What's new

Sri Lanka drops plan to buy fighters from Pak after India objects

Israeli radar for how long?
We will replace that within a decade and development is already on full throttle .
French really ??
:rofl:
We already have a aircraft industry . We developed it because it was our own design and structure .You cant digest that and it is not our problem.
British ejection seat .Then Swedesh Saab is also imported .
Fact there is no other nation for taking credit of LCA and it is our own baby .We will upgrade it in a way that it would become most advanced lighter AC .It is already inducted and it is a success story .
So deal with that reality .

Yes sir, we know that you've developed everything by your own with a little help from ...... well from everyone (from the UK, Israel, USA, Russia and even Sweden) .... and ofcourse LCA is totally indigenous ... which is why the CAG puts the indigenous content percentage at 35% when we all have seen claims up to 70% or so ... and ofcourse we know that you'll replace the non-indigenous contents with indigenous ones ... especially the radar for which the development is going on full throttle as per you ... which explains why IAF is stating that it wants the ISRAELI Elta EL/M 2052 in the next batch of upgraded Tejas ...

Now that we know how indigenous Tejas is ... and how it is following the program of being 120% indigenous ... I suggest we come back to the topic at hand ...

Yes sir, we know that you've developed everything by your own with a little help from ...... well from everyone (from the UK, Israel, USA, Russia and even Sweden) .... and ofcourse LCA is totally indigenous ... which is why the CAG puts the indigenous content percentage at 35% when we all have seen claims up to 70% or so ... and ofcourse we know that you'll replace the non-indigenous contents with indigenous ones ... especially the radar for which the development is going on full throttle as per you ... which explains why IAF is stating that it wants the ISRAELI Elta EL/M 2052 in the next batch of upgraded Tejas ...

Now that we know how indigenous Tejas is ... and how it is following the program of being 120% indigenous ... I suggest we come back to the topic at hand ...

z9MJ9HM.png

This is the CAG report that you mentioned :D
Now swallow all that BS to yourselves and stay on topic:D

None of your business.India will don anything for her own interest.
Do you have any comprehension problem?
LCA Tejas is already inducted .
Kid you dont know anything about upgrades .ADA already have perfect plans to continuously upgrade it by adding fist gen features.

I am not here to talk about LCA here. Let it be completed first with all the upgrades plans for next decade or so who knows.
To remain on topic, you haven't come with what i asked.

Rest about that Kid word, i can go further with that but that is just the first time so left unnoticed otherwise you know ..... :azn:

I am not here to talk about LCA here. Let it be completed first with all the upgrades plans for next decade or so who knows.
To remain on topic, you haven't come with what i asked.

Rest about that Kid word, i can go further with that but that is just the first time so left unnoticed otherwise you know ..... :azn:

There you goes .When you run out arguments :D

On topic :India will do anything for her interest .Dont need to explain to you.

There you goes .When you run out arguments :D

On topic :India will do anything for her interest .Dont need to explain to you.

What out of arguments thing..... I said to stick to the topic.... So what are the Indian objections that would affect the deal. So far there is no such thing like considering the Indian objections cancelled the deal though you can enjoy the dream of no deal until & unless the jets delivered which will indeed take time and deals like this never finalized in 1, 2 or 3 days.

As you don't even know what could be the objections or why are the objections you replied simply that you have no idea what you are doing here instead praising your Tejas.

z9MJ9HM.png

The little bit about your CAG, from the same column, read as follows:-

The CAG also finds the LCA’s claimed indigenization exaggerated. While the Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA), which oversees the LCA project, has estimated the LCA’s indigenous content to be 61 per cent (see graphic at bottom), the CAG says it "actually worked out to about 35 per cent" as of January 2015.

@Windjammer Windi bhai your opinion. Thanks

What out of arguments thing..... I said to stick to the topic.... So what are the Indian objections that would affect the deal. So far there is no such thing like considering the Indian objections cancelled the deal though you can enjoy the dream of no deal until & unless the jets delivered which will indeed take time and deals like this never finalized in 1, 2 or 3 days.

As you don't even know what could be the objections or why are the objections you replied simply that you have no idea what you are doing here instead praising your Tejas.

The little bit about your CAG, from the same column, see as follows:-

The CAG also finds the LCA’s claimed indigenization exaggerated. While the Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA), which oversees the LCA project, has estimated the LCA’s indigenous content to be 61 per cent (see graphic at bottom), the CAG says it "actually worked out to about 35 per cent" as of January 2015.

If India has objections you cant do nothing about it .You know there is a problem with our objections.
We also mentioned about our objection when the Rajapakse in SL allowed Chinese subs in SL
.He didnt take that seriously and finally lost his seat .
So like I said we dont need to explain to you.
Says the CAG that dont know anything about technical aspects of LCA .
Of Course Jan 2015 before that of SP 1 production model ,just after IOC 2 .And it would be very different in this 2016 Jan:D after we applied all of our indigenous equipments in production model.

If India has objections you cant do nothing about it .You know there is a problem with our objections.
We also mentioned about our objection when the Rajapakse in SL allowed Chinese subs in SL
.He didnt take that seriously and finally lost his seat .
So like I said we dont need to explain to you.
Says the CAG that dont know anything about technical aspects of LCA .
Of Course Jan 2015 before that of SP 1 production model ,just after IOC 2 .And it would be very different in this 2016 Jan:D

So you meant to say that India is driving the SL seat, isn't that called interfering in other business. Though this time objections couldn't stop such deal.

Now CAG don't know anything about technical aspects if said it is 35% percent but saying 61% by same CAG makes you happy. However, your CAG was for the period ending March, 2014. Then again you came with will be.......

The little bit about your CAG, from the same column, read as follows:-

Well i would say that's a major improvement from the period when the LCA project was inducted, i mean 35% over 25 years works out at over 1% indigenous growth per annum....indeed a proud moment for DRDO & ADA....i mean keep in mind that in the beginning even the bombs to be dropped by Tejas were imported...who knows in another 25 years or so this figure may jump to 100%.
rediff.com: Admiral J G Nadkarni (retd) on the sad tale of the Light Combat Aircraft

So you meant to say that India is driving the SL seat, isn't that called interfering in other business. Though this time objections couldn't stop such deal.

Now CAG don't know anything about technical aspects if said it is 35% percent but saying 61% by same CAG makes you happy. However, your CAG was for the period ending March, 2014. Then again you came with will be.......

Of Course if that hurts our security in Southern India we will definitely interfere and you cant do anything about it.
AFAIK now on SL will give info to India in future before they allow a Chinese sub in their port .

Only ADA knows the real systems of LCA i because that is their design not CAG's.We Indians know the draw backs of CAG nor we need a Pakistanis certificate .
This is the same organisation that claimed about an exaorbitant exaggerated claim of 2 G spectrum ,so we know our establishments Mr Pakistani
And AFAIK CAG dont need a statement like that of 35% and I couldnt seen that in there.

Well i would say that's a major improvement from the period when the LCA project was inducted, i mean 35% over 25 years works out at over 1% indigenous growth per annum....indeed a proud moment for DRDO & ADA....i mean keep in mind that in the beginning even the bombs to be dropped by Tejas were imported...who knows in another 25 years or so this figure may jump to 100%.
rediff.com: Admiral J G Nadkarni (retd) on the sad tale of the Light Combat Aircraft

Jammed mathematics :D
Truly delusional .
:rofl:

z9MJ9HM.png

BS ??? :woot::woot:-- Ohh you mean like quoting a Blogspot post and making it look like it is the CAG report .... type of BS:rofl::rofl: .. something you've been doing right?? Just visit the link to your "CAG report" as given below ... I didn't know CAG also ran blogs ...

Broadsword: CAG report overlooks Tejas LCA’s many triumphs

full

The Icing on the cake .... the same Blogspot post states that the CAG REFUTES this claim of 61% --- putting the indigenous content at 35% ...

So basically the table that you give as to state that 61% of LCA is indigenous ... was firstly NOT from CAG .. and this blogspot post ACTUALLY REFUTED the very claim you trying to make using it ...

full

If that doesn't satisfy you .. I suppose ... this will suffice

ADA has already developed components for LCA Tejas but still the indigenous level in LCA Tejas is 61% as per HAL and 35% according to CAG.
Is AMCA turning into same story as LCA Tejas?

According to the CAG, against the claim of 70% indigenous content in the aircraft by ADA, “it actually worked to 35% as of January this year”. Going ahead, the CAG noted that systems such as the Kaveri engine, Multi-Mode Radar (MMR), Radome, multi-functional display system and flight control system actuators taken up for indigenous development could not be realized resulting in LCA’s dependence on the import of these systems.

Need To Plug Loopholes In Tejas Speedily And Efficiently | Indian Defence News

Last edited:
BS ??? :woot::woot:-- Ohh you mean like quoting a Blogspot post and making it look like it is the CAG report .... type of BS:rofl::rofl: .. something you've been doing right?? Just visit the link to your "CAG report" as given below ... I didn't know CAG also ran blogs ...

Broadsword: CAG report overlooks Tejas LCA’s many triumphs

full

The Icing on the cake .... the same Blog post states that the CAG REFUTES this claim of 61% putting it at 35% ... So basically what you quote as the "CAG report" was a typo and the report by ADA ... which the CAG actually refuted ...

full

If that doesn't satisfy you .. I suppose ... this will suffice

Is AMCA turning into same story as LCA Tejas?

Need To Plug Loopholes In Tejas Speedily And Efficiently | Indian Defence News

CAG is just a govt auditing agency not a scientific organization
After all an Indian knows a lots about our own agency than that of a Pakistani .Am I right Mr Pakistani?

CAG already proved their incompetency when they gave an exaggerated value to 2G spectrum which is totally impractical .
So we only cares about ADA calculations ..
HAL Tejas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
On 17 January 2015, the first Tejas LCA was officially inducted into the IAF.

And perhaps SLAF thinks that it would be better to bu y someother AC directly from Chinese than this Chinese manufactured Pakistani assembled fighter

Of Course if that hurts our security in Southern India we will definitely interfere and you cant do anything about it.
AFAIK now on SL will give info to India in future before they allow a Chinese sub in their port .

Only ADA knows the real systems of LCA i because that is their design not CAG's.We Indians know the draw backs of CAG nor we need a Pakistanis certificate .
This is the same organisation that claimed about an exaorbitant exaggerated claim of 2 G spectrum ,so we know our establishments Mr Pakistani
And AFAIK CAG dont need a statement like that of 35% and I couldnt seen that in there.

India should have been friendly and remained honest so never would have felt like insecure ever however, JFT is just only thing going to happen in SL but China as well. So also SL remember that Pakistan has helped her while fighting and kicking out the TL terrorists been backed by you know.......

Rest about indigenization, you have started jumping around but save your energy because it's going to be another decade or so because it is still like tareekh pa tareekh.... tareekh pa tareekh. That's why i have been asking you to remain on topic.

CAG is just a govt auditing agency not a scientific organization
After all an Indian knows a lots about our own agency than that of a Pakistani .Am I right Mr Pakistani?

CAG already proved their incompetency when they gave an exaggerated value to 2G spectrum which is totally impractical .
So we only cares about ADA calculations ..
HAL Tejas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
On 17 January 2015, the first Tejas LCA was officially inducted into the IAF.

And perhaps SLAF thinks that it would be better to bu y someother AC directly from Chinese than this Chinese manufactured Pakistani assembled fighter

Just a moment ago ... when you were falsifying CAG as stating 61% indigenous content for LCA Tejas ... CAG as a source was PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE ... now that you've been thoroughly proved wrong on that and caught with your pants down ... CAG becomes incompetent ... :haha::haha:

Last edited:
Probleum now china will cut off its 100 million aid to lanka dont worry and at other hand if lanka dont buy Malaysia will buy and nigeria whom you cant pressureise nor blackmail
Nawaz sharif should learn bania is always betray you at one hand they want peace and doing act of enemy

I don't think the Chinese would like to spoil relationship with Sri Lanka just for the sake of Pakistan. Sri Lanka has more worth to China than Pakistan.

Again Good Luck with your sales to Nigeria :tup:

And remember it's not easy to learn the ways of an evil Bania . :agree:

LOLZ, Now Pakistani are going to post the report and used colored font, underline parts does it make it equivalent to CAG report.

For those people CAG is the auditing authority, which is based on the data on paper and are usually for the older period status not the current. As far as the percentage of indegenous content is concerned, an example CAG will consider, MFD as imported, because it don't know that the MFD used is the interim and Samtel MFD is planned. So every chips in LRU should be sourced, from the local vendor, whether the local vendors imports that chips.

So for those once more whats indian in LCA

Airframe build - indian
Air Intake - Indian
CFC structure - TAML (tata advance material ltd)
The open-architecture integrated defensive aids suite (IDAS) Mayavi
Operational Data link (ODL) - Indian (DARE)
Mission Computer - Indian (HAL)
EW Suite - Indian (IDAS)
RAM-1701AS radio altimeter
TACAN-2901AJ and DME-2950A tactical air navigation system combined with the ANS-1100A VOL/ILS marker
CIT-4000A Mk12 IFF transponder CABS
COM-1150A UHF standby comms radio
HADF - Siva Pod
SDR-2010 SoftNET four-channel VHF/UHF and L-band radio
Bheem-EU brake control/engine/electrical monitoring system
Sigma-95N ring laser gyro-based inertial navigation system coupled to a GPS receiver - SAGEM
RWR - Indian Tarang MK 2/3
Glass Cockpit - Indian
Training Software - Indian

On board oxygen generator - Indian (L&T)
Pilot G-Suit - Indian
FBW - Indian
Landing Gear - Indian
Tyre - Indian (MRF)

What could be replaced in future by Indian

MMR- Uttam Aesa
BVR - Astra 1/2
LGB - Sudarshan
ALCM - Mini Brahmos

And Pakistani always crying for LCA a foriegn product but why are they mute for SAAB Grippen

saab-ja39-gripen-jpg.282778

Question for @abdulbarijan Do you have any comparitively auditing authority in Pakistan like CAG ?

Just a moment ago ... when you were falsifying CAG as stating 61% indigenous content for LCA Tejas ... CAG as a source was PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE ... now that you've been thoroughly proved wrong on that and caught with your pants down ... CAG becomes incompetent ... :haha::haha:

There are two way of seeing this thing

1. First a country without any industrial base is manufacturing a license product which is developed as a JV and now claiming to manufacture 80% indegenously parts -- e.g if there are 8000 parts, in which an Engine is just one part, and a small LRU is also another part, so the number of small parts from bracket to switch and from nuts to bolts when calculated will easily comes out to be 80%

2. Second way is on weight percentage where a country who have developed its own indegenous fighter aircraft, and it is manufacturing the stucture say composite, whose resin are imported from foriegn vendor, is now considered as the imported, because the OEM manufacturing is yet to find the local aproved supplier/subcontractor, who could provide that component of similar quality.

What ever you consider its goods, but making underline and post colorful does not make an impressive analysis post or thesis.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom