------------

The collapse of Islamic Khilafah is a matter of long discussion, deserving another dedicated thread itself. You can not hope to obtain a Ph.D./D.Sc. in Physics in a single day. Likewise, you can not expect to understand a matter as intricate as the Islamic Khilafah in a single post.

-----------

I have provided verifiable, authentic evidence in favour of all my "claims" in this thread, whereas the opponents tend to be uncontrollable, easily angered and mentally unstable members who spit out curse words every now and again when they realize their own flawed concepts and ideologies have been exposed.

@ the Hindustanis;

Don't quote me.

Even though you are on my ignore list, whenever you quote me, I am notified.

The Communist and anti Chinese purges by Suharto had nothing to do with their religion but Suharto's pro American, pro western anti communist stance. The massacres were done by Indonesians of all religions, including Pagan polythiest Dayaks who attacked Chinese in Borneo. Suharto's propaganda included the Pagan Dayaks as "sons of the soil" of Indonesia alongside Muslim Javanese and it encouraged them to kill Chinese.

Later, these same Dayaks beheaded, murdered and raped and eliminated Muslim Madurese migrants in Borneo during the 1990s during the same time as the anti Chinese riots and the Indonesian government couldn't or didn't do squat about it either. There are pictures on google of Dayaks waving Madurese Muslim heads in the air for the cameras. Go look it up yourself.

Are there any Dayaks or Madurese on this forum?

If not, you had better not divert the thread topic.

Communist Chinese were purged in Chinese majority Singapore too.

Most importantly, the Dayaks are under the command of majority Muslim Indonesia. If they dare to call for secession, the fate of the Papuans will befall them. They are also sandwiched between Malaysia and Indonesia. Tough luck!

------

Even today, in either Hong Kong or Singapore - both Chinese majority societies - we find that Mainland Chinese are looked down upon, and treated with scorn. Usually, the Mainlanders are suspected of being active members in the 'flesh trade'.

Mainlanders are also accused of being uncultured, and uncivilized. Because the 'races' and 'cultures' of Hong Kongers, most Singaporeans and Mainlanders are the same, we can eliminate all aspects of racial or cultural bias.

It tells you a lot about Communism.

There is nothing 'offensive' about my post, friend.

Facts are facts.

If somebody calls me a Muslim, I would not be offended, I would be glad.

Then, why should you be offended if I call some Kafir countries what they are - Kafir countries?

-------------

The collapse of Islamic Khilafah is a matter of long discussion, deserving another dedicated thread itself. You can not hope to obtain a Ph.D./D.Sc. in Physics in a single day. Likewise, you can not expect to understand a matter as intricate as the Islamic Khilafah in a single post.

-----------

I have provided verifiable, authentic evidence in favour of all my "claims" in this thread, whereas the opponents tend to be uncontrollable, easily angered and mentally unstable members who spit out curse words every now and again when they realize their own flawed concepts and ideologies have been exposed.

@ the Hindustanis;

Don't quote me.

Even though you are on my ignore list, whenever you quote me, I am notified.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Why lie.We know you can see us.Common who are you kidding???

Look at the craps you have put there. You don't feel shameful???

Those are false religions.

Maybe, but I do not care much about Christianity.

Nonsense.

The lack of unity amongst Muslims, or simply put, lack of complete enforcement of Shariah from Morocco to Indonesia, and Kazakhstan to Tanzania, this lack of Shariah is the main reason for all the instability created by the Kuffar.

There is no recorded proof of this statement.

We are talking about eras when there was no 'instant communication' (e.g. mobile phones, telephones, telegrams, radio, satellites, internet, etc).

We are talking about eras when people had no access to motorized transport.

In other words, there is some 'random estimate' drawn up by some unemployed person (funded by God knows whom) propagating these idiotic ideas that China or some others had the highest GDP in the world for many millennia.

Complete and utterly illogical arguments.

------

Even today, when you look at data from IMF, WB and UN, you find three different sets of data for GDP when communication has become so much easier, transport so much swifter, international transactions so much smoother and standardization in the measurement of statistics is nowadays so much more widespread.

How could anybody in the 20th/21st century claim to have tallied the GDPs of all the 'fluctuating countries' (because countries themselves 'changed' over the millennia, some were absorbed by victorious countries; others expanded while some others split up) for the last 2,000 years in a thin book comprising only a few hundred pages?

I hope you stick to your words.

And, I don't give a damn about yours.

Islam, as a religion, is different from individual human beings or societies. Islam has been finalized, and completed.

What you probably meant to write was, Muslims should have a look at themselves and chide themselves for not enforcing Sharia, closing ranks to expel foreign Kufr ideology and agents, and establishing the most attractive form of lifestyle and governance for all generations.

You are actually describing North Korea, China's bosom buddy.

Fret not, China is in a similar situation because none if its neighbours support its claims on some useless islands over some island disputes.

Essentially, 'the world' is starting to wake up to the menace of Communist, dictatorial and backstabbing copycat regime that backstabbed Soviet Union at the first chance, and bent down on its knees for American tutelage.

Now, all its neighbours may form closer alliance to seal its maritime borders, and never allow another revisionist Communist snake to rear its ugly head in the international arena.

Of course.

Islam is a religion.

You can ask what Muslims have contributed in X, Y or Z years.

Lots of things, in fact.

It would take many encyclopaedia to list them all.

For example, while the Chinese have never ruled a single Western European, North American or Australian territory, but got many of its own territories carved up by foreign (less numerous) forces, we see that Muslims have ruled many European countries and territories for multiple centuries (and thus, injected many of the crucial ingredients of civilization, like science, technology, good governance, etc.) into those societies.

This Bangla lathmar is a dumb ****. Add to your ignore list

@ all Hindustanis:

Don't you get it? Just don't quote me, you lot are on my ignore list.

Whenever you quote me, I am notified. I have nothing to do with you lot. End of story.

Few more of dumb*ucks like him and we will have a Somalia to our east pretty soon. Hope not many bangladeshis echo his thoughts.

Nonsense.

The lack of unity amongst Muslims, or simply put, lack of complete enforcement of Shariah from Morocco to Indonesia, and Kazakhstan to Tanzania, this lack of Shariah is the main reason for all the instability created by the Kuffar.

Why don't you go to Kazakhstan and try telling them how to run their country and ask for "unity" with them? I'm interested to see how you would end up after your trip to the hospital.

You are actually describing North Korea, China's bosom buddy.

Fret not, China is in a similar situation because none if its neighbours support its claims on some useless islands over some island disputes.

Essentially, 'the world' is starting to wake up to the menace of Communist, dictatorial and backstabbing copycat regime that backstabbed Soviet Union at the first chance, and bent down on its knees for American tutelage.

Now, all its neighbours may form closer alliance to seal its maritime borders, and never allow another revisionist Communist snake to rear its ugly head in the international arena.

Except Malaysia, Cambodia, and Laos do not give a flying crap about the Philippines and Vietnams problems.

Malaysia's Mahathir says China is no threat - AJW by The Asahi Shimbun

Archives

Koleksi Arkib Ucapan Ketua Eksekutif

Mahathir Mohamad

Manila, Phnom Penh Dispute South China Sea Talks | The Cambodia Daily

BBC News - Philippines and Cambodia in South China Sea row

Of course.

Islam is a religion.

You can ask what Muslims have contributed in X, Y or Z years.

Lots of things, in fact.

It would take many encyclopaedia to list them all.

For example, while the Chinese have never ruled a single Western European, North American or Australian territory, but got many of its own territories carved up by foreign (less numerous) forces, we see that Muslims have ruled many European countries and territories for multiple centuries (and thus, injected many of the crucial ingredients of civilization, like science, technology, good governance, etc.) into those societies.

Quit leeching onto Arab's accomplishments and do something on your own. Oh and Arabs are closer to Europe so they obviously had an easier time conquering it. And the forces of the entire British India and all the other great powers of Europe are less numerous?

Why don't you go to Kazakhstan and try telling them how to run their country and ask for "unity" with them? I'm interested to see how you would end up after your trip to the hospital.

Whether I go to Kazakhstan or not is my choice. Who the hell are you to tell me to go to Kazakhstan?

It's the Communist Chinese, and their ilk, who have been lynched everywhere.

Everywhere that the Chinese go, their women are ill known for pros*itution, and their men for gambling and other vices.

I can visit Kazakh hospitals, schools, their airports, hotels, major attractions or whatever I like.

Except Malaysia, Cambodia, and Laos do not give a flying crap about the Philippines and Vietnams problems.

Malaysia's Mahathir says China is no threat - AJW by The Asahi Shimbun

Except, Mahathir Mohammed is not the PM of Malaysia, anymore.

And, none of the countries you listed, except Malaysia, wield any influence in ASEAN.

Here's the current PM of Malaysia.

invisible-string1.jpg

Quit leeching onto Arab's accomplishments and do something on your own. Oh and Arabs are closer to Europe so they obviously had an easier time conquering it. And the forces of the entire British India and all the other great powers of Europe are less numerous?

Quit hanging on Americans' private parts, and fight China on your own.

There was never any Arab rule over Europe. Never.

Arabs were, and are, desert dwellers.

Whenever there was Muslim rule over Europe, it was by Muslim emirates, countries, empires, kingdoms etc that declared ISLAMIC SHARIAH as the system of governance, not some Arab desert tribal camel riding custom as their system of governance.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom